Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree40Likes

This is a discussion on 0000000 within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by ImmortalOne Damn ur post show that KO is fucking addicted. You are not playing this game (official) ...
Page: 4

Quote Originally Posted by ImmortalOne View Post
    Damn ur post show that KO is fucking addicted.
    You are not playing this game (official) for years but still checking dead forum
    There are plenty of people that don't play and check the forums every now and then.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by regiss View Post

what's wrong with that? I still check one old forum about game that i quit few years ago just to talk with few old friends.
    Im not say there is something wrong lol

Sir DooM* Senior Member DoomBringer's Avatar

Please, at least form 1 simple sentence right.
    Don't use google translator.

black leave this topic you cunt
    black, SkyHunter and Cammy like this.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by DoomBringer View Post
    Please, at least form 1 simple sentence right.
    Don't use google translator.
    okey
    shut the fuck up
    np

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Member

Quote Originally Posted by 0000000 View Post
    if i played again i would be shit, because you need to play every day and become familiar with different skills and situations. But if i had 1 month to practice it would be different :P. I played c-west briefly on a +7 krowaz sin a few years ago and it was a lower standard than ares was.

About weapon defence, in the beginning assassins were seen as a joke, they were just for spiking debuffed people (latyz playstyle lol). They didn't wear defences and just played with max attack power like a glass cannon. I got an iron set (legit drops, how many people can say that?) and horded weapon defences to play a more defensive playstyle; if you stay alive longer you can outplay people more. It's hard to outplay anyone if you die in 3 howling swords. Fluppy did the same thing, as did bobert. Good players know how to play defensive and offensive at the right times. Legit players have to do this if they don't have +10s or macros. I always enjoyed switching between defensive play and aggression and I tried to show this in the videos.

Peace everyone, I moved on, you should too
    Agreed mate ! Take care

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Member

Your tunglish makes me laugh

Validating

0000000 was a great sin , i played KO since first day of Ares USKO.
    But the guy who really figure out what u can do with minnor , was Raggen.
    0000000 had great items but yeah also a good combo as u can see in the movies that he uploaded.
    Now he couldnt do shit with those items and i doubt he even remember what KO is xD

When Zero, myself and a few others came back to C-west for a bit, He manged to do a few 1v1s with some very high level geared players like FeelTheBeats and Claude. His own gear was very sub par compared to whats out there these days, but still he didn't lose a single one of those fights, which I thought really showed how even though the item levels have become ridiculous, that without a certain level of skill those items become obsolete

We enjoyed temporarily coming back to the game but sadly CZ had become very limited in the amount of parties you would encounter and it just made it very hard to continue playing(Although a king event I did in CZ did bring upwards of several hundred people into pk for a few hours, it was one of the only times the colony zone felt like it haad on DIEZ)
    Last edited by Dumar; 09-13-2016 at 10:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bathory View Post
    Zero wasn't the one to develop the sin combo. A sin named Bobert was the first to bring it over from MYKO. Zero was the one who first made video's about it so he often gets the credit if you weren't around then to know.

@about his gear, his gear did not make him great. Back then there wasn't any jewelry compounding or pedals. If you were a good player it wasn't hard to beat people with +8's with your +6 or +7's.

I always thought it was 411 from Blood clan that was first to discover it? heh, maby I'm wrong

Quote Originally Posted by Cammy View Post
    I always thought it was 411 from Blood clan that was first to discover it? heh, maby I'm wrong
    same 123456

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    Macro wasn't a problem until they fucked up and added a cooldown to minor healing. I kind of miss coming to KO4Life to read the rants about minor heal cooldown ruining the game lol.
    Na man, cd was fine aswell, I could master it without problem , but you cannot deal with the macroers because you'd be out of hands , at my best time I could use all my fingers so well that I bet you'd marry me, but the game looks horrible to me now .

Quote Originally Posted by LambOfGod View Post
    Na man, cd was fine aswell, I could master it without problem , but you cannot deal with the macroers because you'd be out of hands , at my best time I could use all my fingers so well that I bet you'd marry me, but the game looks horrible to me now .
    It was fine against those who didn't realize they had an advantage. Any decent sin can let you know that macro minor is better than minor+hp pot by a mile. This is a massive gap between macroers and those who still play using their own hands. It's also the main reason I refuse to play sin in 18xx-20xx servers. Second being the fact that without CP sins are pretty much useless.

I just stumbled upon this thread as 0000000 is the only thing/person I recognize -- I haven't play KO in over 7 years and decided to login to my account only a few hours ago.

I don't know too much about the PvP climate of USKO/SteamKO these days, but I can say that 0000000 had some pretty decent gear for his day -- back then his gear was probably worth well over 5 billion noah -- I recall Iron Belts selling for 15-20 gold bars alone. Granted, it was also a lot easier to dupe and make that amount of money, not that I'm implying anything..

000000 was a great player nevertheless and I remember watching his most notorious video with my bro like 10 times in a row because we were in awe with his quick combo and ability to defeat several opponents solo. As others have said, gear + level do provide quite a bit of advantage as there were sooooooo many noobs in CZ back in those days wearing on the crappiest gear. Even with my pathetic full plate/chitin +5/+6 gear as a level 61 warrior, I was able to "pop" a few paper mages and rogues in one blow.

0000000 had great skill and strategy, but he also had some of the best gear back in those days. As per the OP, I agree, it would be great to see 0000000 performing now, but to be honest, nothing can really beat the simplicity of old KO (pre-update in 2007/2008).

Quote Originally Posted by Username321 View Post
    I just stumbled upon this thread as 0000000 is the only thing/person I recognize -- I haven't play KO in over 7 years and decided to login to my account only a few hours ago.

I don't know too much about the PvP climate of USKO/SteamKO these days, but I can say that 0000000 had some pretty decent gear for his day -- back then his gear was probably worth well over 5 billion noah -- I recall Iron Belts selling for 15-20 gold bars alone. Granted, it was also a lot easier to dupe and make that amount of money, not that I'm implying anything..

000000 was a great player nevertheless and I remember watching his most notorious video with my bro like 10 times in a row because we were in awe with his quick combo and ability to defeat several opponents solo. As others have said, gear + level do provide quite a bit of advantage as there were sooooooo many noobs in CZ back in those days wearing on the crappiest gear. Even with my pathetic full plate/chitin +5/+6 gear as a level 61 warrior, I was able to "pop" a few paper mages and rogues in one blow.

0000000 had great skill and strategy, but he also had some of the best gear back in those days. As per the OP, I agree, it would be great to see 0000000 performing now, but to be honest, nothing can really beat the simplicity of old KO (pre-update in 2007/2008).
    Reading the 2 topics you've posted in, I'd suggest you check out some private servers. USKO is exactly like a private server owned by corrupt and money hungry assholes and many private servers offer a much better environment with equal PvP action. Besides, you can choose a server which suits your tastes. There are multiple servers which offer you the MYKO/KE version, some with extra stuff, some sticking closer to the source.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast