Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Ok , not a cheating clan.

This is a discussion on Ok , not a cheating clan. within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; k2 a way of life : yes i turned it in to debra nikleo: ty k2 a way of life ...
Page: 2

Banned

k2 a way of life : yes i turned it in to debra
    nikleo: ty
    k2 a way of life : it will be reviewed and processed asap for you , btw ty for turning this in i hate it when they think it can be gotten away with
    nikleo : np
    wow.........says it all

xjonnyfivex

i never said u dont have the right lol go ahead for all i care

magnified

k2 a way of life : yes i turned it in to debra
    nikleo: ty
    k2 a way of life : it will be reviewed and processed asap for you , btw ty for turning this in i hate it when they think it can be gotten away with
    nikleo : np
    wow.........says it all[/b]

edited ftw

collision

Jonny really just stop this stuff, you guys are both acting like little kids trying to beat each out and ur ego's are clashing so guys really be mature and STFU U SOUND LIKE A BUNCH OF GIRLS sending notes back in forth ffs stop being childish, just quit what u started the damage had been done to both sides

ITS A FUKEN DRAW

Banned

edited ftw[/b]

think so ?

xjonnyfivex

lol nik i admited i did it u the one who showed me how and were to get the program but i stoped and thought u did also but i guess pathos and ronark werent enough eh ? girakon 2 .... its sad really

Banned

lol nik i admited i did it u the one who showed me how and were to get the program but i stoped and thought u did also but i guess pathos and ronark werent enough eh ? girakon 2 .... its sad really [/b]

lay off the drugs noob

collision

lol nik i admited i did it u the one who showed me how and were to get the program but i stoped and thought u did also but i guess pathos and ronark werent enough eh ? girakon 2 .... its sad really [/b]

Actually im a so called Virus and i think i started it with (cant say names) and it spreaded.... as jonny says ima kool dude but im a "Virus"

xjonnyfivex

lmfao ok nik just man up and take wat u diserve eh ?

Banned

wow......grow up .........your just mad cause dagger didnt choose you stop crying rice boy

xjonnyfivex

lol jon wat are u saying ? u no wat i said i no wat i said and we both no that its the truth lol so ya

xjonnyfivex

lol just told me to grow up then called me rice boy ? wat going on here lol

Banned

topic will be deleted tomarrow anyways so i could care less , your a liar and your only doing this cause my chars are for sale and your jealous so your trying to ruin my name , cry some more little kid would you like a bottle ?

collision

dude im basicly trying to stop this bull shit cause it is really fuked up , but i guess the real man cant just stop posting they just have to keep agonizing each other and you both are egoistic bastards and you know just read what u guys are saying its fuken SAD

xjonnyfivex

wow selling ur acct ? u no wat helps with selling accts ?........try not macroing on them that usually works

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast