Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
Results 91 to 103 of 103
Like Tree36Likes

SCAMMER: Rec7on (KO4LIFE NAME)

This is a discussion on SCAMMER: Rec7on (KO4LIFE NAME) within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Kallop Carlund I could get you an infraction but I'm not gonna <3 Love you my perkele ...
Page: 7


  1. #91
    scrubnub Senior Member Rizzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    724

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    Carlund I could get you an infraction but I'm not gonna <3
    Love you my perkele Kallop <3

  2. #92
    Amuse me Moderator razor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    7,650

    Default

    I bet that idiot is reading this thread from the outside.

    Sup qt how mad are you?

    To me it just looks like the guy simply said "fk it, im not paying cuz im not playing more KO anyways" and wanted to forget about it. Then some time passed and he changed his mind, conveniently, because he needs something from here "meh ill just pay because i need to use the merchant section, and maybe scam some more!".

  3. #93
    Senior Member regiss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    3,506

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shane View Post
    He wont be unbanned, my last comment on this

    He had plenty of time months ago to explain his situation, he didn'y, he changed his skype, never came vent and left his own clannies without money.

    So well done on doing the right thing, but im not about to let somebody back here to (possibly) do it again, nah nah, not happening.

    But im happy Bryan and hopefully simson get their money back


    Lerwaaah likes this.

  4. #94
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    952

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lerwaaah View Post
    ive been talking to this guy, id say after he sorted everything out of payments, people are humans , humans make mistakes.. if its true about it was his dad creditcard or not, i dont know, but if he payback everyone id say, give this guy another chance, if he messes up , he messes up its up for people anyway to trust him or not.
    i believe he regrets and he is a good guy
    Leroy you got a lot of nerve defending this SCAM. humans should also be punished for their "mistakes". mistake you call it? It was a voluntary act not to bother paying him or communicating in months.
    Like you for example. only it wasn't 15 bucks but 2 fucking grand. I swear I'm regreting not making a fuss of the shit you pulled on me

    Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    I bet that idiot is reading this thread from the outside.

    Sup qt how mad are you?

    To me it just looks like the guy simply said "fk it, im not paying cuz im not playing more KO anyways" and wanted to forget about it. Then some time passed and he changed his mind, conveniently, because he needs something from here "meh ill just pay because i need to use the merchant section, and maybe scam some more!".
    eeeeeeeeew it gives me nausea agreeing with you but I'm leaning towards this explanation.
    Seriously Leroy you think it's that easy to forgive scammers? oh wait but you have a selective memory right? you have no problem at scamming people that scammed you. as a way to get back at them. those you don't forgive huh? yeaaaa that's what I thought

  5. #95
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    245

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wargrim View Post
    Leroy you got a lot of nerve defending this SCAM. humans should also be punished for their "mistakes". mistake you call it? It was a voluntary act not to bother paying him or communicating in months.
    Like you for example. only it wasn't 15 bucks but 2 fucking grand. I swear I'm regreting not making a fuss of the shit you pulled on me



    eeeeeeeeew it gives me nausea agreeing with you but I'm leaning towards this explanation.
    Seriously Leroy you think it's that easy to forgive scammers? oh wait but you have a selective memory right? you have no problem at scamming people that scammed you. as a way to get back at them. those you don't forgive huh? yeaaaa that's what I thought
    didnt scamm anyone sorry. just took back what he took

  6. #96
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    245

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wargrim View Post
    Leroy you got a lot of nerve defending this SCAM. humans should also be punished for their "mistakes". mistake you call it? It was a voluntary act not to bother paying him or communicating in months.
    Like you for example. only it wasn't 15 bucks but 2 fucking grand. I swear I'm regreting not making a fuss of the shit you pulled on me



    eeeeeeeeew it gives me nausea agreeing with you but I'm leaning towards this explanation.
    Seriously Leroy you think it's that easy to forgive scammers? oh wait but you have a selective memory right? you have no problem at scamming people that scammed you. as a way to get back at them. those you don't forgive huh? yeaaaa that's what I thought
    u are just mad u failed to make 500$ on me by trusting you. sorry

  7. #97
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    952

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lerwaaah View Post
    didnt scamm anyone sorry. just took back what he took
    Leroy if you steal from some1. and after 3 months you give back what you stole. that doesn't mean that during those 3 months you didn't steal. But I guess someone like you wouldn't know about this

    and about your case. you're telling me you took nothing more or less than what he took? haha

    Quote Originally Posted by Lerwaaah View Post
    u are just mad u failed to make 500$ on me by trusting you. sorry
    what's this supposed to mean?
    i'm angry becasue we had a deal which you blatantly broke. I don't know how you call that action but in most civilized and decent societies that's called stealing and/or scamming. now you wanna keep bringing more and new excuses? you really wanna go down that road? I don't mind at all if you want to dig your own grave

  8. #98
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    245

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wargrim View Post
    Leroy if you steal from some1. and after 3 months you give back what you stole. that doesn't mean that during those 3 months you didn't steal. But I guess someone like you wouldn't know about this


    what's this supposed to mean?
    i'm angry becasue we had a deal which you blatantly broke. I don't know how you call that action but in most civilized and decent societies that's called stealing and/or scamming. now you wanna keep bringing more and new excuses? you really wanna go down that road? I don't mind at all if you want to dig your own grave
    new excuses?
    u telling me false current offers to make me go higher?
    sorry aint digging own grave, u sold ur priest now after 2 years, be happy

  9. #99
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    952

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lerwaaah View Post
    new excuses?
    u telling me false current offers to make me go higher?
    sorry aint digging own grave, u sold ur priest now after 2 years, be happy
    I didn't give you false offers. I told yuo every single offer that I had. Nobody put a gun in your head to make an offer and AGREE ON PRICE!!
    You even told me dates you were gonna start sending the money. But it never came
    So much for being trustworthy! I should have listened to people that warned me against your cheap lowlife tricks

    be a fucking man and say in public what you told me in private message on TS you even offered to send me money to "make up" for the shit you pulled.

  10. #100
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    245

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wargrim View Post
    I didn't give you false offers. I told yuo every single offer that I had. Nobody put a gun in your head to make an offer and AGREE ON PRICE!!
    You even told me dates you were gonna start sending the money. But it never came
    So much for being trustworthy! I should have listened to people that warned me against your cheap lowlife tricks

    be a fucking man and say in public what you told me in private message on TS you even offered to send me money to "make up" for the shit you pulled.
    cheap lowlife tricks? ok man i am cheap.

  11. #101
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    245

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wargrim View Post
    I didn't give you false offers. I told yuo every single offer that I had. Nobody put a gun in your head to make an offer and AGREE ON PRICE!!
    You even told me dates you were gonna start sending the money. But it never came
    So much for being trustworthy! I should have listened to people that warned me against your cheap lowlife tricks

    be a fucking man and say in public what you told me in private message on TS you even offered to send me money to "make up" for the shit you pulled.
    and yea i offered u money to make up everything u lost lower then 2000$, but u didnt accept , u was crying like a little kid like u doing now

  12. #102
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    952

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lerwaaah View Post
    cheap lowlife tricks? ok man i am cheap.
    Cheap doesn't even scratch the surface.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lerwaaah View Post
    and yea i offered u money to make up everything u lost lower then 2000$, but u didnt accept , u was crying like a little kid like u doing now
    Not crying, I'm just fed up with the bullshit you brought and keep bringing. I'm telling you what I think about you, about what you did and what a scumbag you are. You should do that every now and then instead of acting like a weasel

  13. #103
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    245

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wargrim View Post
    Cheap doesn't even scratch the surface.


    Not crying, I'm just fed up with the bullshit you brought and keep bringing. I'm telling you what I think about you, about what you did and what a scumbag you are. You should do that every now and then instead of acting like a weasel
    wow... u already told me what u think about me, u just trying to embarras me public now, so i guess there is only one scumbag and thats you.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Similar Threads

  1. Ko4Life Name: deadlock1 = Scammer
    By Sm0keS in forum Trading disputes & reports
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 07-16-2009, 11:50 PM
  2. Rathian (ko4life name) is a scammer
    By peinlich in forum Tech Support
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 06-16-2008, 12:55 PM
  3. Rathian (ko4life name) is a scammer
    By peinlich in forum Trading disputes & reports
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-24-2008, 05:10 AM
  4. Scammer using my name :o
    By jessemannen in forum Ares
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-28-2006, 09:19 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •