Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 31 to 42 of 42
Like Tree5Likes

WARNING: "Lina" aka "Kitty"

This is a discussion on WARNING: "Lina" aka "Kitty" within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Lina I could easily scam him? That's not what happened, and I see no proof that i'm ...
Page: 3


  1. #31
    Lurking in the Dark Senior Member MercyfulFate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    228

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lina View Post
    I could easily scam him? That's not what happened, and I see no proof that i'm a scammer nor a non-trusted trader. As I said, if you don't like my offer that's fine with me, we will find someone else, and that's what he did. I could easily start buying GB's on this forum to be in "GG Lists, Trustie", but I rather spend my money for things on ebay.

    I guess some of you have some type of braindamage, autism, for playing too much. I hope Mercyful isn't ugly or fat in real life and that KO was his everything, then this would totally break him. Lol=)
    Yeah, you could easily scam me. You could just pay half the amount and then have the priest and then run away. Too easy..

    Well, if you are going to buy KO items or GBs anyway, why wouldn't you even wanna be known as a trusted trader? Who would not want to be known as a trusted trader? That's what I don't get.

    Personal attacks.. how mature of you.

  2. #32
    Oldschool Senior Member Lina's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    99

    Default

    Aww, you really think I would run away for $100?

    I see no use in those GG lists, sinse I don't care about them. If I don't want to make a deal then I won't, I don't need a list to tell me what to do or who is trustworthy, I can think for myself thanks. And I can't ask administrators to remove lists like that to keep your account safe, that's your own choise. Look in the scam sections, there are serveral people that has been in a trusted list and scammed anyway, so yeah think a little for yourself.

    And telling people not to trade with me doesn't make any sense, should'nt it say "trade with lina or your account gets banned"? Kidding =o)
    Last edited by Lina; 02-20-2013 at 07:56 PM.

  3. #33
    Senior Member N4v4rr0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    530

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lina View Post
    Aww, you really think I would run away for $100?

    I see no use in those GG lists, sinse I don't care about them. If I don't want to make a deal then I won't, I don't need a list to tell me what to do or who is trustworthy, I can think for myself thanks. And I can't ask administrators to remove lists like that to keep your account safe, that's your own choise. Look in the scam sections, there are serveral people that has been in a trusted list and scammed anyway, so yeah think a little for yourself.
    There always remains a risk when doing usd trades. I for one didnt call you a scammer. I told you that your argument that there had to be something wrong with mercy because he didnt go along with your terms on the trade was in itself stupid and i'm willing to call it arrogant too. Thinking for yourself is nice, but in a trade it is not all about you. If someone has traded with someone before that is not a bad thing it lowers the risk on a potential scam. If you think this isn't the case I heighly doubt those thinking skills you claim to have. Also disagreeing on what the majority deems a fair risk division is not a crime, but you can't blame others for not trusting you if you decide you want something. Also better edit that personal anger, because it makes you look retarded.

  4. #34
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    314

    Default

    I still don't see any proof linking Lina with your block..assumptions and you word against her is just for public enjoy.. just from the way you both speak Lina seems more trustworthy lol..

    u got NTT'ed.. accept it and move on ><

  5. #35
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,097

    Default

    Thinking for yourself seems to be doing well around here. Trusties list? Who needs them! eBay should just get rid of their feedback score and call it good.

  6. #36
    Senior Member N4v4rr0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    530

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ReesesPieces View Post
    Thinking for yourself seems to be doing well around here. Trusties list? Who needs them! eBay should just get rid of their feedback score and call it good.
    not sure if sarcasm..
    razor likes this.

  7. #37
    Senior Member typ0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Eastern Coast
    Posts
    526

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lina View Post
    I could easily scam him? That's not what happened, and I see no proof that i'm a scammer nor a non-trusted trader. As I said, if you don't like my offer that's fine with me, we will find someone else, and that's what he did. I could easily start buying GB's on this forum to be in "GG Lists, Trustie", but I rather spend my money for things on ebay.

    I guess some of you have some type of braindamage, autism, for playing too much. I hope Mercyful isn't ugly or fat in real life and that KO was his everything, then this would totally break him. Lol=)
    ...of course "that didn't happen"...he did not agree to the trade after you proposed those ridiculous terms. "Could easily scam" is referring to a hypothetical situation which was avoided because this seller had the common sense to not be desperate/brain-dead. How you can interpret that as "proof" you would not have scammed him..is beyond me. The potential for scamming existed there, that's all; we'll never know for sure since the deal fell through, but that you don't seem to grasp these details is impressive.

    The fact that you would call people who want to be paid first before sending an item as "braindamaged" or having "autism", really makes me think you shouldn't be trading on Pojo at ALL. If any mods read this thread still, I suggest banning Lina from trading permanently so no more drama of this type can happen again.
    coolboyp2 likes this.

  8. #38
    Senior Member MySexualIntention's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Nerf Master Suck Town
    Posts
    963

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by N4v4rr0 View Post
    not sure if sarcasm..
    He's not that good with it.

    And Lina, you're just a problem waiting to happen.

  9. #39
    Just do it Senior Member thing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Floridaaaaa
    Posts
    1,432

    Default

    If I hadn't traded with Lina in the past, I would probably feel the same way as the majority of people in this thread.

    However, OP is purely speculation as is the rest of this thread.

    Also, buyers don't necessarily have to always go first, so stop saying "ALWAYS" because it's simply not the case. I rarely if ever went first in any of my trades; and as for "real world examples" the guy who mows my lawn does the service first and then receives payment.

    As OP said, Lina is "not really a cheater or a hacker..." so this thread shouldn't belong here [cheater forum] anyway. We need a forum dedicated to slandering other forum members since that's what this thread is.
    Last edited by thing; 02-21-2013 at 02:58 PM.

  10. #40
    Senior Member typ0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Eastern Coast
    Posts
    526

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thing View Post
    If I hadn't traded with Lina in the past, I would probably feel the same way as the majority of people in this thread. However, OP is purely speculation as is the rest of this thread. Also, buyers don't necessarily have to always go first, so stop saying "ALWAYS" because it's simply not the case. I rarely if ever went first in any of my trades; and as for "real world examples" the guy who mows my lawn does the service first and then receives payment. As OP said, Lina is "not really a cheater or a hacker..." so this thread shouldn't belong here [cheater forum] anyway. We need a forum dedicated to slandering other forum members since that's what this thread is.
    The rules of trading on ko4life, where the person with lower rep usually concedes to go first, are not always the same as what you find IRL. Your example fails because what we have here is an exchange of intangible goods and 100% no physical contact b/w people, it's fully virtual. The guy who mows the lawn has to provide a service before he gets paid, which is usually in person and in cash- there are no intangible goods involved. No one ever called Lina a hacker or cheater, so you're right this forum isn't exactly fitting for the topic. But, this forum is for those who want to check on some1's background for shady business happening. People come here b4 they finalize trades to make sure the person they trade with is 100% clean and trustworthy, so in that sense this topic fits. I've nothing against Lina, but what she's done and said so far make very little sense, and seeing as to how OP had to pay the consequence for someone else's mood swings, I could never trust her in any big money deal. If you don't mind being reported to NTT just in case you don't like Lina's terms, then by all means, go right ahead and play with fire.
    MINO likes this.

  11. #41
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    718

    Default

    Sound's like Lina just wasted the OP's time and money. Annoying but not exactly a discredit to Lina's rep directly.

    This thread adds a negative rep for both the OP and Lina, merely because you both babble too much.

    OP: You're a scumbag for repeating scumbag 15 times in your first post as if it were your first words as an infant.

    Lina: You're apparently a scumbag.

  12. #42
    Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Fınland oke?
    Posts
    2,976

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MINO View Post
    Sound's like Lina just wasted the OP's time and money.
    This is probably somewhat off-topic, but what the heck.
    I just love how you people see your characters and items in real life money. I can't really think of any other game where I'd go like "man, my weapon is worth 200 dollars, my shield is worth 100 dollars. Once I quit I can get like 600 dollars from my account" etc.
    Can't you guys just enjoy the game and stop thinking in real life currency? Sure, babashopping as the KO people call it, has been and will be part of the game as long as it exists, but it doesn't mean it should be the most important thing about the game. People get so edgy and aggressive when real money is involved, chill a little.
    Obviously I've also been involved in real money transactions as I sold my account when I quit, but I never looked at my character and saw a walking bank to make a quick buck out of.
    Call me hypocrite or whatever, I'm bored and had absolutely nothing better to do than come here and speak my mind.

    And MINO, this is not directed at you. I just quoted a part of your post to point out what I was talking about :3

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Similar Threads

  1. Anyone know a good quote?
    By ~killa~ in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 07-20-2006, 01:46 PM
  2. "F" me "F" You "F" K2 "
    By Milkshaker in forum General Chat
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 07-08-2006, 02:05 PM
  3. Big threa,d quote me pls :D
    By Josh in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 06-18-2006, 11:44 AM
  4. whahahhahaha just see this :P quote from ranking forum
    By Eggybert in forum General Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-20-2006, 01:59 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •