Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree67Likes

4SPIKED Third Pk Movie Cypher [3] SteamKO

This is a discussion on 4SPIKED Third Pk Movie Cypher [3] SteamKO within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by brambor he is just another polak who dont like you, like me u dont like brown people ...
Page: 3

Quote Originally Posted by brambor View Post
    he is just another polak who dont like you, like me
    u dont like brown people do you

Quote Originally Posted by WnxMiqdad View Post
    u dont like brown people do you
    for me you can be black or yellow lol, im not racist
    i dont like you and ur clanies easy

Quote Originally Posted by brambor View Post
    he is just another polak who dont like you, like me
    crap that you simpson

u guys dont like brown peeps

crap this forums bugging out maybe its me XD

why you dont like us we always loved you bro that reason to come cz!

Quote Originally Posted by WnxMiqdad View Post
    im dieing looooooooooooooooooooooooooool XD what a way to spend your day
    it took me around 3mins but whatever lol
    WnxMiqdad likes this.

i didnt know i had too many haters anyway it is not bad thing &^^ guys more fights more views

and ya tnx hassan for saving me time : )
    WnxMiqdad likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by 4Spiked View Post
    i didnt know i had too many haters anyway it is not bad thing &^^ guys more fights more views

and ya tnx hassan for saving me time : )
    np gl with finals
    4Spiked likes this.

i didnt know i had too many haters anyway it is not bad thing
    Your haters are lame though, trust me when I say this.

erdo1990 is just one more turk in the fish bowl. A funny dude who, believe it or not, uses macro to PK as a warrior (can link you the vid in PM if you wanna laugh later). Tried to make some bucks by KOXPing in steam to compensate for the absence of a job irl. Anyway, a typical turkish stereotype (the shitty kind): cheater and dumb with a big mouth.

Now, SkyHunter (also goes by Cindy) is one to actually feel sorry about. This sad child is not even 18 y/o, never accomplished anything in the slightest. Mommy probably forbids him to spend cash on official servers so he tries to lick well geared USKO player's ass in an attempt to share their accounts one day. So watchout, soon enough he'll be licking yours.

What these two have in common? Lack of skill and hardcore necessity to stand out and try being something by trash talking other players. And oh, they did not last a month in Cypher.

The gang is complete with the mongoloid, YouGotPwnedByMyAss. A kid that I actually have to stop talking about because I honestly think that he is literally autistic so it wouldn't be nice. (#you are free, chris)

Aaaanyway, about your videos: congratulations, they are very nice. You're always outnumbered and busy doing what a good sin should do. Very nice assassin. PK videos are way too banal nowadays though so my advice is for you to practice editing and make less videos but take more time to work on them.
    Last edited by Manhattan; 12-15-2016 at 12:47 AM.
    4Spiked, Weez and WnxMiqdad like this.

SuperSin Senior Member JayClaiba's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Adi View Post
    Not bad overall..

Gameplay- 6/10
    Teamplay- 6/10
    Music- 5/10
    Effects- 0/10 - nothing there really. I'm not saying this should've been a typical mage video with every single effect existing in SVP/AE but I think you could've added something interesting with the music.
    Creativity- 0/10 - nothing unique or nothing at all actually. - Similar to effects.
    Quality- 6/10 -> some clips were recorded in 60fps and some in 30? yet whole video rendered in 60. I think you should've made it all the same thing. (As in, whole video in 60fps)

Overall: 3.8/10 now be advised, I'm very picky with videos so nothing personal here just some food for thought for next videos.
    where's my roast?
    Adi likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Manhattan View Post

erdo1990 is just one more turk in the fish bowl. A funny dude who, believe it or not, uses macro to PK as a warrior (can link you the vid in PM if you wanna laugh later). Tried to make some bucks by KOXPing in steam to compensate for the absence of a job irl. Anyway, a typical turkish stereotype (the shitty kind): cheater and dumb with a big mouth.

Now, SkyHunter (also goes by Cindy) is one to actually feel sorry about. This sad child is not even 18 y/o, never accomplished anything in the slightest. Mommy probably forbids him to spend cash on official servers so he tries to lick well geared USKO player's ass in an attempt to share their accounts one day. So watchout, soon enough he'll be licking yours.

What these two have in common? Lack of skill and hardcore necessity to stand out and try being something by trash talking other players. And oh, they did not last a month in Cypher.

The gang is completed with the mongoloid, YouGotPwnedByMyAss. A kid that I actually have to stop talking about because I honestly think that he is literally autistic so it wouldn't be nice. (#you are free, chris)

Aaaanyway, about your videos: congratulations, they are very nice. You're always outnumbered and busy doing what a good sin should do. Very nice assassin. PK videos are way too banal nowadays though so my advice is for you to practice editing and make less videos but take more time to work on them.
    well yea ofc i belive you . from the way they are talking it is obvious that they are not mature enough.
    i dont even know any of those kids and ya everyone has haters which is not always a bad thing.
    and for the video i was very busy with school and haven't got a chance to open youtube and watch some tutorial xd
    only thing i can do is slow motion and i dont like it

anyway thanks and peace for all
    WnxMiqdad likes this.

Polak Extraordinaire Senior Member

well yea ofc i belive you . from the way they are talking it is obvious that they are not mature enough.
    i dont even know any of those kids and ya everyone has haters which is not always a bad thing.
    and for the video i was very busy with school and haven't got a chance to open youtube and watch some tutorial xd
    only thing i can do is slow motion and i dont like it

anyway thanks and peace for all
    oha manhattan still stalking me, hi friend! good to know I have fans too!

I never hated on you actually, all I ever said was related to what Miqdad said; I never commented on your ability to play sin

ye
    WnxMiqdad likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by SkyHunter View Post
    oha manhattan still stalking me, hi friend! good to know I have fans too!

I never hated on you actually, all I ever said was related to what Miqdad said; I never commented on your ability to play sin

ye
    well ya KAMON almost 4pagess
    WnxMiqdad likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by SkyHunter View Post
    oha manhattan still stalking me
    stalk? kid you're in every single thread, eeks! Well how can you not be, going for 800 posts in 3 years. Merry x-mas, I guess.
    itzmad, 4Spiked and WnxMiqdad like this.

The gang is complete with the mongoloid, YouGotPwnedByMyAss. A kid that I actually have to stop talking about because I honestly think that he is literally autistic so it wouldn't be nice. (#you are free, chris)

tl;dr but ofc I have a christmas present for you, because im so friendly

this one's my favorite, goes to sundries but still gets slapped lmao

brambor and YouGotPwndByMyAss like this.

hmm thats true, his videos are way better then yours
    erdo1990 likes this.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast