Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

72 Skills Priest

This is a discussion on 72 Skills Priest within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; If you dupe an item, all the dupes versions will have the same item ID, when you dupe 20, try ...
Page: 6

If you dupe an item, all the dupes versions will have the same item ID, when you dupe 20, try to +9 and you get a sucsess, than delete +8, it deletes the item ID, which means it deletes all of the items
    at least thats what i think, i never tried duping before

priestish

12 month ago we were talking about all the glowy shard dildos, now we are talking about mirage swords. What is next, flame daggers?

Banned

Originally posted by priestish
    12 month ago we were talking about all the glowy shard dildos, *now we are talking about mirage swords. *What is next, flame daggers?
    hey dumbass here is news flash...those glowy dildso shards were at least only +8...this is not +8 ms we are flaming...this is +9 which sorry to tell u is still not achievable as easy as he says he did it....sorry dont add up

hey i got 2 ms+8 i throw them on anvil....WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT
    hey i made ms+9 OMG........WHO THE FUCK DOESNT TAKE A SS OF THAT

sorry not legit cause nothing makes sense here other than illegal shit.....dupe dupe dupe is all i see

Originally posted by priestish
    12 month ago we were talking about all the glowy shard dildos, *now we are talking about mirage swords. *What is next, flame daggers?
    right so your saying we should just accept it and move on? :rollseyes:

well.. sadlly the person who made the sword, badmom, passed away in a car accident

TunaFishyMe

that i didnt know about. RIP badmom.

SomeDude

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe
    KOM sold 9+?
    yeah but it was very expensive, like close to $200 a peice for paper gear :blink:

Kik0

Originally posted by SomeDude+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SomeDude)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-TunaFishyMe
    KOM sold 9+?
    yeah but it was very expensive, like close to $200 a peice for paper gear :blink:[/b]
    Superb, I think I know how I'll be raising funds then >.>

28xx ap w00t,

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

wasn't there someone before in KO who cracked anvil code? hmm not sure....

but i know if it is made anytime in iceage/ke it would be a item made by illegal means. i've tried close to 30 iron bows +8 in KOWC server, bus'ed all of them and none turned to +9, so you can imagine how hard it is to get a +9.

BeneGesserit

Originally posted by SotongPoo
    wasn't there someone before in KO who cracked anvil code? hmm not sure....

but i know if it is made anytime in iceage/ke it would be a item made by illegal means. i've tried close to 30 iron bows +8 in KOWC server, bus'ed all of them and none turned to +9, so you can imagine how hard it is to get a +9.
    in KOWC server i needit only 10 elixir for +9

mantra90

[SIZE=2]u really make me laugh... and im talkin bout thoses non believas\'
    i just join this forum today and i found (sadly) people who think there cant be legit +9 item on game, mayb u guys play on ares or diez where its really hard to see even +1 jewelry (i dont say u NABZ its just hard i know)...sad but true. So, if u r from ares or diez, i understand ur ignorance. This is xigenon, not beramus or cypher, on the time that ms+9 was made(talkin about blueb) there was not even cypher server and beramus had only 1-3 months if im not mistaken cuz i was on blueb clan (theend) and i almost clearly remember what hapnd, i remember i told him dun show that ms because tioc(wich always try to make things "right".... and im not being sarcastic! rofl i am) would want to bann ur acc specially their leader a great gm friend, not ban because dupe, ban u for beep our clan(top1), he say np i made legit!, and he show that ms on moradon as u c on ss. Well, the thruth is he got banned for investigation WICH DONT MEAN

Envy kill----->dont hide it tryin to show ur self as a "good play\'a" cuz "Your Day...Will NEVER ComE".
    kisses for onlypriest :wub: . my apologyze to blueb , n' RIP badmom.

can i close now?

PD: Fluppy mandame un pm x aki y te mando mas SS d la Ms+11(now) y como brilla q linda :lol:...ah cuando djie 2800 imposible! no era para ti bro...tu eres d ares son como chiquitos todavia. :rollseyes:

Smiley

i just join this forum today
    says it all....either joined to defend ur friend with this bs OR Mantra90=BeneGesserit

mantra90

Originally posted by Smiley

i just join this forum today
    says it all....either joined to defend ur friend with this bs OR Mantra90=BeneGesserit

rofl, just because u would do that not means others need to do it -_- :rollseyes:.
    think wut u want, i can think wut i want too, and now i think u r a ^_^ 12 years old baby that hav great imagination( u look a lot of movies dontcha ?). mantra= mantra benegesserit= no idea :blink:

a gift for u
    ENVY KILL PEOPLE

this remind you of a certain mage on diez with full +9 complete and +9 elixer staff? :P

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast