Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

WARNING: "Lina" aka "Kitty"

This is a discussion on WARNING: "Lina" aka "Kitty" within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Lina I don't have a list with dollar payments, and my account is just fine. How about ...
Page: 2

Quote Originally Posted by Lina View Post
    I don't have a list with dollar payments, and my account is just fine. How about yours.
    Lolololol, slay this rat Lina.

I've just got to throw this out there, but you pointed out in your first post on this topic that you broke a rule in the TOS, and you aren't looking to get your items back. the whole point of this topic is to slander someone for doing something that, in its most raw form, can be worded as "reporting a cheater" - i would surmise that this whole topic should server to discredit you more than it does Lina. I strongly doubt a GM actually banned someone for trading USD items, I doubt Lina has any connection to whichever GM banned you, and I doubt NTT has the wherewithal to help you... what was the point of this topic again?

Quote Originally Posted by MercyfulFate View Post
    Yeah, I'm glad that I managed to sell most of my items before it was blocked.

Exactly, GMs should take action against chinese goldfarmers and koxpers instead of going after LEGIT people who wants to get their money back by selling the items for USD..

But still I wonder; Why did "Lina" ask me NOT to include her/him in my "GG Traders" -list? Why wouldn't anyone wanna be known as a trusted trader? That just doesn't make any sense. This "Lina" sure is a wolf in sheep's clothing..
    no offence but ALL that selling items for usd should know the risck that it could happend. Selling items for usd is not LEGIT - deal with it. And atm i dont see even ONE damn proof that lina did ANYTHING to you, exept your assumptions.

BTW gms start to becove very active in last 3 days, ppl got even few days ban for hardocre spaming moradon not mention many 80+ got banned for difrent resons.

What pisses me off is on the offical forum i see people who babashop the shit out of this server Posting stuff like, selling stuff for usd? Putting pictures from ko4life about Him selling for usd, if you are starting to be banned by that we can say bb to every top 20 clans.

Lurking in the Dark Senior Member MercyfulFate's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pubbageir View Post
    What pisses me off is on the offical forum i see people who babashop the shit out of this server Posting stuff like, selling stuff for usd? Putting pictures from ko4life about Him selling for usd, if you are starting to be banned by that we can say bb to every top 20 clans.
    Agreed.

I posted on official forums, and OF COURSE there had to be a complete dickhead who would post a SS of ko4life where it's saying that I'm selling stuff for USD. OF COURSE..

People are real fucktards these days, what happened to the friendship? ALL of you babashop, but I'm not reporting you eventhough I could get you banned forever. But perhaps that's what I should do? Since that's what you're doing against me, perhaps I should do the same against you.

Edit; If GMs would be fair, they would ban 95% of all KO players because EVERYONE babashops. This specific case was nothing other than GM ABUSE.

I'll keep posting my topics at official forums and spam them with tickets until they unblock my account. If not, I will have to accept that I'm banned. But I'll have a new job; I'll SS everyone on ko4life who's buying/selling with USD and I'll report every single douchebag on official forums.

Agreed.

I posted on official forums, and OF COURSE there had to be a complete dickhead who would post a SS of ko4life where it's saying that I'm selling stuff for USD. OF COURSE..

People are real fucktards these days, what happened to the friendship? ALL of you babashop, but I'm not reporting you eventhough I could get you banned forever. But perhaps that's what I should do? Since that's what you're doing against me, perhaps I should do the same against you.

Edit; If GMs would be fair, they would ban 95% of all KO players because EVERYONE babashops. This specific case was nothing other than GM ABUSE.

I'll keep posting my topics at official forums and spam them with tickets until they unblock my account. If not, I will have to accept that I'm banned. But I'll have a new job; I'll SS everyone on ko4life who's buying/selling with USD and I'll report every single douchebag on official forums.
    so you gonna be like next turk -cant move on.

Little archer Senior Member

go get 'em boy

Agreed.

What have ss from ko4life for game?
    I can post In ko4life S> r3giss_ mage 83 with all items for usd and he get banned?
    I think he have ss from game if you tell in game you sell it for usd they blocked this acc.
    If you call your sell priest from oter acc, you get in outer bann, just dont tell Nick char and sell from outer acc and done?

Your low IQ score is slapping you in the face, also you behaving like a total ahole doesn't help you either. You deserved all this crap. We didn't make a deal because I knew that something was wrong with you and all of this prove it. It's totally retarded of you that you sent me a PM just before you started these topics about me "You should get a new account on ko4life, Lina wont be trustworthy in the future". Oh, and nice work crying on the official forums.

Your low IQ score is slapping you in the face, also you behaving like a total ahole doesn't help you either. You deserved all this crap. We didn't make a deal because I knew that something was wrong with you and all of this prove it. It's totally retarded of you that you sent me a PM just before you started these topics about me "You should get a new account on ko4life, Lina wont be trustworthy in the future". Oh, and nice work crying on the official forums.
    I've always been legit. Got too many vouchers that would vouch for me, so don't waste your time saying that "something's wrong with you.."

Yeah, you should make a new account here at ko4life because "Lina" is not, and will not be, trustworthy in the future. I'll personally make that happen.

You are fishy, end of discussion. You didn't even wanna bring any vouchers so we could have a deal. Why? Because either you don't have any vouchers or you are just another scammer. I offered loads of vouchers, but still you didn't accept that. So don't BS me girl!

Whatever, I'm out. I'll just keep spamming NTT with tickets, will setup a bot that will do it for me and hopefully they will get annoyed and just unblock my account because I sure didn't deserve this. EVERYBODY sells and buys for USD. That's OLD NEWS..

Awesome, can I tell you my story then?

I searched for topics that had Priest in their title, found a few and PM'd them, you where one of them of cource.
    Sorry but I cant really remember everyone or what they, or you, have written in their topic or what "special needs" that was required.

We almost had a deal and I asked for the item first, you refused. Okay fine for me, lets meet in the middle then, I will pay half first, you send me
    the item and I pay you the rest.
    You refused again saying I was fishy and didnt have any vouchers. I PM'd you again saying that Okay
    if you change your mind you can PM me and we'll try to make a new deal. Under that message I gave you a link to previous sales i've made. "http://www.gamers4life.com/forums/f84/s-gbs-301562/"

And that was it. Now you are getting mad at me because your account got banned today. As everyone say's, NTT totally ignores reports or it will take weeks.
    We didnt talk a week ago, we talked today few hours ago. It doesnt even make any sense, and you wrote in your topic that you sold your character to someone, not to me.

All PM's are saved in my message box if any administrator wants to verify.
    All I can say in regards to the underlined: what the fuck are you thinking? Since when do (fairly reputable) sellers ever go first when selling their items? The way of the world is that you pay first before you receive something, not the other way around. I can't believe you even had the balls to ask that, you realize that you could easily scam him out of his items before he could the money? Usually money has a trail you can follow, esp if you used PayPal. But when items are gone, they are gone for good (being virtual and all).

Even worse, you reported him to NTT for essentially not wanting to do a terrible (business-sense wise) deal with you, which is really, tbh, a bitch move. If I were a seller, I would NEVER do business with you.

@Mercyful: I recommend you put Lina in your sig as a non-trusted trader, and link this thread so ppl will know who they are dealing with in future.
    coolboyp2 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by typ0 View Post
    All I can say in regards to the underlined: what the fuck are you thinking? Since when do (fairly reputable) sellers ever go first when selling their items? The way of the world is that you pay first before you receive something, not the other way around. I can't believe you even had the balls to ask that, you realize that you could easily scam him out of his items before he could the money? Usually money has a trail you can follow, esp if you used PayPal. But when items are gone, they are gone for good (being virtual and all).

Even worse, you reported him to NTT for essentially not wanting to do a terrible (business-sense wise) deal with you, which is really, tbh, a bitch move. If I were a seller, I would NEVER do business with you.

@Mercyful: I recommend you put Lina in your sig as a non-trusted trader, and link this thread so ppl will know who they are dealing with in future.
    You are probably the first one to get my point here.
    My point is that I was set up.

And yes, the buyer ALWAYS pays first. It's same as in real life, you don't ship anything you've sold before you've received the money. Like I said, I even offered tons of vouchers (just incase she wouldn't trust me), but obviously that wasn't enough. Therefore I canceled the trade and in return she stabbed me in the back and reported me to GMs, just because she was pissed that I wouldn't sell her the priest.

In other words; She's a real bitch. (You can almost tell by just looking at her avatar, she sure looks like a bitch..)

Yeah, I will add her to my sig. Good point!
    Thanks for the advice

Since he sold me the priest without any trouble on his terms, how is there anything wrong with him other then the fact he's rightfully pissed off that he got banned. He can't prove you reported him, so there is no way for us to know, however typ0 is right in stating the terms u had in mind for the trade weren't really beneficial for anyone.. well except you ofcourse. 'You deserved all this crap' I can understand you are angry if he falsely accused you. However stating that he deserved it for not trading with you kinda dosnt work in favor of your plea of innocence.

Quote Originally Posted by N4v4rr0 View Post
    Since he sold me the priest without any trouble on his terms, how is there anything wrong with him other then the fact he's rightfully pissed off that he got banned. He can't prove you reported him, so there is no way for us to know, however typ0 is right in stating the terms u had in mind for the trade weren't really beneficial for anyone.. well except you ofcourse. 'You deserved all this crap' I can understand you are angry if he falsely accused you. However stating that he deserved it for not trading with you kinda dosnt work in favor of your plea of innocence.
    +1

Thanks for a smooth trade mate!
    This guy paid me in advance and everything worked out great.

Btw; Does anyone know who "NovaBomb" at the official forums is?

I could easily scam him? That's not what happened, and I see no proof that i'm a scammer nor a non-trusted trader. As I said, if you don't like my offer that's fine with me, we will find someone else, and that's what he did. I could easily start buying GB's on this forum to be in "GG Lists, Trustie", but I rather spend my money for things on ebay.

I guess some of you have some type of braindamage, autism, for playing too much. I hope Mercyful isn't ugly or fat in real life and that KO was his everything, then this would totally break him. Lol=)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast