Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Ready2Die

This is a discussion on Ready2Die within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; zzzzzz... are you having fun? and what are my boots, please tell me....
Page: 3

zzzzzz... are you having fun? and what are my boots, please tell me.

you should know whose boots i am talkin about... nevertheless... i dont wanna tell bad things completely senceless about a top clan like r2d but its just too sad that "top" ppl like this can get themselfes from 70 to 80... whats the point of using koxp in such a lvl ? :angry:[/b]
    last time i checked he had shellboots+8 (omgg these must be duped no1 has this ). u say its sad ppl in r2d koxp but they werent, ppl like beepbeep lvling whole time at DS. show proof that they koxp,these SS are worthless

Blancanieves

Wink

some turk said that Sand and me r koxper in cz xD
    my lof and me

mammlea

koxper.

Banned

There it is READY2DIE do not need cheats we are the best clan in the game because we worked hard[/b]

LMAO, good joke warmen you really made me laugh there. I do believe the TOS do say that spending money outside of ingame money is considered cheating, and I know for a fact that there are people in your clan that do that. Only thing you guys work at is working a normal job so you can spend that money on this game.

flippin, you're jealous, please get off our nuts.

Ok ok lets calm down. The warmen that posted before was big warmen so dont read that. There are no koxpers in our clan end of. close thread.

Banned

flippin, you're jealous, please get off our nuts.[/b]
    i actually turned down that clan when i got invited and joined symbiosis instead. get ur facts straight

sexynoodles

i guess illuminati is still better than illuminati 2. at least they stood up for a fight at some point of the joke.

SLeePMoDe

looks to me like hes using illusion :lol:

Sh11t

IF R2d wasnt in the top of ares, people wouldnt say anything but we are, and they are jalous, deal with it. We are not koxper ( koxper 1!11!1!1 R2D I SAW HIM YESTERDAY BUT CANT TAKE PIC => CLoset the fuck up without proof ) and all the time in clan " who want ds?" "who want aoe ew?" "who want dk, paramum, apostle of flame/cold" "who wanna pk" (me saying) " need rez orc spot ew xD".

Bye bye thx close the fuck up now

Priestontale

OMG cant we all just get along? I am in the middle since i have a char in both clans... but Flip i think u should think twice before you post something of this content.. like noone in Symb has ever bought a Item or CHAR

Sh11t

OMG cant we all just get along? I am in the middle since i have a char in both clans... but Flip i think u should think twice before you post something of this content.. whos character are you playing? [/b]
    Maybe a lvl 61 orc who cant kill anybody

Kik0

IF R2d wasnt in the top of ares, people wouldnt say anything but we are, and they are jalous, deal with it. We are not koxper ( koxper 1!11!1!1 R2D I SAW HIM YESTERDAY BUT CANT TAKE PIC => CLoset the fuck up without proof ) and all the time in clan " who want ds?" "who want aoe ew?" "who want dk, paramum, apostle of flame/cold" "who wanna pk" (me saying) " need rez orc spot ew xD".

Bye bye thx close the fuck up now[/b]

We still have enough mages on human side for a decent aoe EW party? [spoiler] [/spoiler]

Banned

OMG cant we all just get along? I am in the middle since i have a char in both clans... but Flip i think u should think twice before you post something of this content.. like noone in Symb has ever bought a Item or CHAR [/b]

not via USD, or atleast i hope not

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast