Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
Like Tree6Likes

WATCH OUT SalvadorDali

This is a discussion on WATCH OUT SalvadorDali within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Im saying again, I will give this person a Cash Point for the price he paid. Whether you accept it ...
Page: 7

Banned Member

Im saying again,
    I will give this person a Cash Point for the price he paid. Whether you accept it or not. This is my offer. Just enough. As I said, I will give the friend as much Cash Point as the fee she sent me. If he does not accept this, I will not do anything. Have a nice day.

Quote Originally Posted by SalvadorDali View Post
    Im saying again,
    I will give this person a Cash Point for the price he paid. Whether you accept it or not. This is my offer. Just enough. As I said, I will give the friend as much Cash Point as the fee she sent me. If he does not accept this, I will not do anything. Have a nice day.
    What friend are you referring into? You are amazingly stupid if you still think me and Q8i know each other.

Anything less than full compensation is not accepted. So Razor, will you do what seems to be the only way and ban this guy for scamming my money. I will deal with the cashback with PayPal so this guy will lose the money anyway.

Banned Member

Quote Originally Posted by temmeh View Post
    What friend are you referring into? You are amazingly stupid if you still think me and Q8i know each other.

Anything less than full compensation is not accepted. So Razor, will you do what seems to be the only way and ban this guy for scamming my money. I will deal with the cashback with PayPal so this guy will lose the money anyway.

you are a scammer. and this is your last opportunity.

It will happen if he does not deliver the items or pay me back.

I have been patient and waited him to solve this out but it seems this guy is out of common sense and manners.
    i admire your patience tbh you gave this guy many time and chances to fix this but he act like stupid trying to blame someone else for his own mistake

i whould have done a changeback in less than 15 mins if i didnt get the item i pay for

Banned Member

As I said. An in-game Cash Point will be awarded. This is my offer. If rejected, nothing will be given.

Dear Razor

If he wants, he can ban me.
    Thank you.

As I said. An in-game Cash Point will be awarded. This is my offer. If rejected, nothing will be given.

Dear Razor

If he wants, he can ban me.
    Thank you.
    I didnt buy your giftcards from you. You took my 45 gpb and you didnt give the FT necklace and dual old rols that we agreed.

Since you are unable to deliver the items or refund me with PayPal you have officially scammed me the 45 pounds (55€)

I will charge you back in PayPal so you will lose the money that I send you. And after Razor has banned you I will post all of your information here so another person wont get scammed by you again.

I would like to say that you are perhaps the most stupid and ignorant trader that I have ever dealt with.

Banned Member

I didnt buy your giftcards from you. You took my 45 gpb and you didnt give the FT necklace and dual old rols that we agreed.

Since you are unable to deliver the items or refund me with PayPal you have officially scammed me the 45 pounds (55€)

I will charge you back in PayPal so you will lose the money that I send you. And after Razor has banned you I will post all of your information here so another person wont get scammed by you again.

I would like to say that you are perhaps the most stupid and ignorant trader that I have ever dealt with.
    as I said. Cash point will be given. Whether you accept it or not. The decision is yours. I'm not stupid or ignorant. You have to thank me very much for giving you a cash point. Scammer stupid.

I can't believe I just went through this whole topic, fkn corona virus man.

Such a huge misunderstanding and so easy to solve, yet no one is man enough to do the right thing.

@Q8i You're a giant douchebag and what's sad is that is over freaking digital pixels. I feel sorry for whoever has to coexist with you irl.
    Too bad you can't get banned for being an asshole.

@SalvadorDali Your mistake, like everyone else said already. Yet, you're somehow still unable to understand this as elementary as it is.
    You're punishing Temmeh for your own stupidity.
    Yes, you do deserve to get ban.

@Temmeh Sorry you're getting the worst part out of this whole deal and wish you good luck with PayPal and your charge back, by experience I can tell you that's an argument you're not winning Anyway, good luck.

Only skipped to the very end. So.Many.Pages...

So basically this temmeh offered to buy items, they agreed on the price. And after temmeh paid, Salvador changed the deal himself and offered cash point back??

Banned Member

Quote Originally Posted by NyqpaN View Post
    Only skipped to the very end. So.Many.Pages...

So basically this temmeh offered to buy items, they agreed on the price. And after temmeh paid, Salvador changed the deal himself and offered cash point back??
    Yeah. I offered him an in-game Cash Point and did not accept it. There is nothing I can do. Respectful Razor knows the rest. I offered him that I would give Cash Point for the price he paid. But he did not accept. There's nothing I can do.

Yeah. I offered him an in-game Cash Point and did not accept it. There is nothing I can do. Respectful Razor knows the rest. I offered him that I would give Cash Point for the price he paid. But he did not accept. There's nothing I can do.
    You could give the items we agreed to trade. But im not that sure you even have them.

Would you pay 55€ and then get 20€ back because the seller made mistake? Does not sound like a good deal for me. And since you are offering to give me something back you must know that you made a mistake -> COVER IT 100%

And heres the link to the conversation so that everyone can see we havent talked about anything else than FT neck and dual old rols for the trade.

https://pasteboard.co/J51rQqh.jpg
    Last edited by temmeh; 04-28-2020 at 12:09 AM.

Little archer Senior Member

you are a scammer. and this is your last opportunity.
    How is he a scammer? Guess you won't have a chance to answer me.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    08-14-2023, 02:10 AM
  2. Hits: 1
    08-11-2023, 04:05 PM
  3. Hits: 1
    05-28-2023, 10:53 PM
  4. Hits: 1
    03-29-2023, 06:03 PM
  5. Hits: 2
    03-21-2023, 07:54 PM