Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Scammed/Hacked By Okura / (LEGOLAS_GREECE OR W/E.)

This is a discussion on Scammed/Hacked By Okura / (LEGOLAS_GREECE OR W/E.) within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Also i wouldn't want him to spend time in jail for something like this, is a serious amount of money, ...
Page: 4

Nas
    Banned

Also i wouldn't want him to spend time in jail for something like this, is a serious amount of money, but im a cool guy, would just like my items returned, dont mind remaining friends

Nas
    Banned

Starting to think this was a joke, haven't spoken to him today as he was afk, we will see tomorow :-/

Nas
    Banned

Starting to think this was a joke, haven't spoken to him today as he was afk, we will see tomorow :-/

Nas
    Banned

still nothing

Rocker911

You aint getting your stuff back by bumping a topic, either give out every info of him so people dont buy the items from him, or try talking to him and work something out.

since now i wont belive even my best friends, or at least i'll be more carefull...

_0NyXia_

Default Legolas_greece AKA SantaClaus...

Legolas_greece is now appeared as SantaClaus and he is selling some items of 2 friends of mine to dies market place.
    These people are Deus_323 (2xrol, elf belt, iron necklace, eme, re, 2xmd+8, chitins +8 etc.) and
    PanoramixD (glassbelt, 2xrom, we, ss+0, elixir+8, completes+7etc.)
    If any of you bought from him anything...well good luck on loosing them i guess...
    Today SantaClaus account got banned, but i dont know about the other one (legolas_greece).
    Be Aware of this IDIOT.

Goofy

Default Re: Legolas_greece AKA SantaClaus...

Originally posted by _0NyXia_
    Legolas_greece is now appeared as SantaClaus and he is selling some items of 2 friends of mine to dies market place.
    These people are Deus_323 (2xrol, elf belt, iron necklace, eme, re, 2xmd+8, chitins +8 etc.) and
    PanoramixD (glassbelt, 2xrom, we, ss+0, elixir+8, completes+7etc.)
    If any of you bought from him anything...well good luck on loosing them i guess...
    Today SantaClaus account got banned, but i dont know about the other one (legolas_greece).
    Be Aware of this IDIOT.
    Everything was confirmed and the user of ko4life with the nickname: "SantaClaus" turned to be "Legolas_Greece".

Well im actually feeling sorry for him because Deus has a surprise for him.......

Peace out.-

_0NyXia_

new topic made sry for bumping this old one...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234