Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

nothing

This is a discussion on nothing within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ty dark3lf but all things atm point towards it being tez unfortunatly...
Page: 3

xXxGoDxXx

ty dark3lf but all things atm point towards it being tez unfortunatly

the_man_slayer

Wrong Section...

Attention Whore?

xXxGoDxXx

o sorry man_slayer if im not bouncing off the walls about being scammed dude?? and im an attention whore ive payed money for this im pretty sure ud be pissed if u lost real money, fukin prick get ya dick outta tez's arse and kep ya nose outta this section you choose to read it and post in it, who wants the attention? im basically tryin to resolve an issue dick head sorry if im giving your clan a bad name in prgress but if it comes out someone from ur clan has i will ruin it and i will make sure everyone knows about it

:lol: tez scam shells +7 and mds +7. get real kid. tez has shit worth more than that on his inactive accounts. This whole forum can vouch that tez wouldnt scam any1 (except for the time he scammed sadist for 100 silk bundles ) . Try to think of some1 else who had the account info. maybe ur pc had a keylogger? or some1 saw u type the pw idk im sure it wasnt tez.

the_man_slayer

u dont say, nice support u get from this forums, probably one of the guys which posted in this topic already hacked me i reckon as there was alot of confrontation, and amine you seem to know alot about tez.[/b]
    lol innocent untill proven guilty..

and u said it yourselve.. why would a lvl 80 warrior with leet shit wana take your crap?

think about it man, and try it from a different angle then u might get some support.

u cant have a go at tez when u dont know anything..

xXxGoDxXx

dude my friend saw me type it in yes, he doesnt play ko no more, and i reformatted my computer 2 weeks ago so im sure i dont have keylogger. well if thats so then maybe he wouldnt mind giving me the shit ive lost if hes got all that stuff. im not pickin fights with any of you here im sortin an issue out , your the people coming in here pickin a fight over someone who you know over a game.

stupid koxper w. keylog and crying ....

xXxGoDxXx

the man slayer, i was being sarcastic at the end of the day the speed scrolls + the shells and mds and stuff are approaching 70gbs at this price what could u buy with that?? and also if u wanna start gettin cocky why wouldnt the person scam tez when he had his rogue gear on the iron neck , belt ETC dont you think they worth more than my stuff, cant really justify stuff that goes on

the_man_slayer

dude my friend saw me type it in yes, he doesnt play ko no more, and i reformatted my computer 2 weeks ago so im sure i dont have keylogger. well if thats so then maybe he wouldnt mind giving me the shit ive lost if hes got all that stuff. im not pickin fights with any of you here im sortin an issue out , your the people coming in here pickin a fight over someone who you know over a game.[/b]
    u sorta are picking a fight by a topic with 'tez is a scammer' lol

just post u've been hacked / scammed, and ask around for help / info

but tbh.. not much any of us can do :/

go talk to tez if u have his msn..

xXxGoDxXx

bahahahahaha whisper im a sin and i know how to combo, turks use koxp im from uk, why would i use koxp when i just bought the account 1 week ago and risk gettin benned use your fukin head idiot.

the_man_slayer

the man slayer, i was being sarcastic at the end of the day the speed scrolls + the shells and mds and stuff are approaching 70gbs at this price what could u buy with that?? and also if u wanna start gettin cocky why wouldnt the person scam tez when he had his rogue gear on the iron neck , belt ETC dont you think they worth more than my stuff, cant really justify stuff that goes on[/b]
    whos gettin cocky? lol

god knows that stuff is shit, just a fact..

plus that doesnt make scence.. i said why would tez scam u.. not why wouldnt someone scam tez..

xXxGoDxXx

yes i have his msn but when i bought account he decided not to accept the msn addy, and tbh the_man_slayer who else can it be, think old account user see iron belt? hmmmm doesnt take not good enough aye. then see's +7 shell o yes ill take them, basically pointing straight at tez straight away and the person unlocked 1 item i selaed and left it in my inventry to sort of like rub it in to basically say ye i have sec answer :/ sorry if i accuse tez the almighty god who wouldnt do anything like that but u know it looks kinda dodgey but u wont say cus ur in his clan which is cool but atleast dont try make up some bullshit to try and justify me being scammed.

xXxGoDxXx

the man slayer i cant be arsed wid ya mate go suck some dick get outta thread if ur just gonna try pick a fight u prick.

the_man_slayer

lol yea.. ur guna get help that way arnt ya.. no you'll get banned and no one will give 2 shits..

try finding some facts or talking to tez before u post unjustified accusations

Banned

are u crazy....i sold u a account from fear kram

you came to me askingh for account

now i have not logged on that char since you got it

neither has the old owner......why in the hell would anyone want mds+7 and crap like that

its not worth anything

also i told you in a pm to not put nice items on there until you can change pass

you can say what you want but i think everyone know i would not scam shit....and espcially mds+7 and junk like that

you prob got hacked so put in cs tickets

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast