Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

WATCH OUT SalvadorDali

This is a discussion on WATCH OUT SalvadorDali within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by temmeh So you are saying that you have given me the FT neck and old ROLs we ...
Page: 2

Banned Member

Quote Originally Posted by temmeh View Post
    So you are saying that you have given me the FT neck and old ROLs we agreed to trade?
    You are not my interlocutor.

Q8i
    Banned Member

SalvadorDali you lied and i have the full conversation you said you were from London then when i saw the english was google translate English you said to me iam from Greece and live in London after i took the md u started saying eger eklemezsen senin anani sikecegim fuck know what is that and you deleted it but i got the screen shot :d
    this guy is turkish

his game nick Zapetq / Slash
    clan LetsupStopOne

Banned Member

Quote Originally Posted by Q8i View Post
    SalvadorDali you lied and i have the full conversation you said you were from London then when i saw the english was google translate English you said to me iam from Greece and live in London after i took the md u started saying eger eklemezsen senin anani sikecegim fuck know what is that and you deleted it but i got the screen shot :d
    this guy is turkish

his game nick Zapetq / Slash
    clan LetsupStopOne
    I have more than 20 friends in the game. I'm not alone like you. and all of these characters have an id password. because everybody trusts me. not everyone is shit like you. Wondering my real name in the game? then contact GM.

Q8i
    Banned Member

Quote Originally Posted by SalvadorDali View Post
    I have more than 20 friends in the game. I'm not alone like you. and all of these characters have an id password. because everybody trusts me. not everyone is shit like you. Wondering my real name in the game? then contact GM.
    we dont want 20 friends and all have id pw who gives a fuck 30gbs since 2 days ago and ft neck dual rol since 12hrs ago WHY YOU HAVENT GAVE THE ITEMS WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY answer he question dont tell me about your friends and life i dont give fuck dude you started with a lie and i catched yaaa out side

So dont buy from him anymore. Thanks for sharing

this might not mean anything, but i would watch out aswell, he refused to use a middleman / refused to let me pay with KC for items.

He could not give any vouchers, seems to have all items, but can't show them in game.
    sketchy whatsapp conversations.

Sow i wouldn't recommend trading with him.
    Bleek likes this.

Little archer Senior Member

Day 2, no pics have been posted.

Honestly, if you're going to accuse someone of saying x y z of sending money and not receiving anything. Post screen shots of these conversations. If you dont have them, tough shit, you should have thought about it. No evidence, no case.
    All i see is a bunch of March 2020 and April 2020 accounts throwing crap at each other.

Q8i
    Banned Member

temmeh
    temmeh
    temmeh

he is the dude who got scammed but me i bought md +8 for 5 pounds and if he wants to talk about it then go on MR
    SalvadorDali

Anabolic Senior Member Euphoria's Avatar

ban hammer please @razor

Quote Originally Posted by LoLZorZ View Post
    Honestly, if you're going to accuse someone of saying x y z of sending money and not receiving anything. Post screen shots of these conversations. If you dont have them, tough shit, you should have thought about it. No evidence, no case.
    All i see is a bunch of March 2020 and April 2020 accounts throwing crap at each other.
    I have the evidence and it will be given moderator of this forum. He can make the judgement based to it.

This post shouldnt have been posted by any other than me. I was the one he scammed.

Senior Member ˡᵒᵛᵉ ᵏᶤˡˡˢ ˢˡᵒʷˡʸ's Avatar

Its 2020, there is something called "Snipping Tool" if you do not know how to take screenshots of your evidence

Little archer Senior Member

There are 2 things that are clear:

1. SalvadorDali did deliver the MD+8 that was "purchased" by TheDominator (ko4life name: Q8i) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rhdCEMk75xA

2. temmeh did send money to Salvador's paypal. https://pasteboard.co/J51t7Kh.png

So from what I've gathered, SalvadorDali gave the MD+8 to Q8i, thinking that the 45 GBP payment that he received was from Q8i, when it was actually from temmeh.

Q8i gladly accepted the md+8 for 5 pounds (source: WATCH OUT SalvadorDali) without even questioning it or thinking that something was wrong.

Q8i then pretends to act high and mighty in that topic by saying "bro i dont want your md+8 anymore go give the items to temmeh" when it was YOU, Q8i, who accepted a md+8 trade for basically free without even questioning it.

This all seems like a big misunderstanding, but the fact remains that both Q8i and temmeh mysteriously tried to contact SalvadorDali at exactly the same time, both days. UPDATE: IT WAS NOT AT THE SAME TIME.

Salvador traded the wrong person. In the logs you showed me, you were talking with the number ending in 296, you told them to meet you in karus gate, and willingly traded the item. Salvador thought Q8i only paid him 45 and then said "the MD price is 50 not 45, need 5 more", because temmeh was the one who sent 45 for an entirely different trade. (https://gyazo.com/82d2980de30aa93c9d465e2eceb5d8d5.png)

UPDATE: According to SalvadorDali's screenshot (https://imgur.com/ASw9XhT), Salvador received the money from temmeh at 8:24am, and Salvador traded the MD+8 to Q8i at 12:32pm. So there could not have possibly been any confusion about both guys working in conjunction. This was definitely Salvador's mistake by trading the wrong person and assuming the payment from temmeh actually came from Q8i.

So this seems like a misunderstanding, right? Should be solved by

* either Q8i paying the rest of the MD price and temmeh getting his items

or

* Salvador refunds the money to temmeh, and Q8i gives the MD+8 back to salvador (he'd need to refund the 5 GBP too).

Whichever party refuses to cooperate will probably get banned.
    SalvadorDali likes this.

Thank you Razor for your patience and investigation. Now we have to wait for these two guys if they can act like adults and sort it out. I am the one who got nothing out of my trades.

Banned Member

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    There are 2 things that are clear:

1. SalvadorDali did deliver the MD+8 that was "purchased" by TheDominator (ko4life name: Q8i) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rhdCEMk75xA

2. temmeh did send money to Salvador's paypal. https://pasteboard.co/J51t7Kh.png

So from what I've gathered, SalvadorDali gave the MD+8 to Q8i, thinking that the 45 GBP payment that he received was from Q8i, when it was actually from temmeh.

Q8i gladly accepted the md+8 for 5 pounds (source: WATCH OUT SalvadorDali) without even questioning it or thinking that something was wrong.

Q8i then pretends to act high and mighty in that topic by saying "bro i dont want your md+8 anymore go give the items to temmeh" when it was YOU, Q8i, who accepted a md+8 trade for basically free without even questioning it.

This all seems like a big misunderstanding, but the fact remains that both Q8i and temmeh mysteriously tried to contact SalvadorDali at exactly the same time, both days. UPDATE: IT WAS NOT AT THE SAME TIME.

Salvador traded the wrong person. In the logs you showed me, you were talking with the number ending in 296, you told them to meet you in karus gate, and willingly traded the item. Salvador thought Q8i only paid him 45 and then said "the MD price is 50 not 45, need 5 more", because temmeh was the one who sent 45 for an entirely different trade. (https://gyazo.com/82d2980de30aa93c9d465e2eceb5d8d5.png)

UPDATE: According to SalvadorDali's screenshot (https://imgur.com/ASw9XhT), Salvador received the money from temmeh at 8:24am, and Salvador traded the MD+8 to Q8i at 12:32pm. So there could not have possibly been any confusion about both guys working in conjunction. This was definitely Salvador's mistake by trading the wrong person and assuming the payment from temmeh actually came from Q8i.

So this seems like a misunderstanding, right? Should be solved by

* either Q8i paying the rest of the MD price and temmeh getting his items

or

* Salvador refunds the money to temmeh, and Q8i gives the MD+8 back to salvador (he'd need to refund the 5 GBP too).

Whichever party refuses to cooperate will probably get banned.
    Thank you Razor.

The reason for the delay in delivery is that I am working. And apart from all this, the man with the number 000 writes to me at night, and then the night ends, the morning writes. and the other number says in the morning.

BE CAREFUL HERE

After I hand over +8 Md to the Q8i man, he puts me out of the temmeh game and tells me that I want the ft neck role. How do you know my name in my game? Did he say this to you Q8? When I asked him about that, Nineteen said to me. But look at Q8i's BUY GOLDBAR. There he writes the name Nineteen. These guys are definitely friends. There is no doubt that. Because it is Q8i who says I sent the money to me.

Of course it's nice to get along. Please apologize for all charges. I'm never a scammer.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    08-14-2023, 02:10 AM
  2. Hits: 1
    08-11-2023, 04:05 PM
  3. Hits: 1
    05-28-2023, 10:53 PM
  4. Hits: 1
    03-29-2023, 06:03 PM
  5. Hits: 2
    03-21-2023, 07:54 PM