Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

SuckItEasy Scammed Me *sigh*

This is a discussion on SuckItEasy Scammed Me *sigh* within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by PendexO lawl , he really scammed u , he just changed his name on msn from "MrsBigBoobs" ...
Page: 3

Quote Originally Posted by PendexO View Post
    lawl , he really scammed u , he just changed his name on msn from "MrsBigBoobs" to "asdasd" im looking at him right now , i've shared his pimped acc on c-west , idk why he did it , he have done many good trades without any trouble , now he's saying that he's peruvian ? oh rofl , as far i know i was his unique peruvian sharer hope he wont do shit about me =.= , by the way idk why kyle made it , that's really low-life coming from him , i've talked with him some weeks ago , idk what's wrong with him , seriously srry for your loose, i still can't believe that kyle made it , though he was a fair person , seems that i was wrong.

get ur facts straight retard, its obvious that he's lying about being peruvian ... and not every peruvian is a retard/low-life/douche to do this.
    +1 scammers try to mislead their victims. Focus on the way he speaks english. And he did a crappy job trying to convince you of being peru.... they wouldnt even admit that lol. If I were to scam you, would I say I'm American after scamming you?

Thug Life Baybbeehhh! Senior Member SizzleMyNizzle's Avatar

if any of u guys know a way to get my money back holla at me please...
    my msn is = [email protected]
    peace.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by mythlost View Post
    Dude are u a fucking idot he doesnt play ko anymore so he could of scammed all those items he had i said which is worth like 4 times more than a shard 9 since he sold them. and i said he doesnt log msn much and i never said it wasnt him either u dumb fuck
    Wow learn to make sense. "he could of scammed all those items he had i said which is worth like 4 times more than a shard 9 since he sold them."
    How is he gonna scam something that he owns? And if you meant he could've scammed people for MORE money selling these items, well easy to explain... shard +9 is easily sellable and alot of people want the item, which pushes the buyer in a hurry and not realize what he is doing.. + If he woulda sold his own items people woulda known it's really him. By pretending he has a shard 9, he still leaves a doubt in people's mind on wether it's him or not.

BUT I gotta say sorry I misread and the way you said things made me think u said it wasn't him. Still, you shouldn't try to defend that living piece of shit.

And Smasher, you're a freaking sorcerer man. Please stop using the powers of black magic.

here you go
    kyle = 4dupewar

Quote Originally Posted by CYANEXTIME View Post
    Wow learn to make sense. "he could of scammed all those items he had i said which is worth like 4 times more than a shard 9 since he sold them."
    How is he gonna scam something that he owns? And if you meant he could've scammed people for MORE money selling these items, well easy to explain... shard +9 is easily sellable and alot of people want the item, which pushes the buyer in a hurry and not realize what he is doing.. + If he woulda sold his own items people woulda known it's really him. By pretending he has a shard 9, he still leaves a doubt in people's mind on wether it's him or not.

BUT I gotta say sorry I misread and the way you said things made me think u said it wasn't him. Still, you shouldn't try to defend that living piece of shit.

And Smasher, you're a freaking sorcerer man. Please stop using the powers of black magic.
    Np dude but it does make sense lol, and he does have a shard 9 and some other rogue gear be bought as he was gonna make a comeback to ko but decided not to because of not having enough time atleast thats what he told me

Banned

didint readed all the post but he we go

Trueloves ko4life nick

http://www.gamers4life.com/forums/f8...t-list-306723/ his topic check the msn he posted there

thats in the topic :
    Well, school is starting in a week and i will have no time to play so i will sell it all.

Selling List

Account c/o 300 b/o 325
    lkp4 b/o180
    Flame ring+3 b/o 270
    Flame ring+3 b/o 270
    Iron neck b/o 130
    Iron belt b/o 90
    Aztek Gold Fulitol+8 b/o 350
    Chitin Shield+0 b/o 700
    50gbs 3$ per gb b/o 150
    __________________________________________________ _______________________
    Payment Method:
    Western Union
    Money Gram
    MSN: [email protected]

Trueloves isn't kyle, its his friend and he played with kyle on his mage
    im sure he made that topic for kyle, since he couldnt make posts at market section at that time

Banned

Hey whoop , soz for ur loose man .

I would really get his cellphone and start threat him .

~l337machien

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by kalllif0 View Post
    Hey whoop , soz for ur loose man .

I would really get his cellphone and start threat him .

~l337machien
    man i really hate u overall i dont care right now if i get banned for this

ur just spamming every u dont know anybody and spam anywhere anytime

just make u damn post clearly get a life

with 1000 post ur not damn trusti

u need earn u self some rep

Quote Originally Posted by skull009 View Post
    didint readed all the post but he we go

Trueloves ko4life nick

http://www.gamers4life.com/forums/f8...t-list-306723/ his topic check the msn he posted there

thats in the topic :
    Well, school is starting in a week and i will have no time to play so i will sell it all.

Selling List

Account c/o 300 b/o 325
    lkp4 b/o180
    Flame ring+3 b/o 270
    Flame ring+3 b/o 270
    Iron neck b/o 130
    Iron belt b/o 90
    Aztek Gold Fulitol+8 b/o 350
    Chitin Shield+0 b/o 700
    50gbs 3$ per gb b/o 150
    Payment Method:
    Western Union
    Money Gram
    MSN: [email protected]
    that's nemanja, but he made the topic for kyle though (in that time he trusted him alot ) , but nemanja (trueloves) told me that kyle scammed him by selling all the items of MrsBigBoobs (some of em were from nemanja) , that's what he told me yesterday , but he aint the scammer for sure!.

yeah 2 different people

Thug Life Baybbeehhh! Senior Member SizzleMyNizzle's Avatar

I'm still hella pissed!!! RAWWWRRR BUMP!!!

really can't believe this, i know now that he did it if anyone needs any info of him i know it all i kept over 2K usd for him on my paypal should have just kept that and paid off everyone he scammed, now i know how he was able to buy those items just from other scams. sorry for your loss dude

CowKiller

Quote Originally Posted by skull009 View Post
    kallif0
    man i really hate u overall i dont care right now if i get banned for this

ur just spamming every u dont know anybody and spam anywhere anytime

just make u damn post clearly get a life

with 1000 post ur not damn trusti

u need earn u self some rep
    Fhawking +1 to this, i think he should be banned for spamming, since we can clearly see he is just spamming posts, to try to make some rep or something, and get a scam out of it

OT : sucks. u should not rush that mutch through a trade, and you should use a guy you both know as a middleman

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

Really in all honesty when you guys mention Regiss's case. He only gave the remaining money because they threatened him with a "GM" connection. So he got scared and ended up paying up, other than that he would not have paid, i have full believe in that fact.

On other hands, i am sorry for your loss bro but you werent the only one who he tried to scam for this shit. He pmed about a week ago asking if i wanted to buy a Shard 9 from him as well. Sad to see this is the point he has come to in his life.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast