Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
Like Tree30Likes

New Scammer BreakerS

This is a discussion on New Scammer BreakerS within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Breakers has like 10 replys in here, yet he provided 0 proofs for his innocent after he got requested multiply ...
Page: 4

O_o Senior Member

Breakers has like 10 replys in here, yet he provided 0 proofs for his innocent after he got requested multiply times.

Just ban them both.

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    I pity you. Maybe in a near future they'll start selling brain cells for $ so you can at least briefly pretend to be smart before people finds out about your condition.

As I said... in this little autist brain, everyone is a hater or a kid.

You're not making it any better on yourself. You keep "defending" yourself (read: flaming back) while still posting no proof and avoiding all posts that indeed ask you for one.

This won't end well.

PS: There are no word filters in this forum. Aren't you tired of looking like a pathetic mentally challenged keyboard warrior everytime you say "fvking"?

Geez...

Breaker stop posting in this thread.. you are only helping Razor get his post count up cause to him thats all that matters.. As I said he gave the word "No Lifer" a whole new meaning. He is the biggest retard I have seen and trust me I have seen many.

razor when I used to troll these forums back in those days you were still sucking on ur mums tits.. so dude go fuck yourself.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Regular Member

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    I pity you. Maybe in a near future they'll start selling brain cells for $ so you can at least briefly pretend to be smart before people finds out about your condition.

As I said... in this little autist brain, everyone is a hater or a kid.

You're not making it any better on yourself. You keep "defending" yourself (read: flaming back) while still posting no proof and avoiding all posts that indeed ask you for one.

This won't end well.
    well do you really care how it will end ? lol u getting your + post counts out of this topic so you must be happy... i am sure thats what u must be thinking in this topic...
    --->>fvk breakers fvk topcat fvk who scammed whom.. i am getting more post counts yay <<--- Thats what u are thinking now i know.. btw i already said this guy is accusing me on edited/photoshopped ss and once he posts original ss i wont need to provide any proof.. if u got anything to say on that open your dirty mouth or else continue spamming and be happy lol.. i am off to bed now so wont be able to reply for another 12hrs or so... dont think i am spending all that time thinking on what to reply rofl

Quote Originally Posted by MyDestiny View Post
    Breakers has like 10 replys in here, yet he provided 0 proofs for his innocent after he got requested multiply times.

Just ban them both.
    who are you to request proof? Have you been given authority in this forum? Last I checked you are also a mere user. You dont say who gets banned.. you only can post and see what happens..Let the mods do their job

Little archer Senior Member

Holy fuck, the retardation.

You two are some dumb motherfuckers, seriously.

I could prove you wrong and just leave this thread, I don't care at all about my post count, dumbshits. But I'll stay because it's just too funny to call you out on your constant bullshit.

Razor I think you are gonna get muted for atleast 30 days for your constant spam and flames. GL

TC out

that will be exciting when i see breakers crying for banning him from the forums won't find buyers for his scammed items specialy that he hasn't posted any prove yet

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Regular Member

Quote Originally Posted by EyeOfTheTiger View Post
    that will be exciting when i see breakers crying for banning him from the forums won't find buyers for his scammed items specialy that he hasn't posted any prove yet
    Hates gonna hate and i dont care lol.. will be exciting to see how i come out clean just like any other acusations morons like u make without any proof ^^

Great i will be happy for u .. but prove that u r clean first dickhole ^^

Looking into it now.

Edit; Canada (also known as "kuwait") has been banned.

BreakerS, please provide something showing you paid the guy. I know he's a well known scammer, but I see no reason for him to frame you for the hell of it when he gets nothing out of that.

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

There is your request BreakerS.

T0pcat, also have to say I'm disappointed with you. You're defending BreakerS, friend or not, while saying all the ex mods would be upset with people like razor. Yes, razor chats crap and needs to shut up, but no point on living on past reputations mate. I don't, neither should you.

As for this situation, it's stupid. This is an unbiased opinion (as frankly I don't care) but feel I need to say something so that maybe you lot see the light.

BreakerS doesn't want to provide proof. Why? If he does and he is right no one will have anything to say this thread would be done. Your reputation will be in tact. Your excuse for not giving it is because these people don't have authority? Stop kidding yourself. They have all the authority for it is they and the community that build your reputation not a moderator being your friend.

And for this illogical argument you've been posing I'd seriously hope you have a ss to prove your innocence. Why? Because right now I wouldn't trade with you nor would many others.

I hope you can post this SS or this rep you're preserving will be lost. And your attitude has been so bad in this thread, really don't get people like you.

O_o Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by xLegendZ View Post
    Looking into it now.

Edit; Canada (also known as "kuwait") has been banned.

BreakerS, please provide something showing you paid the guy. I know he's a well known scammer, but I see no reason for him to frame you for the hell of it when he gets nothing out of that.
    If he had any proofs he would've post them long time ago. But guess what? He didn't...

Just get him out of here.

ResserGd I do agree with you mate.. I hate cussing out people like that but man this guy talks so much crap that I hardly can hold myself back. Anyway I am waiting for Breakers SS and what not as well. I will be also glad to see he is not a scammer considering I have traded with him for so much $$. I would defend him unless he is proven guilty.
    Last edited by Legend; 10-21-2012 at 11:24 PM.

Most recent unrelated posts cleared. Quit with the bickering, as I've said, you all are not children but apparently you wish to be treated as such.

Take it to private messages or off-topic, hell, I don't really care. The topic will remain open until I've gotten a response from BreakerS, if you have something insightful to add, feel free. Thank you.

Little archer Senior Member

Welp, I tried to remain on topic but then I received quality feedback about how some guy earns more than I do, how I'm spamming this thread to increase my post count (because apparently that's all I care about) and how I'm not old school.

Should clean the entire thread IMO, though I already know how all of this is going to end.

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 2
    02-18-2013, 07:50 AM