Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

SCAMMED BY:

This is a discussion on SCAMMED BY: within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Guys i know i have not what write here but anyway i want help my friend dliel, i know him ...
Page: 3

Guys i know i have not what write here but anyway i want help my friend dliel, i know him long time, he was in my clan and always he give drops without problems and all, one time i share with him so i still must trust him.

dliel

i can promise u its not dilel..[/b]
    its not dilel i know him better then u think. only option are the 2 other owners..[/b]
    bob... understand it pls .. its not me ;/
    im wana get my money\items and done with this deal pls .... Y_o

FantasizeMe

dliel</span>[/b] who scammed me

bob i dont think dliel aka nago scammed you...he trusted you a lot, as far as i know (correct me if im wrong) he gaved you the rouge(s4revok) first and day/s later u bought him a warrior... since u bought the warrior cheap u still owe him 150-180...why would nago scammed you? if this shits might stop you to pay him the rest... And nago dont have all the infos concerning taking back the account............ if he really scammed you and have all the gg items ,why the hell he is borrowing my RAPTOR+6 now?.....he is still naked atm no weapons and armors , and he is waiting for you to pay him the rest...

peace!

thats not my topic, but someone want me on it lol ^^ u bored or what jcup?[/b]
    u scammer or what fag?

why dont u help out bob and ask FIELDMAN, the nice guy in your clan, to give prestige his character back....

IAMstong

u scammer or what fag?

why dont u help out bob and ask FIELDMAN, the nice guy in your clan, to give prestige his character back....[/b]
    I find each ur post just frustrating whole topic, some crazy guy nonsenses :P Peace man!

I find each ur post just frustrating whole topic, some crazy guy nonsenses :P Peace man![/b]
    unlike u i am trying to help bob.
    u are just defending your clanny(s)

prestige459

k well if none of u fucking previous owners scammed me
    everyone of u send me all the information u have for the account via PM here.
    ALL CREDIT CARD NUMBRERS/CLICKYANDBUY NUMBERS, OLD PASSWORDS, SEAL ITEM PASS, SECRET QUESTIONS AND ANSWER/SEAL ITEM PASS/ALL OLD EMAILS USED ON THE ACCOUNT(WITH/WITHOUT INFO)

if none you(previous owners) scammed me, supplying me with this information should not be a problem, only he who does not comply with my request or "cant find the info" will i hold accountable for this scam.

and I Like you, fucking msn me, cus ive invited u 10+ times now and u havent accepted so do it now.
    my msn: [email protected]

WAITING FOR PMS.

fukko

ALL CREDIT CARD NUMBRERS/CLICKYANDBUY NUMBERS, OLD PASSWORDS, SEAL ITEM PASS, SECRET QUESTIONS AND ANSWER/SEAL ITEM PASS/ALL OLD EMAILS USED ON THE ACCOUNT(WITH/WITHOUT INFO)

if none you(previous owners) scammed me, supplying me with this information should not be a problem, only he who does not comply with my request or "cant find the info" will i hold accountable for this scam.

and I Like you, fucking msn me, cus ive invited u 10+ times now and u havent accepted so do it now.

WAITING FOR PMS.[/b]
    +1

When I sell an account... I don&#39;t keep info so ... what if someone don&#39;t have the info and isn&#39;t the scammer?

prestige459

thats their problem find it some how

still waiting, pm prestige459 with infos zzz ty

prestige459

still waiting....

ShaaKa

WAITING FOR PMS.[/b]

+10000000

prestige459

still waiting and going to sleep now, only got pm from dliel with the little info he has
    waiting for japo and ilikeyou still

bump and FUCKING MESSAGE ME BITCHES

=WFC=TouchMyBlade

Rolf, what u know about zeixxx? It was scammed? It was hacked? Once again rofl. ZEIXXXX never was hacked or scamed God damit dont talk if u dont know, wanna look very smart? Guess what u not :angry:[/b]
    ps: i sold zeixxx to my friend Iamstong(lithuania), but he got scammed by old owner that was my real friend. result, i bought a new char for Iamstong (n3wdimension). And after some months of customers i recovered zeixx account again with all datas i had from click and buy etc... And i have sold it without problem[/b]
    These are Japo&#39;s words retard not mine this is where i made the comment that it is possible to obtain the info on your account if someone scamms it using the payment proof method with K2 direct.

Wow, maybe read the topic first hey before you make uneducated comments lol

Peace

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast