Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

video proof of kennie using koxp

This is a discussion on video proof of kennie using koxp within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; it is possible to have a GM character: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Heq7Yy4eEmQ...
Page: 5

Lemon

it is possible to have a GM character: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Heq7Yy4eEmQ

hellsangel

hmm more people trying to give our clan a bad name...?

first off, it could of just been 1 of 2 visual bugs i have seen and its gotten me killed many times in cz.. example

1st: ill be in cz i see a dead elmo laying around i run up to him laugh and do a dance on him figuering he got exp.. all of a sudden i see him pot then he killed me? all u got to do to fix this is tp the person or just /town

2nd: the clan was doing cape quest other day we all go into the arena i joind there party but i cant see any of them they say that they there and i know they are but i cant see them.. to fix this just run around a bit they will pop up soon enough

second, kennie bath or any one else in our clan would never use koxp or any other 3rd party crap we would rather quit be for we started that...

and as for the "1v1" you had with ken no 1 cares if you beat him you probly just caught him off guard...he dose other things on to not just sit on computer and play ko all day and your video proves nothing all it shows is what u want us to see and it only proves that u suck at making ingame videos.. kennie obviously isnt the best in the game but he is very good and if you cant admit that you need to shoot your self

flame me i dont care what u guys think

-db

p.s. u guys need to chill out its just a game...

i killed you in csw when u had 35 dd and cant really remember if it was either enion or iron bow +8. This was when illuminati had the castle and futility was sin , very very bad sin for me he was best archer of ko anyway .. (name of char i played : ooDIGGERoo) and yes its true i play not for fun but to meet talented pkers in the arena and vsing them . no i dont have same items as kennie but if hes a man he wont cover up the time i killed him in arena and who cares its just a game!

not! fuck you i hate when i get killed in arena very rare anyway sdioghasdgasdfjads thats why i quit anger management problems and dsfsfsd post 1.000

Lemon

hmm more people trying to give our clan a bad name...?

first off, it could of just been 1 of 2 visual bugs i have seen and its gotten me killed many times in cz.. example

1st: ill be in cz i see a dead elmo laying around i run up to him laugh and do a dance on him figuering he got exp.. all of a sudden i see him pot then he killed me? all u got to do to fix this is tp the person or just /town

2nd: the clan was doing cape quest other day we all go into the arena i joind there party but i cant see any of them they say that they there and i know they are but i cant see them.. to fix this just run around a bit they will pop up soon enough

second, kennie bath or any one else in our clan would never use koxp or any other 3rd party crap we would rather quit be for we started that...

and as for the "1v1" you had with ken no 1 cares if you beat him you probly just caught him off guard...he dose other things on to not just sit on computer and play ko all day and your video proves nothing all it shows is what u want us to see and it only proves that u suck at making ingame videos.. kennie obviously isnt the best in the game but he is very good and if you cant admit that you need to shoot your self

flame me i dont care what u guys think

-db

p.s. u guys need to chill out its just a game...[/b]
    Lol, ok you have the rights to your opinions.

Thing is I didn't bring up the 1v1 thing because in all honesty I don't care because I don't play anymore. When someone organises a 1v1 like kennie did, then loses badly and runs away denying all existance of loosing...well it's quite annoying. I mean why should I have gone to all that effort to 1v1 him (probably the only person I have organised a 1v1 with on any occasion) for him to just lie through his teeth? Hence my opinion of kennie being as it is.

He is good but he is not good enough to have such a big mouth. That goes double for seby. The two of them nearly have the same size ego as 0000000 but he was actually an extremely talented sin and these two numptys aren't. These two are above average...not brilliant.

Also, retard, that isn't my video that shows the "bug"/possible KOSP. And you can't deny that either one of those is just as likely as there is no proof for either.

To seby: I never had 35dd as an archer until after we lost the castle because I didn't have an iron belt or neck. Also at CSW I usually wore a str set because I was a catapult most of the time. Conclude from that what you will but untill you have anything that isn't a convoluted and twisted tale of falsetys please sod off.

I love the bit at the end...it shows I'm dealing with a 12 yar old.

Banned

Also, retard, that isn't my video that shows the "bug"/possible KOSP. And you can't deny that either one of those is just as likely as there is no proof for either.[/b]
    you still havent shown any proof your mom isnt a whore with a dick. until you can prove that your mom isnt one, i dont have to do anything to prove my legitimacy to morons like you.

hellsangel

in all honesty I don't care because I don't play anymore.[/b]
    if you dont play anymore then why do you even care? your obviously just trying to hurt our clan by giving it a bad name... Gl with that

-db

Lemon

if you dont play anymore then why do you even care? your obviously just trying to hurt our clan by giving it a bad name... Gl with that

-db[/b]
    Fuck your clan, I don't even know what it's called :P

I care because the reason KO sucks so much is all the fucking retards cheating and ruining it for everybody else. I suspect kennie of being a lame brained ass fuck capible of cheating in such a way because he is honourless and has the integrity of rock.

Infact why am I even dignifying you with an answer, Kennie is in question here, not you. As Churchill once said; "Do not have a conversation with the monkey when the organ grinder is in the room."

lemon we all know you suck why do you speak when you dont know a shit? that video proves nothing its not even enough evidence to make kennie a suspectable cheater, about the vs idc killing noobs like you i used to enjoy str set? ASDASDASD shells +7 str? :lol: if ppl want to play for competition is it a bad thing? i dont think so , some play for fun some others for competition.
    btw i dont even think kennie uses premiums why would he pay for kosp .

Lemon

lemon we all know you suck why do you speak when you dont know a shit? that video proves nothing its not even enough evidence to make kennie a suspectable cheater, about the vs idc killing noobs like you i used to enjoy str set? ASDASDASD shells +7 str? :lol: if ppl want to play for competition is it a bad thing? i dont think so , some play for fun some others for competition.
    btw i dont even think kennie uses premiums why would he pay for kosp .[/b]
    lol seby I just said what I usually wore. I couldn't carry scrolls, all the catapult components, 2 full sets of armour and jewelry and my usual sundries including HP/soul etc. Even if I was fully geared at the time (which is impossible) it was never really a 1v1 was it. it wasn't organised like the time I raped kennie...

Fuck, I don't need excuses. I know how shit you are and if you claim to have 1v1ed me then all I can say is congratulations.

Oh and that video neither proves nor disproves anything and I never said that it was proof of anything. I just think it raises questions.

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

Lemon can sure as hell kill Kennie... didnt mean to reply to this post >.< was trying to get a quote from Lemon for another post xD

Lemon

Lemon can sure as hell kill Kennie... didnt mean to reply to this post >.< was trying to get a quote from Lemon for another post xD[/b]
    Meh don&#39;t bother. There was another incident of unwanted admin retardation in the other post. Some moron decided to end the harmless fun because they could rather than they needed to. Fucking dictatorship, I&#39;ll be on vgaming if you want me.

patorox

1- you are a noob
    2-you got your ass pwned by him in cz
    3-topic title says kennie koxping and in your post and explaining about Bathory
    4-there is no option in koxp where allow u to debuff your enemy5-ko is full of bugs ,bathory was bugged dead in others ppl screen but in her screen she was alive *very Known bug * , or she was tped by mage and thats also a know bug that sometimes u dont see your enemy.
    6-Get your point straight next time
    7-Say Thankyou to kennie for leveling your mom and go about your way[/b]
    how do u know?

and why dont u just see the video it clearly shows him using koxp stop trying to defend a cheater u retard

so what if IM wrong i dont care I didnt even see the video i jsut wanna create a flame war

Spl1nt3R

Ok from what i discovered KO still has some bugs unfixed, sometimes players cannot see other players, For example the other day i was partying with my friend than some other player came wanted a party so i invited him my friend and him were standing next to me and the guy was asking for buff but my friend wasnt able to see him when he was standing next to him. This is one of the bugs in the game still not fixed so in this case you have to town it than everything will fix. :mellow: But from the video the priest cannot be seen maybe the priest is attached to the warriors back :lol:

arko

i dont&#39; know of kennie cheats or not, dun thinkso

but that faggot definately doesn&#39;t swift! <3

heh

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345