Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

NotYet from FearFactor gliching

This is a discussion on NotYet from FearFactor gliching within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; we did it only 2 times 1st we got bus 2nd we got complete helmet and today some noob archer ...
Page: 4

we did it only 2 times
    1st we got bus
    2nd we got complete helmet
    and today some noob archer lured on us the servents and we couldnt kill it.
    pm me with your msn and you welcome next time to see how we kill it.

liquidkk

obs u forget the 1 time we got shell pad rogue omg !!

Assaf001

damn I hate those lil fukers that talking so much at ko4life but playing 1-5 hours max in day and really dont know what are we doing [FF] so just shut ur mouth if u dont what's all about. all u know to do is to find the guilty guy/clan/clan member and to post it but u just hear it just coz some fag told u all this, like 0bsc said come and see us doing isiloon. and btw, some1 lurred on us called tvent [of course not real character] like an idiot he said u r the guys who make my friends getting ban [hakan_53_tr ............... and all other fags] so I asked him who is this, he said lazfan HMMMMMMM HMMMMMMMMM the lvl 70 b1tch, anyway I heared [like u guys doing] that luring ISN'T ban able.... ok, we will see next time what will ppl post here.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234