Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree40Likes

This is a discussion on 0000000 within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I really struggle when the sins blind me .. I just panic plus if someone's good at playing a sin ...
Page: 3

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Member

I really struggle when the sins blind me .. I just panic plus if someone's good at playing a sin then he would know which skill to hit when

Skip to 1:58 - zero from the other side, not too dangerous if you ask me

Quote Originally Posted by StonedFreerider View Post

Skip to 1:58 - zero from the other side, not too dangerous if you ask me
    well yea, with 45dd it's pretty much impossible to kill a mage that keep stunning you on 70lvl cap

Quote Originally Posted by tobol View Post
    well yea, with 45dd it's pretty much impossible to kill a mage that keep stunning you on 70lvl cap
    that's why I love dd anti weapon armors.. you can always take the upper hand to your enemy.. I always say if this dude it's going to kill me with all his +3s and +10's, I'm going to make him work for it if he wants my nps.. so badly lol.. . obviously not enough ap for that sin plus it was lvl 70 tops right.. so the ap was pretty low for all that anti dagger armor the mage was wearing. I can't find the video where DrDuran warrior lvl 80 did a versus with Lord_Mozart having all +3's plus he was using the dual Felankor rings +5's or was it +3's but I think he told me it was +5's can't remember well either way.. DrDuran couldn't kill that mage he was too strong and not wearing any anti weapon gears, even that DrDuran was all +3s too and +8's back then max level was 80, Lord_Mozart was 1 strong mage... I don't think even 000000 couldn't handle that mage at all even without dd helmet Lord_Mozart would it rape him..

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    Well a big change from the 0000000 days is the 70- 13 hit combo. It uses an entirely different skill rotation to maximize your damage. There's an even more difficult skill rotation that should be stronger, but it's super inconsistent to pull off because the order of your skills change every rotation :P
    Yes. One in particular that it brings to mind is from this youtube video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gPIK8RupT10 - A rogue named "ISacredDavid" completes a series of 15 skill hits within the duration of his/her spike cool down period. Potentially, leaving room for further skill output if he/she were to apply eskirma, bloodybeast and/or blinding. Perhaps even reach a 17 or 18 hit combo. Given each skills different period of cooldown, I agree the order of skills must change every rotation. A weakness that can be taken advantage of.

Quote Originally Posted by StanDontCare View Post
    What skills does he need to learn? How to set up a macro?
    Well, the thing you have to understand is that when blinding (lvl 72), beast hiding (lvl 75), weapon cancellation (80), critical point (80) and eskirma (83) were released individually it changed the dynamics as to how an assassin approached his/her target. Vs, to some, no longer possess meaning since a decently geared rogue can potentially defeat a higher geared rogue simply due to having critical go off whereas for the higher geared rogue it does not in such a given instance. Anyways, critical is just one example. My point is, these skills I've listed above weren't there when 000000 was out pwning players with his decent gear on a lvl 70 cap server. Without proper knowledge of using these "newer skills" and timing of when to apply them can put a legend such as 000000 comparable to that of a beginner or even, dare I say it, a noob.
    4Spiked likes this.

First, 0 did played during the lvl 80 cap.

Second, CP wasn't allow in the English community during a vs at that time.

Third, 0 was never the highest lvl, nor the most geared character. I remember his name starting to pop up when he was 62 during the lvl70 cap with people already lvl 70.

Quote Originally Posted by l911l View Post
    Well, the thing you have to understand is that when blinding (lvl 72), beast hiding (lvl 75), weapon cancellation (80), critical point (80) and eskirma (83) were released individually it changed the dynamics as to how an assassin approached his/her target. Vs, to some, no longer possess meaning since a decently geared rogue can potentially defeat a higher geared rogue simply due to having critical go off whereas for the higher geared rogue it does not in such a given instance. Anyways, critical is just one example. My point is, these skills I've listed above weren't there when 000000 was out pwning players with his decent gear on a lvl 70 cap server. Without proper knowledge of using these "newer skills" and timing of when to apply them can put a legend such as 000000 comparable to that of a beginner or even, dare I say it, a noob.

Quote Originally Posted by StanDontCare View Post
    First, 0 did played during the lvl 80 cap.
    Yup - Fire drake

Quote Originally Posted by regiss View Post
    Yup - Fire drake

dude, beterr in that video he was shell set +9, + dual shards +9's and days later he got dual DV+9s eventually he got dual DV+10's not 100% sure but very possible I think, and all jewelry +3s but 000000 i think he was full +8s and some +1's and +2s not fully all gear up like beterr. oh and yeah beterr I think he was 3-4 levels higher than 000000 or was he lvl 80 in this video, can't remember I forgot details about it.. but either way beterr twice better gear than 000000 no doubt and no chance for 000000 kill beterr.

Quote Originally Posted by l911l View Post
    Yes. One in particular that it brings to mind is from this youtube video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gPIK8RupT10 - A rogue named "ISacredDavid" completes a series of 15 skill hits within the duration of his/her spike cool down period. Potentially, leaving room for further skill output if he/she were to apply eskirma, bloodybeast and/or blinding. Perhaps even reach a 17 or 18 hit combo. Given each skills different period of cooldown, I agree the order of skills must change every rotation. A weakness that can be taken advantage of.

It's not possible to reach more than 14-15 hits. The game isn't built in such a way. Some servers for some magical reason allow 14 hit combo and I'm not sure if 15 hit combo is even possible. 13 hit combo is pretty much standard these days and 14 hit combo is very, very rare. Mainly because FPS, ping and the server itself won't allow you to do more than 13 hits during the spike cooldown.

Current version of CP makes it absolutely retarded to take any value in 1v1. It is so dependent on luck due to the way CP works in USKO these days. It should always work 100% and it should be a flat increase rather than something as stupid as it is right now. What if the enemy sin doesn't crit during spike, thrust, bloody beast and binding? He should in theory automatically loose. We vsed in ApexKO beta and the difference between getting a critical hit on spike and not getting it made a massive difference in the outcome of the vs.

Quote Originally Posted by PureAlpha View Post
    dude, beterr in that video he was shell set +9, + dual shards +9's and days later he got dual DV+9s eventually he got dual DV+10's not 100% sure but very possible I think, and all jewelry +3s but 000000 i think he was full +8s and some +1's and +2s not fully all gear up like beterr. oh and yeah beterr I think he was 3-4 levels higher than 000000 or was he lvl 80 in this video, can't remember I forgot details about it.. but either way beterr twice better gear than 000000 no doubt and no chance for 000000 kill beterr.
    If he was not able to handle such guys back then during fire drake, nowadays with all those crazy items across most of servers he would be just another sin without baba to the absolutely max. Anyway i am surprised that ppl still care about such silly things LOL.
    ImmortalOne likes this.

SuperSin Senior Member JayClaiba's Avatar

deleted comments are cool btw

if i played again i would be shit, because you need to play every day and become familiar with different skills and situations. But if i had 1 month to practice it would be different :P. I played c-west briefly on a +7 krowaz sin a few years ago and it was a lower standard than ares was.

About weapon defence, in the beginning assassins were seen as a joke, they were just for spiking debuffed people (latyz playstyle lol). They didn't wear defences and just played with max attack power like a glass cannon. I got an iron set (legit drops, how many people can say that?) and horded weapon defences to play a more defensive playstyle; if you stay alive longer you can outplay people more. It's hard to outplay anyone if you die in 3 howling swords. Fluppy did the same thing, as did bobert. Good players know how to play defensive and offensive at the right times. Legit players have to do this if they don't have +10s or macros. I always enjoyed switching between defensive play and aggression and I tried to show this in the videos.

Peace everyone, I moved on, you should too
    Last edited by 0000000; 09-12-2016 at 09:22 AM.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by 0000000 View Post
    if i played again i would be shit, because you need to play every day and become familiar with different skills and situations. But if i had 1 month to practice it would be different :P. I played c-west briefly on a +7 krowaz sin a few years ago and it was a lower standard than ares was.

About weapon defence, in the beginning assassins were seen as a joke, they were just for spiking debuffed people (latyz playstyle lol). They didn't wear defences and just played with max attack power like a glass cannon. I got an iron set (legit drops, how many people can say that?) and horded weapon defences to play a more defensive playstyle; if you stay alive longer you can outplay people more. It's hard to outplay anyone if you die in 3 howling swords. Fluppy did the same thing, as did bobert. Good players know how to play defensive and offensive at the right times. Legit players have to do this if they don't have +10s or macros. I always enjoyed switching between defensive play and aggression and I tried to show this in the videos.

Peace everyone, I moved on, you should too
    Damn ur post show that KO is fucking addicted.
    You are not playing this game (official) for years but still checking dead forum
    JayClaiba likes this.

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by ImmortalOne View Post
    You are not playing this game (official) for years but still checking dead forum
    Or, maybe some of his friends that do told him to check it out? You sound jealous on many levels.

Quote Originally Posted by 0000000 View Post
    I got an iron set (legit drops, how many people can say that?)
    That were funny times - each dupe wipe - half cz naked, rest half naked and me and few my friends still full geared

Quote Originally Posted by ImmortalOne View Post
    what's wrong with that? I still check one old forum about game that i quit few years ago just to talk with few old friends.
    Dumar likes this.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast