Page 16 of 21 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Spam/Locked: Screenshot lnsanity

This is a discussion on Spam/Locked: Screenshot lnsanity within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; [/b] hahahahahahahhaha Good idea...
Page: 16

UnnamedByMazek

[/b]
    hahahahahahahhaha Good idea

4. Retard

1. A person with a mental deficiency
    2. An offensive term used to refer to someone acting in an irritating or generally stupid way.

Source: http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=retard

UH OH LUTZ, UH OH!

Repeat after me:
    My name is Lutz
    I am a retard
    Treat me special

Goliath

btw "Topic maker" this is for You !

ILoveYouToo

btw "Topic maker" this is for You ! [/b]
    :lol:

BJK

Insanity is begging for a ban, Nothing else.

Banned

2. An offensive term used to refer to someone acting in an irritating or generally stupid way.[/b]
    Seems to sum up your clan pretty well. It isn't a flame if it's a fact.

ILoveYouToo

Insanity is begging for a ban, Nothing else.[/b]
    Cry somewhere else.

Havoc2

Ok to stop this topic.

We were all given +1 uniques. I don't have a SS cuz im not on my char now. All of our drops were from GM spawned bosses with 100% drop rate. And we got to aoe bachs, dukes, and bishops for rings and for xp. He spawned about 500 Evil Wizards in 1 square for our mages to aoe. Except we had 1 mage in each party and they were 1 hits so EVERYONE could leech. We got from level 33 to 66 on EW Aoe by GM spawned.

Oh and I didn't know shaula was spawned for us. But I knew Talos wasnt.

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

Insanity is begging for a ban, Nothing else.[/b]
    whos insanity?

Seems to sum up your clan pretty well. It isn't a flame if it's a fact.[/b]
    Ok, lets see you try and explain how its a fact, lets put you to the test, how smart are you? I want a reason to why my clan is retarded. Lets see, retards own castle? Retards kill first TK / Talos, retards are 1st / 6th in ranking. Lets see where you are? Oh right, no where. Retards can accomplish more than you, sucks to be you.

Ki1laH

goliath, the quote you said about keep talking shit you're making us famous, doesn't work on knight online.

Thats like saying you are the the most famous walker with downs.

DeepThroat

Oh and I didn't know shaula was spawned for us. But I knew Talos wasnt.[/b]

Talos was, The GM is there healing a tanker refer to ss #1

Also, I seek no attention for myself, I seek it for lnsanity, and what's going on there

Banned

Ok to stop this topic.

We were all given +1 uniques. I don't have a SS cuz im not on my char now. All of our drops were from GM spawned bosses with 100% drop rate. And we got to aoe bachs, dukes, and bishops for rings and for xp. He spawned about 500 Evil Wizards in 1 square for our mages to aoe. Except we had 1 mage in each party and they were 1 hits so EVERYONE could leech. We got from level 33 to 66 on EW Aoe by GM spawned.

Oh and I didn't know shaula was spawned for us. But I knew Talos wasnt.[/b]
    First you deny help to get you out of the heat. Now you make up a completely ignorant story to once again get you out of the heat. You are the general definition of a retard. Cussing people out in the topics and pm's saying you never got help. Now, you admit to getting some help. I hope you drown in the river that you want cried.

Talos was, The GM is there healing a tanker refer to ss #1

Also, I seek no attention for myself, I seek it for lnsanity, and what's going on there[/b]
    Lol, your stupid if you think that Talos was spawned for us. That was the very first Talos killed in the server, i have screen shot of it. So lets recap this, the first Talos ever killed in the server on Karus side at least, so explain to me, why the fuck would we have it spawned for us? Your talking shit now dude, whoever you are cowardly hiding from your identity. I think if your gonna try and back stab and bullshit, do it right next time.

Banned

Ok, lets see you try and explain how its a fact, lets put you to the test, how smart are you? I want a reason to why my clan is retarded. Lets see, retards own castle? Retards kill first TK / Talos, retards are 1st / 6th in ranking. Lets see where you are? Oh right, no where. Retards can accomplish more than you, sucks to be you.[/b]
    Read the previous topics and posts from insanity members. How it goes from we have never gotten help, to maybe we got a heal, to a whole boss was spawned for us, and we was helped to kill it. RETARD. Also, why would I be on the ranking in girakon, when I left to go back to playing olympia. I don't think the np lists are related. RETARD.