Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

nothing

This is a discussion on nothing within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; who is KOM?...
Page: 6

Banned

who is KOM?

Banned

i would have helped him if it was not done this way......if he had come to me the right way and let me help him i prob would re geared him cause mds+7 and shells are cheap....

hell i even have 2 peices of shell+7 rogue already so i could have re geared his char for less then 10 gbs prob.....but he did it the childish way and accused a innocent man of something he wasnt even 10% sure of

very sad

MOre like

Bajizillion GBS

Banned

i would have helped him if it was not done this way......if he had come to me the right way and let me help him i prob would re geared him cause mds+7 and shells are cheap....

hell i even have 2 peices of shell+7 rogue already so i could have re geared his char for less then 10 gbs prob.....but he did it the childish way and accused a innocent man of something he wasnt even 10% sure of

very sad[/b]
    You sir are not innocent xD

Limited Edition! Senior Member

very sad[/b]
    u can always gyft someone :P

that'll be dum cause then every1 would make fake "tez is a scammer" posts (just like this guy did) so tez will have to buy every1 items -_-[/b]
    but but... he did scam me
    TEZ IS A SCAMMER!!

j/k

Tolek Banan

tharts right Tez is a scammer cuz I was scammed by TEZ and given IN <--------- i need more plz

LOL do u think that tez would scammed ya just for mds+7

nice lol

P.S.

Tez scamme me again and give me ur rocs+5 plz
    and give me my money back which is 2 coins

StaticBlaze1

Ur actualy stupid to buy speed pots on a rogue.... and stfu tez owns a bank, why would he need ur years pay?

xAraChNiDx

u can always ask a gm to track the ip&#39;s on the account[/b]
    yeh i tried that one and got nothin

but for the record im pretty sure he bought the account from tez, he said he was selling the account for a friend, now if tez brokered the transaction, he did so using his gg reputation, therefore he put his rep on the line to sell the account, he is therefore in my mind at least partly to blame if the previous owner scammed god.

xXxGoDxXx

i am taking this chance to publically announce that i am extremely sorry for my accusations towards you tez, but ive been scammed before and i dont want it happen again, i am extremely sorry and i hope you can take my apology

Lag0nx

that&#39;ll be dum cause then every1 would make fake "tez is a scammer" posts (just like this guy did) so tez will have to buy every1 items -_-[/b]
    but he has enough gbs to buy all of us mds +7 lol

Goofy

Tez scammed Tripple&#39;s bicycle

Banned

i am taking this chance to publically announce that i am extremely sorry for my accusations towards you tez, but ive been scammed before and i dont want it happen again, i am extremely sorry and i hope you can take my apology[/b]

i accept as any noob can make a mistake....glad you admit it and know your wrong.....also i pmed you my billing info to help you out since i paid for gold last......do what i told you in the instructions and this time dont put items on the account like i told you last time until its secure

also trip didnt own a bicycle....it was a tricycle....he still needs training wheels cause he is a little girl

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

Tez scammed me for yarrak

Banned

Tez scammed me for yarrak [/b]
    i gave it to your mom.......

in the ass already xD

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast