Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

T0pCaT

This is a discussion on T0pCaT within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Edit : nvm misunderstanding but these topics come up every week about tc and no offence man there getting more ...
Page: 2

TopCat

Edit : nvm misunderstanding
    but these topics come up every week about tc

and no offence man there getting more and more convincing every time.[/b]
    lol without u guys how wud ppl get flamed?

every week there was post abt me 3 weeks ago and that was the only one.. where some random jerk posted abt me scamming him cause i bought him premium? get some fact before u actually type something

Beast&Harlot

I wont say anything besides T0PCAT I'll be onyour side(cant give a reason since last time i posted in a topic on your defence i got muted for 3 days so yea)

Banned Senior Member

msn me baba jase227 pls, i forgot ur msn nick

Ehsan, ehsan, ehsan, did I not tell you giving shit out and letting people use chars will eventually come back and shit on you?

P.S

Pass the popcorn people D:

lawl once again. vote jase for presidant haha

Validating

Ehsan is not that smart to make any kind of scamm babas, ko ruined his brain ...

I like you ehsan, no offence

well i did told jase over and over like 100times never ever place his items in some ppl char or borrow or share with ppl. it will eventually end up this way. and for those who came in telling TC i support u. why not u guys add jase and TC in 1 same conversation and ask what the actual problem..... cos i think u guys dont get the actual picture of what they posted.

iiason

I wont say anything besides T0PCAT I'll be onyour side(cant give a reason since last time i posted in a topic on your defence i got muted for 3 days so yea)[/b]
    did u even read the posts b4 you?

maybe that's y u got muted.

lol without u guys how wud ppl get flamed?

every week there was post abt me 3 weeks ago and that was the only one.. where some random jerk posted abt me scamming him cause i bought him premium? get some fact before u actually type something[/b]
    u never bought so dont make me laugh, every time i see ur replys i laughing again.
    and u r a scammer, i hope people will b smart enough to not get close to u.

magnified

my popcorns poppin'

If topcat was a scammer and could get good items, why would he spend so much of his salary on KO? Makes no sense, y'all need to stop accusing him of shit really, why would he scam? He has every item he needs, and none of you have got ANY proof at all.

<3 you andy

eddy
    peace

If topcat was a scammer and could get good items, why would he spend so much of his salary on KO? Makes no sense, y&#39;all need to stop accusing him of shit really, why would he scam? He has every item he needs, and none of you have got ANY proof at all.[/b]
    seriously b4 u guys start talking about anything or defending someone please add them both in ur msn and ask the actual problem. i think u guys dont get whats the actual problem is.

or go reveal back the post that sexe they all made about jhonny maybe u guys might get a clear picture of what this post is about.

PartyPLZZ

if u dont know what it is all about, then it is about money

magnified

t0pcat is GG all haters can come to canaduh and lick my sack.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast