Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 70
Like Tree29Likes

2vs3 - ItzSash VS EdmondDantes & Chukar0 [4k quality]

This is a discussion on 2vs3 - ItzSash VS EdmondDantes & Chukar0 [4k quality] within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Adi He bought premium(s), a little bird told me he bought prems in private server(s) as well. ...
Page: 4


  1. #46
    Amuse me Moderator razor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    7,649

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Adi View Post
    He bought premium(s), a little bird told me he bought prems in private server(s) as well.
    But just saying if someone does not babashop, it doesn't make him more skilled than someone who did babashopped.


    And here he's doing it again, got nothing to say so he say that I posted a wall of test that doesn't make any sense.

    Razor.... pathetic.. just pathetic.
    Hey, if you're free to constantly disregard my arguments, why can't I do it too? Your long post had nothing of substance in it, you once again built improbable arguments based on your assumptions and twisted beliefs.

    EUKO prem was for free (contest), others were bought with IGC or clan buddies helping me. Why does any of this matter? Yes I performed the way I did without emptying my wallet on a game, something neither you or your clannies can say... not like it's that relevant, but it makes you think of what I could've done back in c-west if I had spent even 1/4 of what you did in babashopping. Oh well, kinda futile to go on about this as you clearly consider gear = skill in the little cute yet miserable world inside your head.

    Anyway, enough about me pls.

    Edit: Quit when I realized I couldn't do anything..? Once again an ignorant assumption? I had grown tired of c-west for a long time and a crippling nerf on my class was the final nail in the coffin. Sure they could still be useful but not with the gear I had.

    I constantly call you out (and many others) on your cringeworthy recurring stupidity, unlike you I don't talk shit based on things I'm not too sure of, much less call them facts, which by the way is hilarious in its own sense.
    Diver likes this.

  2. #47
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    337

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by adi View Post
    true, but i have seen people who didn't babashop and achieved more in this game.
    But this guy, once he realized he couldn't do anything really, he just gave up and quitted.




    You say they don't care about it, yet they still bother making a comment in this thread.
    And once i comment, they still bother commenting on what i write.

    One more point, that i just proved.
    very good point!! Except you quoted and talk to razor first!!! :d

  3. #48
    Banned Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Inside the woods
    Posts
    128

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by StanDontCare View Post
    very good point!! Except you quoted and talk to razor first!!! :d
    your signature makes me cringe .
    Adi likes this.

  4. #49
    Adi
    Adi is offline
    Justice. Senior Member Adi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    3,372

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    Hey, if you're free to constantly disregard my arguments, why can't I do it too? Your long post had nothing of substance in it, you once again built improbable arguments based on your assumptions and twisted beliefs.
    My comments aren't based on assumptions or twisted beliefs.

    My comments are based on facts.

    Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    EUKO prem was for free (contest), others were bought with IGC or clan buddies helping me. Why does any of this matter? Yes I performed the way I did without emptying my wallet on a game, something neither you or your clannies can say... not like it's that relevant, but it makes you think of what I could've done back in c-west if I had spent even 1/4 of what you did in babashopping. Oh well, kinda futile to go on about this as you clearly consider gear = skill in the little cute yet miserable world inside your head.
    You see what I'm talking about? just because I achieved 20?30?40?times more than you ever achieved in this game, you say that I "emptied my wallet" on this game.
    I don't need to prove anything, especially not to you.. about what I "spent" on knight online.

    What I know and most likely all the players that know me good know, is the fact that I didn't babashop in this game.
    I can't say if you babashopped or not and honestly.. I don't really care what are you doing with your own money.
    It would be pathetic if I gave a damn, like you do.. lol.

    And I do not consider gear as skills, it's just that nowadays you can't do anything in knight online without gear.. the current state of this game wouldn't allow you to do anything really without gear.
    #FACT.


    Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    Edit: Quit when I realized I couldn't do anything..? Once again an ignorant assumption? I had grown tired of c-west for a long time and a crippling nerf on my class was the final nail in the coffin. Sure they could still be useful but not with the gear I had.
    Cut the bullshit, you could of continued playing and you wouldn't even feel the difference.
    I know many archers that do just fine with the current cooldown and not all of them have an amazing gear.
    And just for the record, same goes for 2011.

    You are just a loser, PERIOD.


    Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    I constantly call you out (and many others) on your cringeworthy recurring stupidity, unlike you I don't talk shit based on things I'm not too sure of, much less call them facts, which by the way is hilarious in its own sense.
    You never called me out, like I said.. if you ever did I would be more than happy to come and humiliate you but you didn't.. so why would I bother ?
    You were just another garbage player that talks more than he should in ko4life.. complaining all day about how he gets outgeared by babashoppers and so on.

    unlike me you don't talk shit based on things you are not sure of?
    tell me is that a joke or something??!

    ALL YOU DO is talking shit based on things you are not sure of..

    I never thought you could post anything so meaningless and nonsensical.

  5. #50
    Senior Member ZiggZaggClickClack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Bosnian Kingdom
    Posts
    166

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Adi View Post
    What I know and most likely all the players that know me good know, is the fact that I didn't babashop in this game.
    And the Oscar goes to ...

  6. #51
    Amuse me Moderator razor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    7,649

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Adi View Post
    My comments are based on facts.
    Yep, I'm done here (again). Kid is so delusional it's not even funny anymore.

    Poor lonely soul thinks that being important in a dead game is something to brag about. How can someone be so dense? Everyone thinks you're fucking stupid, nobody likes you. How can you continue to insist that you're right while everyone else is wrong? You're the laughing stock of this dead forum, congratulations.

  7. #52
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Slovakia
    Posts
    464

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Adi View Post
    True, but I have seen people who didn't babashop and achieved more in this game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adi View Post
    You see what I'm talking about? just because I achieved 20?30?40?times more than you ever achieved in this game, you say that I "emptied my wallet" on this game.
    So what exactly did you achieve in this game? Being average ko player at best? And how do you measure how many times more you achieved than someone else?

  8. #53
    Adi
    Adi is offline
    Justice. Senior Member Adi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    3,372

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    Yep, I'm done here (again). Kid is so delusional it's not even funny anymore.

    Poor lonely soul thinks that being important in a dead game is something to brag about. How can someone be so dense? Everyone thinks you're fucking stupid, nobody likes you. How can you continue to insist that you're right while everyone else is wrong? You're the laughing stock of this dead forum, congratulations.
    oh boy.

    How am I delusional exactly? just because I stated a fact that you didn't like?

    And tell me, why do you think I brag about 'being important' in Knight online?
    Just because I said that you are a loser and you never achieved anything in KO, while you're playing for... 8?9?10????years in this game.

    The only people that might think I'm "fucking stupid" is people I disagree with, people who don't like to hear the truth in their faces, people like you.
    Trust me, I don't care what someone who can't accept the truth, especially you... think about me.

    You can kiss my ass.

    Quote Originally Posted by brutalsnake View Post
    So what exactly did you achieve in this game? Being average ko player at best? And how do you measure how many times more you achieved than someone else?
    This thread isn't about what I achieved or what razor achieved but if since he pushed his nose, I had to shut him down.

    How do I measure how many times I achieved more than someone else in this game?
    simple.. the gear he ever had (200$?), compared to the gear I have.

    But really, I don't care if I achieved more or less than him.
    It's just that this guy believes that he's the best in anything he do and I hate this type of people.

    You don't see me posting on other's topics with childish and meaningless comments just like this, for entertaining myself.

  9. #54
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Leicester, England
    Posts
    1,471

    Default

    I think we should start collecting money to put into the 'Get Adi Laid' fund. This dude is more pathetic than I thought, but I bet with a little bit of pussy he may realize none of this actually matters.

  10. #55
    Senior Member Jamm1n's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    456

    Default

    You should all be neutered.

    The clip isnt terrible, no idea why razor and Andy decided to bash it.

  11. #56
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Leicester, England
    Posts
    1,471

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jamm1n View Post
    You should all be neutered.

    The clip isnt terrible, no idea why razor and Andy decided to bash it.

    Quote Originally Posted by FreekaleeK View Post
    Remember when people actually made PK videos and put effort in to getting the best clips possible and making it fun to watch? Oh the days.......

    Congrats on killing a rogue.
    Didn't bash anythin, I got no time for this nerd, just reminiscing about the days when people made PK videos for fun and not to show them killing 1 rogue.

  12. #57
    Fap fap fap Senior Member ISpitOnYourGrave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    1,421

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by brutalsnake View Post
    So what exactly did you achieve in this game? Being average ko player at best? And how do you measure how many times more you achieved than someone else?
    well BadFamily was a ranked clan in c-west for years, i gues thats a pretty good achievement

    gues thats it ?

  13. #58
    Fap fap fap Senior Member ISpitOnYourGrave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    1,421

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Adi View Post
    oh boy.

    How am I delusional exactly? just because I stated a fact that you didn't like?

    And tell me, why do you think I brag about 'being important' in Knight online?
    Just because I said that you are a loser and you never achieved anything in KO, while you're playing for... 8?9?10????years in this game.

    The only people that might think I'm "fucking stupid" is people I disagree with, people who don't like to hear the truth in their faces, people like you.
    Trust me, I don't care what someone who can't accept the truth, especially you... think about me.

    You can kiss my ass.



    This thread isn't about what I achieved or what razor achieved but if since he pushed his nose, I had to shut him down.

    How do I measure how many times I achieved more than someone else in this game?
    simple.. the gear he ever had (200$?), compared to the gear I have.

    But really, I don't care if I achieved more or less than him.
    It's just that this guy believes that he's the best in anything he do and I hate this type of people.

    You don't see me posting on other's topics with childish and meaningless comments just like this, for entertaining myself.
    no you do it even better, you make a whole video just to show everyone how cool you are.

  14. #59
    Adi
    Adi is offline
    Justice. Senior Member Adi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    3,372

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ISpitOnYourGrave View Post
    no you do it even better, you make a whole video just to show everyone how cool you are.
    I didn't play on any of the characters in this video, he asked me to make a video with the clip he sent me and since I'm not working on any other video right now..
    I said sure, why not.

    Other videos? I never made a video to show "how cool I am".
    Sometimes the only thing that would get an annoying kid that thinks he's the best off my back would be a video that disprove his point.

    You don't see me making videos against people that don't open their mouth and push their noses into subjects that shouldn't concern them even.

    Just take a moment and think about it before you start pointing fingers.

  15. #60
    Fap fap fap Senior Member ISpitOnYourGrave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    1,421

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Adi View Post
    I didn't play on any of the characters in this video, he asked me to make a video with the clip he sent me and since I'm not working on any other video right now..
    I said sure, why not.

    Other videos? I never made a video to show "how cool I am".
    Sometimes the only thing that would get an annoying kid that thinks he's the best off my back would be a video that humiliates him.

    You don't see me making videos against people that don't open their mouth and push their noses into subjects that shouldn't concern them even.

    Just take a moment and think about it before you start pointing fingers.
    whole the forum could tell you that your wrong(Fyi you are) and you would still say that your right
    and video's that other ppl recorded that you don't even play in
    to still show, Hey! guys i edited this video! LOOK HOW BAD CUBAN IS OMG!

    yes thats how it goes in your head

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •