Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

TopCat/NoobyBooby

This is a discussion on TopCat/NoobyBooby within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; umm... tc = gg? theunbeatable = gg? me = gg? noobybobby2 = gg but he faked up he should've just ...
Page: 2

Banned

umm...

tc = gg?
    theunbeatable = gg?
    me = gg?
    noobybobby2 = gg but he faked up he should've just tried lookin for the damn acc info in the first place but he didn't... but it all worked out.. he gave the info to tc after all this bs b.c he knew he couldn't win.. he can't get the char back b.c he dind't have full inf.. he couldn't log b.c the char was registered to different ip.. so w/e

i don't understand why u made this post... its just waste of time.. nd it seems like u took ur time to write this long ass essay proving nothing .. there was no cheating drew got his ib back. tc got his info. the end bb

ps: i beat theunbeatable

there is a quick solution to this:

babashop your own items and level your own character.

sharing has always been a main problem in KO, so why do it?

TopCat bought like half of the accounts sold on KO4LIFE in order to get SacredSoul in top 10, but there is probably only 10 players max. (that actually plays) However, he has the right to manage his clan the way he wants it.

Why is noobybooby banned from forums and not topcat? Topcat took the IB back from another person account? Logging in to another person account with the help of a friend and taking back item and he dont have to answer for it?

Banned

Why is noobybooby banned from forums and not topcat? Topcat took the IB back from another person account? Logging in to another person account with the help of a friend and taking back item and he dont have to answer for it?[/b]

think ib as a deposit

nd either way... noobybooby got his iron belt back when he msn'ed TC (Last night or wutever) noobybooby gave up the acc info + apologized to tc the end

think ib as a deposit
    nd either way... noobybooby got his iron belt back when he msn'ed TC (Last night or wutever) noobybooby gave up the acc info + apologized to tc the end[/b]
    IB now become deposit and not gift for exping that charater? What topcat did was also wrong just asking ppl to log into the account and taking back the IB. I dont think NoobyBooby should bear all the punishment. In this case both is wrong and only 1 get punish..

Banned

umm well wut do u propose we do? i mean its been all settled.. do u want to do something about it? hell i don't even know why this topic is open its been settled.. as in " THE END " bb ?

I dont think its right to ban noobybooby when both party are at fault and only 1 get punish thats all.. Its up to a mod to decide what they wanna do about this.. ban both? unban nooby? etc.

Banned

I dont think its right to ban noobybooby when both party are at fault and only 1 get punish thats all.. Its up to a mod to decide what they wanna do about this.. ban both? unban nooby? etc.[/b]

tc gave the iron belt back just like he promised but noobybooby went to far posting acc info on turk frm nd wut not....

TC also did take the IB out from a account he asked his friend to log right? isnt that hacking ?

Noobbooby2 "sold" topcat faulty goods, he has to right to take back what he paid for them.

Banned

lets just end it here

iiason

this topic was so fukin useless/unnecessary, especially when pplz like us already worked hard, and solved it. dude, did u have to restart this shit again?

just to all those dat don't know.

drew got his iron belt, tc got his account.

period.

/close the fukin topic.

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

K back from studying for exams .

To lazy to quote all the people, but as for the sharer of his account, I told you, if you haven't read my story read it then. If no one stood up to him such as myself and my other friends, he would continued to do his own thing.

I don't get it, isn't it against TOS rules that there isn't any kind of sharing allowed in game? So what is the G1 account doing with NoobyBooby? If you are retard to give out account information and leave your babad stuff on the accounts that someone else created, as you have done before, then nothing else should be said.

Basically you guys think that NoobyBooby scammed him, but yet he doesn't tell you why he kiked him off, which would back up all my "control" arguements a bit to what I was saying.

As for jonny yes you did beat me, your the only rouge that beat me on girakon, but I wouldn't call that as beat, since it was only 1 VS after all.

P.S. ##### IMPORTANT #####
    Looks like you have forgotten TC but remember who made your account with TopCat on? Meaning your main account out of the all? That's right, I did, meaning I still have the stuff, but no ty I am in no need to scam someone in order to get revenge or whatever it is. Personally I got nothing against you, I think your just an unfair person who tries to control his friends with money, and from seeing what you have done to NoobyBooby, you've also added another thing to your personality, and that is to scam/blackmail people in order to get what you want.

i just loled

who would spent so much to control ppl in a game

Banned

K back from studying for exams .

To lazy to quote all the people, but as for the sharer of his account, I told you, if you haven't read my story read it then. If no one stood up to him such as myself and my other friends, he would continued to do his own thing.

I don't get it, isn't it against TOS rules that there isn't any kind of sharing allowed in game? So what is the G1 account doing with NoobyBooby? If you are retard to give out account information and leave your babad stuff on the accounts that someone else created, as you have done before, then nothing else should be said.

Basically you guys think that NoobyBooby scammed him, but yet he doesn't tell you why he kiked him off, which would back up all my "control" arguements a bit to what I was saying.

As for jonny yes you did beat me, your the only rouge that beat me on girakon, but I wouldn't call that as beat, since it was only 1 VS after all.
    P.S. ##### IMPORTANT #####
    Looks like you have forgotten TC but remember who made your account with TopCat on? Meaning your main account out of the all? That's right, I did, meaning I still have the stuff, but no ty I am in no need to scam someone in order to get revenge or whatever it is. Personally I got nothing against you, I think your just an unfair person who tries to control his friends with money, and from seeing what you have done to NoobyBooby, you've also added another thing to your personality, and that is to scam/blackmail people in order to get what you want.[/b]
    we actually had 3.

1 = i did it with no buff thinking i'll beat u easily but u beat me badly xD
    last 2x i beat u with buff on tho ofc. (2nd fight u almost had me nd on 3rd i pretty much won )

but yea.. umm who cares? why are we still fighting ? does noobybooby want to get unbanned or something? i don't understand this topic... lets just ended here

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast