Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

So... why do Slayers close Delos' doors? Come and see

This is a discussion on So... why do Slayers close Delos' doors? Come and see within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; zzz if u dont care? why say it?...
Page: 5

zzz if u dont care? why say it?

T0wn3R

just put an example

BTW Lina ( the mage ) still in the clan ?

T0wn3R

Originally posted by Pajatso
    BTW Lina ( the mage ) still in the clan ?
    yes

Bevis? :S

Tristan

Wasn't thelostsoul's english kinda sucky and not understandable? How come I can make sense of what he's saying now, just like sexyreplay's sentences.. Put them next to eachother and it's exactly the same. SexyReplay = macroer, TheLostSoul = jackass, GiveMeUrLove = retard.

DiedStylE

Originally posted by Tristan
    Wasn't thelostsoul's english kinda sucky and not understandable? How come I can make sense of what he's saying now, just like sexyreplay's sentences.. Put them next to eachother and it's exactly the same. SexyReplay = macroer, TheLostSoul = jackass, GiveMeUrLove = retard.
    u forgot 1 thing ur looser

Tristan

Originally posted by DiedStylE+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DiedStylE)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Tristan
    u forgot 1 thing ur looser [/b]
    Naw, youre the loser for getting hacked. Now shut it turk.

T0wn3R

and im gay

TheLostSoul

i know sexyreplay is macro... but the player of sexy isnt my bro if you dont believe it go away looser... i cant say anymore and i go pk bb Buy dol+7

DiedStylE

Originally posted by T0wn3R
    and im gay
    me2 :lol:

T0wn3R

Originally posted by Pajatso
    http://www.pikaism.com/viewtopic.php?t=72

-.-
    ya i seen, but other person bought this account and i think is not just kick the person who is playing because the old owner macroed 5 minutes. Im sure the person who Lina is legit =P

inkubus

Originally posted by T0wn3R+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(T0wn3R)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Pajatso
    ya i seen, but other person bought this account and i think is not just kick the person who is playing because the old owner macroed 5 minutes. Im sure the person who Lina is legit =P[/b]
    What's wrong with your sig?

T0wn3R

my sig? dunno.

are you listening to urself every person that macro isn't the real owner blablabla ur not defending sexyreplay because there is fucking 100 % proof there he is macro'n while pl not only that he is with members in that video who are also archers ......... are u fucking stupid gtfo peice of shit gook ur only defending them cuz there is no ss of them with 5 arrows in the air if there was u wouldn't even be posting u'd be sitting thinking dam glad i got banned cuz i woulda probly been in that party leeching and ended up banned adventually neways

even if the received duped gbs every gb on this server is fucking duped since day 1 we all know who partially responsible for that (powerfulz) .

post moved to cheaters which means this will be the last reply on this topic gg hate stupid cheaters section

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast