Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast

Ok , not a cheating clan.

This is a discussion on Ok , not a cheating clan. within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; OK not to make any wrong thoughts about ChaoticSOulz, theyre not a cheating clan....
Page: 1

dragii

OK not to make any wrong thoughts about ChaoticSOulz, theyre not a cheating clan.

xjonnyfivex

OK look guys some of the shit that has gone down was kinda crazy and got way out of hand and i think some of u got the wrong idea I NEVER MENT TO RUIN THE CLAN ChaoticSOulz THEY ARE GOOD GUYS AND SHOULD NOT TAKE THE HEAT FOR THE CHEATER THEY CALL THIER LEADER of couse im speaking of TheSumOfALLFears aka nikleo who is a macroer and i stand by that. Now i no wat he gona do hes gona come on and ask for proof but the truth is i have no ss of this the only proof i can offer u is my word, but my word is worth 1000000000 promises that he can give u, he is a liar with no itegity and i wish to hurt no one accept him if all this post does is put even a slight warning in ur head wen talking to him then i have done my job but i can assure u that one day some way he will stab u in the back and ill b there to say "told ya so" so ya................

*******DONT TRUST TheSumOfALLFears************

magnified

OK look guys some of the shit that has gone down was kinda crazy and got way out of hand and i think some of u got the wrong idea I NEVER MENT TO RUIN THE CLAN ChaoticSOulz THEY ARE GOOD GUYS AND SHOULD NOT TAKE THE HEAT FOR THE CHEATER THEY CALL THIER LEADER of couse im speaking of TheSumOfALLFears aka nikleo who is a macroer and i stand by that. Now i no wat he gona do hes gona come on and ask for proof but the truth is i have no ss of this the only proof i can offer u is my word, but my word is worth 1000000000 promises that he can give u, he is a liar with no itegity and i wish to hurt no one accept him if all this post does is put even a slight warning in ur head wen talking to him then i have done my job but i can assure u that one day some way he will stab u in the back and ill b there to say "told ya so" so ya................

*******DONT TRUST TheSumOfALLFears************[/b]

noooooooooooooooooooppeee.... nik's next move is to post his adress and say" come to ma mufukin houuuuuuuuuse"come to ma mufukin houuuuuuuuusecome to ma mufukin houuuuuuuuusecome to ma mufukin houuuuuuuuusecome to ma mufukin houuuuuuuuusecome to ma mufukin houuuuuuuuusecome to ma mufukin houuuuuuuuusecome to ma mufukin houuuuuuuuusecome to ma mufukin houuuuuuuuusecome to ma mufukin houuuuuuuuusecome to ma mufukin houuuuuuuuusecome to ma mufukin houuuuuuuuusecome to ma mufukin houuuuuuuuusecome to ma mufukin houuuuuuuuusecome to ma mufukin houuuuuuuuusecome to ma mufukin houuuuuuuuusecome to ma mufukin houuuuuuuuusecome to ma mufukin houuuuuuuuuse

xjonnyfivex

U FORGOT THE "IM WAITING FOR UR WHOLE CLAN, I BET BY THE END OF THIS I HAVE A PK SYMBOL" LOL and he calls us childish wat a r tard lol

U FORGOT THE "IM WAITING FOR UR WHOLE CLAN, I BET BY THE END OF THIS I HAVE A PK SYMBOL" LOL and he calls us childish wat a r tard lol[/b]
    if i read this correctly.
    he wants to pk in real life and get a pk symbol. wtf wrong with this guy.

magnified

yea i know... hes callin us immature faggets when we go into his vent and hes screaming like a fat pussy and hes yellin gibberish at us...

bottom line nik, rub a chub...

Justin

noooooooooooooooooooppeee.... nik's next move is to post his adress and say" come to ma mufukin houuuuuuuuuse"come to ma mufukin houuuuuuuuusecome to ma mufukin houuuuuuuuusecome to ma mufukin houuuuuuuuusecome to ma mufukin houuuuuuuuusecome to ma mufukin houuuuuuuuusecome to ma mufukin houuuuuuuuusecome to ma mufukin houuuuuuuuusecome to ma mufukin houuuuuuuuusecome to ma mufukin houuuuuuuuusecome to ma mufukin houuuuuuuuusecome to ma mufukin houuuuuuuuusecome to ma mufukin houuuuuuuuusecome to ma mufukin houuuuuuuuusecome to ma mufukin houuuuuuuuusecome to ma mufukin houuuuuuuuusecome to ma mufukin houuuuuuuuusecome to ma mufukin houuuuuuuuuse[/b]
    dude magnified ur like a little kid sthu, and jonny why do you have to go and say nik isnt trustable this is a trading forum you can't just go around saying that kind of stuff use your head man. You can say he is a koxper and w/e but dont slander his name with heresay..... They dont allow it in court for a reason and last time i checked just because someone is a koxper doesn't mean he is a scammer, in the great words of bob marley, "I shot the sheriff but i didnt shoot no deputy"

xjonnyfivex

i only speak the truth and ist about time nik introduced to some of that

peter

AW BLUE BLAH BLI BOP B)

Banned

bored

xjonnyfivex

and justin lmfao ur so funny got no beef with u

xjonnyfivex

lol half of the chars under his sig are fuing banned lmfao omg zuhahahaha

magnified

lol half of the chars under his sig are fuing banned lmfao omg zuhahahaha[/b]
    and theyre all exceptionally high leveled..... :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh:

xjonnyfivex

well for the amount of time he actually lvl i guess they high lvl lol

Justin

and justin lmfao ur so funny got no beef with u[/b]
    ?? what right does magnified or other ur clan member have posting here then, if u say i dont?

Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast