Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

video proof of kennie using koxp

This is a discussion on video proof of kennie using koxp within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; 1- yes im a noob 2- oh srry I guess I never said I killed him 1v1 before he turned ...
Page: 2

Banned

1- yes im a noob
    2- oh srry I guess I never said I killed him 1v1 before he turned koxp on so here let me quote for you noob.
    3- and your point is?
    4- and you know how? Is that a confession?
    5- I dont think I saw a mage there, correct me if im wrong but there is obviously no priest there, the whole party saw this.
    6- Get my point strait? Wow what an idiot, try reading the forum and watching the video next time maybe?
    7- Obviously your an idiot who does not know how to flame, next time get your facts strait before you even think about flaming.

Oh and by the way, the whole number thing is kind of gay.

filefront added at the top ^^^^
    If you decide to download this, use windows media player to play it in slow motion. I realize it isnt very long but I covered the places his priest COULD HAVE been but she was not. In all of my KO experience visual bugs usually happened to one or 2 ppl on one or 2 occasions. 7 other people saw this multiple times, it could have been a bug but a bug happening that much? Not very likely.[/b]

I said it once and i will say it again incase you didnt my point, Kennie doesnt need Koxp to kill afew n88bs , kennie or his priest if they ever used koxp they wouldve be 75+ by now by EXP BUG or whatever koxp can do , and Yes you are a n88b thx for confirming it so go learn more about the difference between Bug or koxp and dont come here crying like a bitching.
    Now got my point ? i hope so

P.S you are lucky u blocked comments on youtube i was gone Flame n88bass

rattrap

I said it once and i will say it again incase you didnt my point, Kennie doesnt need Koxp to kill afew n88bs , kennie or his priest if they ever used koxp they wouldve be 75+ by now by EXP BUG or whatever koxp can do , and Yes you are a n88b thx for confirming it so go learn more about the difference between Bug or koxp and dont come here crying like a bitching.
    Now got my point ? i hope so
    P.S you are lucky u blocked comments on youtube i was gone Flame n88bass[/b]
    Just read the topic, and quit making useless posts. I will only correct you one more time before I ignore you completley. As I was hoping you would see but apparently did not, I was typing reasons that I was not a noob in the matter. Since you didnt catch that i will take some of my precious time to clarify my post for you.
    This was clearly posted on the top of this topic,
    funny thing is after i beat him 1v1[/b]
    This statement means that in order to kill me, he would need something more than what he already had to beat me.

Here is a little information for you about the exp bug : The process took place at that captain dude next to where you can buy capes. It was sort of like duping in the old days, if I remember right. Koxp wasn't needed. It involved abusing ms3 I think, very similar to the bug to get cleavers in ms2. If you remember right, if you even was playing during that time, they shut down that guy's quests for a day or two I believe, to fix that bug.

Oh and are you a retard? Youtube comments were never blocked.

I really hope that you take a moment to look over this post because I dont think I can make it much plainer than that.
    Beck, the tree was farther away than the fence, if the range of 1920 barely reaches the fence then it wont reach the tree.

Banned

Well during a war when he Kennie got a warder he was alone in there with bathory when the gate was full Hp. Dont know how that happened, but yea you probably just couldn't see bathory.[/b]
    while we were in there, several el mos came in and shut the door on us. therefore we were trap and force to fight them and along with 10-15guards as well.

this is just a visual bug, it has happen to myself numerous of time. when a player respawn sometmes you wont see him / her on your screen. however all you will see is a dead body somewhere but actually they are there around you alive. to fix this problem simply type /town next time.

im very suprise how much ignorance is in this post, even from players that have been playing for 2 years.

Lemon

It's hard to say wether it's a visual bug or KOSP. You can't prove or disprove either.

I've seen both and that 1920 without a priest is a new favorite because of the impossability of it being proved. In my honest opinion kennie couldn't Pk without a priest and he does have the dishionest character to do something like KOSP. I just hope someone can come with more evidence.

As much as Kennie and I are no where near best pals in the game, I will say after fighting him in cz every night for a long time I can say I have never seen him cheat. I personally would say bug not cheat.

websnot

i love kennie he make's me laugh when will he realize that 85 dd and 1400 def = kennie go away you noob lol . i say let him use those skill he really does need them . maybe he will be able to cure himself better when pking instead of using /town :P

rattrap

It worries me that 7 other ppl saw the same thing several times, never once did they see a priest. Im having destruktor talk to bath. Ive known you for a long time kennie, and I was sickened when I realized my whole party could not see bath. To me that only meant one thing.

Lemon

i love kennie he make's me laugh when will he realize that 85 dd and 1400 def = kennie go away you noob lol . i say let him use those skill he really does need them . maybe he will be able to cure himself better when pking instead of using /town :P[/b]
    He wont town now... he has a perma-priest! This means he doesn't have to wait for bathory to come online before he can PK. All he needs to do is switch on his KOSP!

Yeh I know I said it couldn't be proved and by saying what I just said I was being a slight bit judgemental and possibly hypocritical but kennie is scum so I don't give a shit!

Banned

in the video it says there were also 7 other people, if you know how to add correctly lemon there were 8 people. im guessing only lemon can beat a party of 8 with 3 priests constantly duffing him.

if you're gonna brag about how you can tank a rogue, at least dont wrote down how much DD you have otherwise people will just think you're an idiot.

and for you idiot who still think this is a cheat, it just show the lack of knowledge you have.

mammlea

Well if kennie is not cheating, the the Priest is, cos she is using a bug so nobody can target her,

and they dont need to relog, its ur problem not theirs

/ban

there've been many times lately in cz where other people are "bugged". such as a bunch of people cannot see someone when they are really there, but others can. the video is shit and you guys jump to conclusions way too fast. ps, no i don't like kennie.

edit : mammlea you're retarded, refrain from posting.

mammlea

there've been many times lately in cz where other people are "bugged". such as a bunch of people cannot see someone when they are really there, but others can. the video is shit and you guys jump to conclusions way too fast. ps, no i don't like kennie.

edit : mammlea you're retarded, refrain from posting.[/b]
    Think.

Kennie already admited it, Think.

Well if kennie is not cheating, the the Priest is, cos she is using a bug so nobody can target her,

and they dont need to relog, its ur problem not theirs

/ban[/b]
    you are retarded, stop posting.

mammlea

while we were in there, several el mos came in and shut the door on us. therefore we were trap and force to fight them and along with 10-15guards as well.

this is just a visual bug, it has happen to myself numerous of time. when a player respawn sometmes you wont see him / her on your screen. however all you will see is a dead body somewhere but actually they are there around you alive. to fix this problem simply type /town next time.

im very suprise how much ignorance is in this post, even from players that have been playing for 2 years.[/b]

In case the other retard didnt read...

it wasnt purposely abused though, that visual bug is the outcome of an accident not done on purpose...

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast