Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Spike , west server

This is a discussion on Spike , west server within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Because the other 16 hours your on here complaining.. And thanks for admitin your the noob here, saves us both ...
Page: 5

Because the other 16 hours your on here complaining.. And thanks for admitin your the noob here, saves us both a lot of time. Well me.. Dunno bout you.. Nolifer..[/b]
    Its hard for you getting friends i guess ah? you have to kiss ass of people to get attention right?
    Didnt you tried to start a clan and people flamed you? and nobody didnt joined you and you gave up?
    I thought you aint noob , i guess you do.
    Even cant see the different between koxper to legit player , how sad it is :unsure:

/close this?

edit: the fraps is waaaaaaay outdated, the guy was 5 hours in our clan and got kicked...
    tnx ßß

/close this?

edit: the fraps is waaaaaaay outdated, the guy was 5 hours in our clan and got kicked...
    tnx ßß[/b]
    How many times have you said it?
    I even cant count it ... to many times...
    Also this guy is koxper and he should be reported in CHEATER SECTION CAN YOU READ IT ?
    I dont care if hes in Fear , was in Fear , he still need to be banned , now calm down kiddo.

And he will be banned , 2 admins of Knightonlineworld going to report him to west GMs , so i did my job.

spike is a good upgrader. i have doubts of him koxp. but if he does send ti to gm.

if u "dont" care that he was in fear why does the title say "Used to be Fear member"?
    how about "Spike [C-WEST] KOXP + fraps"?
    eh kiddo?

spike is one of the best upgraders on the server. WHY THE FUK WOULD HE USE KOXP. honestly rolA you are the biggest faggot on the server. hell your worse then undestructables.[/b]
    lol , i just posted what admins of knightonlineworld told me , and you say he doesnt koxp?
    Just look what i wrote them :

Please log to the section In - west , and cheak the topic made by me with the title " Fear clan aka Fierce Ally , cheating. "
    I took video of cheater which should be banned aswell.

This is what he answerd :

Yeah, we know =/ We're trying real hard to ban the cheaters. The GMs are on 24/7, they're just not always advertised.

So again, you think he legit? even Fear members said he got kicked from clan because of being koxp...

And __ERROR__ fixed for you , stfu now.

lol , i just posted what admins of knightonlineworld told me , and you say he doesnt koxp?
    Just look what i wrote them :

Please log to the section In - west , and cheak the topic made by me with the title " Fear clan aka Fierce Ally , cheating. "
    I took video of cheater which should be banned aswell.
    This is what he answerd :

Yeah, we know =/ We're trying real hard to ban the cheaters. The GMs are on 24/7, they're just not always advertised.

So again, you think he legit? even Fear members said he got kicked from clan because of being koxp...[/b]
    i dunno i geuss it could be possible. but i know for a fact the GM's on carnac arent helping fierce, completely legit gms. i talked to enceno hes very nice guy. He bans every koxper i see, like 5 minutes after i tell him where they are. if you saw him koxping. tell the gm to go ban him, and he will. mor tell him to keep a clsoe watych on him. you dont need to come on ko4life and make a huge flame war. everytime you see something that could be suspicious of ferice cheating. Everything they do is suspicious sice they got high lvls and pretty good gear. But's its not impossible, you jsut need about 2 full clans of people with no lives, that are willing to xp non stop and get bosses.

i dunno i geuss it could be possible. but i know for a fact the GM's on carnac arent helping fierce, completely legit gms. i talked to enceno hes very nice guy. He bans every koxper i see, like 5 minutes after i tell him where they are. if you saw him koxping. tell the gm to go ban him, and he will. mor tell him to keep a clsoe watych on him. you dont need to come on ko4life and make a huge flame war. everytime you see something that could be suspicious of ferice cheating. Everything they do is suspicious sice they got high lvls and pretty good gear. But's its not impossible, you jsut need about 2 full clans of people with no lives, that are willing to xp non stop and get bosses.[/b]
    I know , Saphyr soon gonne be GM aswell like in every other server and she know me for ages and every koxper that i see ill just report to her in msn to get him banned faster.
    Also now you see how you can talk seriously instead of flaming? this player is koxp for sure i dont get it how people said at first time he doesnt but when i say admins said its true you all change your mind.
    I didnt said GM working with Fierce , this is other people said NOT me.
    I just said maybe koxper work for Fierce , i never said its 100% true or false , i just posted , i even not believing it myself , but i posted , who know's.

much better
    dont diss the whole clan cause of some random guy next time

much better
    dont diss the whole clan cause of some random guy next time[/b]
    Again , i didnt knew at the first time i posted he got kicked , i got it from somebody here in pm so i posted , didnt saw him in game so i didnt knew what clan is he and if he still on Fear clan.
    Now stop flaming , i got pissed aleardy , never said Fierce is 100% cheating clan , but i never said they 100% legit , again if i wrong and you have facts that you legit , i wont be greedy person and ill open topic in general and say sorry to Fierce members.

but rol you msut remember, its okay to make maybe 1 post. but to go all out everyday with a new post of "possible cheating" is ridiculous. and from are point of view you might see how big of an asshole you have been too. even if you jsut said maybe.

but rol you msut remember, its okay to make maybe 1 post. but to go all out everyday with a new post of "possible cheating" is ridiculous. and from are point of view you might see how big of an asshole you have been too. even if you jsut said maybe.[/b]
    Dude you can cheak my posts in the topic of Fierce in the section " clans ".
    I've always said they good clan , but if they really cheating i have no respect for them , even if it was my clan i would quit and report him too , i'm not supporting cheaters and they only ruin the server and just slow us of getting master.
    I never said the topic with the koxper who pm'd me and said he work for Fierce is 100% true , but i never said its 100% lie , and again if i were wrong , ill make topic and say i sorry and i didnt knew , but if i dont flame you , i excpecting from you to being man and learn to talk with sense instead of flaming and then you guys calling me retard .
    I can talk with you like an old person , being nice person and not acting like " dummy " but if its the only way you guys can understand me , i cant say anything else , i'm trying to see what is going on our server , too many koxpers and its seriously pissed me off.

Dude you can cheak my posts in the topic of Fierce in the section " clans ".
    I've always said they good clan , but if they really cheating i have no respect for them , even if it was my clan i would quit and report him too , i'm not supporting cheaters and they only ruin the server and just slow us of getting master.
    I never said the topic with the koxper who pm'd me and said he work for Fierce is 100% true , but i never said its 100% lie , and again if i were wrong , ill make topic and say i sorry and i didnt knew , but if i dont flame you , i excpecting from you to being man and learn to talk with sense instead of flaming and then you guys calling me retard .
    I can talk with you like an old person , being nice person and not acting like " dummy " but if its the only way you guys can understand me , i cant say anything else , i'm trying to see what is going on our server , too many koxpers and its seriously pissed me off.[/b]
    to be honest, the only way to stop fierce masters would be to stop gold farming companies. which is almost impossible.

i edited my flame that better?

to be honest, the only way to stop fierce masters would be to stop gold farming companies. which is almost impossible.[/b]
    I dont care if they all have master , but its unfair when they ONLY have and others need to farm days to get only 10 gems ... its not fair getting rape by people who buying coins for USD and then killing people and calling them " noobs " which totaly not the true.
    If i could have master like them , go ahead and make master i dont care , but pay for coins and then buy w/e you want , its kinda unfair.

<< Off to sleep for real , need to wake up early got test to do.
    Dont flame like a kid , i can talk with you like an old man if you want , i&#39;m not flaming so i excpect from you to be serious and just say your opinion , even if you not right i wont call you retard , every1 has the chance to post hes opinion.

I dont care if they all have master , but its unfair when they ONLY have and others need to farm days to get only 10 gems ... its not fair getting rape by people who buying coins for USD and then killing people and calling them " noobs " which totaly not the true.
    If i could have master like them , go ahead and make master i dont care , but pay for coins and then buy w/e you want , its kinda unfair.[/b]
    yea but think of it this way. when the gm&#39;s fix drop rate...you know they will fuk it up and put it to high. then gems will be insanely easy to get. and they will have waisted 150$ for master. and everyone else will get for free.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast