Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Alkemiko rofl

This is a discussion on Alkemiko rofl within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; guys lets stop I think devilcommand have some problems with alkemiko thats why he trying to blame alkemiko maybe alkemiko ...
Page: 3

hoody

guys lets stop I think devilcommand have some problems with alkemiko
    thats why he trying to blame alkemiko

maybe alkemiko killed him on 1v1 and he is lying on us :wub: ( kidding lmao)

Banned Senior Member

:lol: :lol: :lol: wall hack a.q gift me arrow show 2 oky

Dragonero

uhm.....maybe u modify the image?

Banned Senior Member

Originally posted by Dragonero
    uhm.....maybe u modify the image?
    rofl if u say so haha gift me link for wall hack plxx i needer make noob archer for kill ghost warr inside war no kill me plxxxx

or maybe he was in there to kill a noob orc archer? i do that sometimes to stop them from bug abusing.

Banned Senior Member

Originally posted by TripleOG4life
    or maybe he was in there to kill a noob orc archer? i do that sometimes to stop them from bug abusing.
    So how u get inside wall :lol: :lol: :lol:

btw im afk now brb 1houre for this topic :lol:

Dragonero

All now how to go behind the wall...i kill 2 archers noob behind the wall just yesterday but i dont use this for farm something i dont need..im not a kosper or cheater.

Banned

All now how to go behind the wall...i kill 2 archers noob behind the wall just yesterday but i dont use this for farm something i dont need..im not a kosper or cheater.
    ok well i dont know how to get behind there and kill these cheating assholes so tell me how...getting sick them them taking away my kills and drops from mobs in abyss....

Dragonero

I find the way cause a day in abyss i go afk and i click on select character...wehn i relog im near the wall and for errore i click e and my pg start to walk behind the wall...i use this "bug" only one times..yesterday as i told.
    But i dont make this in future coz i think is a kind of bug abuse..

Originally posted by Chabo+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Chabo)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-TripleOG4life
    So how u get inside wall :lol: :lol: :lol:

btw im afk now brb 1houre for this topic :lol:[/b]
    if i wanted to waste my time in abyss, i would go down there and show you that fallen angel wall hack too! learn something about the game:
    abyss is a total of 1 floor, not multiple maps, unless the difference between hell abyss and depression. so for all you know they are farming something on another 'floor'. and zomg you got 8/80 raptor you must be duper! zzzz. so until you learn that stfu. kkthxbb whoever you are

devil your easy to laugh at. you died against a lvl 67 warrior who wasn't scrolled in cz. yet you want to shit talk that alke sucks at pk rofl? let's discuss that.

You = lvl 70
    howl dancing, matcheness, 15 more stat points
    him = lvl 67
    sword dancing, absoluteness, 15 less points

who do you think should win? kk bb

Banned

alk may say he solo's but he has about 150 acid pots with him to solo with : o

nvm me saying duping exodus, since you bought your account from a scammer, who suprisingly scammed it from a sUk member! wow how things come around

hoody

since when using acid unfair ? I am using acid too if someone strong using acid pots %100 normal I think

Banned

I find the way cause a day in abyss i go afk and i click on select character...wehn i relog im near the wall and for errore i click e and my pg start to walk behind the wall...i use this "bug" only one times..yesterday as i told.
    But i dont make this in future coz i think is a kind of bug abuse..
    man thats to much for me to do.... :lol: :lol: :lol: i will just fraps it and post if on offical forums and hope they get banned

btw what's with the rocks devil? pro glitcher ftw?

acid = game strat, pisses ppl off but it's like saying "OMFG THAT BP USES PARASITE HAXXXX" kinda thing. or an archer using styx. something smart is bp 70% of the time will have gob pauldron on as it gives a shitload of hp and has good resist ect ect, 2 acid pots and that = gg, they loose hp def and resist.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast