Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 103

Alkemiko rofl

This is a discussion on Alkemiko rofl within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; exactly, retards dont see that equip and lvl aren't quite as good as having skill....
Page: 5


  1. #61
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    194

    Default

    exactly, retards dont see that equip and lvl aren't quite as good as having skill.

  2. #62
    imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    United States of Eurasia
    Posts
    3,225

    Default

    Originally posted by killerclick186
    ahahaha, u again ? ..... this is only envy !

    Next time ask him to show items... what is the problem ? bought by paypal...then ?

    Yes he 99,99% of times pk in solo * ... *

    About sotongpoo !!! is impossible...because i killed too much times with my priest int XD
    go download wakoo's vid then speak about it being impossible.

  3. #63
    oncemore
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by SotongPoo+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SotongPoo)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-killerclick186
    ahahaha, u again ? ..... this is only envy !

    Next time ask him to show items... what is the problem ? bought by paypal...then ?

    Yes he 99,99% of times pk in solo * ... *

    About sotongpoo !!! is impossible...because i killed too much times with my priest int XD
    go download wakoo's vid then speak about it being impossible.[/b]
    s

  4. #64
    killerclick186
    Guest

    Default

    [quote]
    ahahaha, u again ? ..... this is only envy !

    Next time ask him to show items... what is the problem ? bought by paypal...then ?

    Yes he 99,99% of times pk in solo ...

    About sotongpoo !!! is impossible...because i killed too much times with my priest int XD
    go download wakoo's vid then speak about it being impossible.
    s

    In this video u dont kill alkemiko im sry !

  5. #65
    Trii
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by Kenner
    exactly, retards dont see that equip and lvl aren't quite as good as having skill.
    u like talking shit eh.

  6. #66
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    194

    Default

    Originally posted by Trii+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Trii)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Kenner
    exactly, retards dont see that equip and lvl aren't quite as good as having skill.
    u like talking shit eh.[/b]
    you dont rofl? the whole point of you 2 fuckheads starting this topic was to talk shit tweedle-dee

  7. #67
    Trii
    Guest

    Default

    did u see me starting this topic ?
    ur the one saying some guy lvl 67 beat me with glave +8 BROKEN. which is complete bullshit.
    about ur other comments, i ad a character, but i sold it because my provider wasnt giving me good connection to KO, and after when it went to normal i gave my money to my cousin and we started building the character. ATLEAST we havent spent any money on it. tell jony or w/e that guys name to come d1 arena i'll fight him unbuffed.

  8. #68
    Senior Member devilscommandments's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    994

    Default

    Originally posted by Kenner+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Kenner)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Trii
    hes my cousin, we're playing one char. either of us can pwn that guy. but what u're saying he redballed me with a broke glave.... thats complete bs buddy. unless i was fully debuffed and attacked by 2 more sins like i remember fighting him last time
    hmm another thing about you too. you guys too noob to exp your own accounts? "ZOMG LOLLZZZ WE CAN BE ON LYKE 24/7 EXPING AND THEYLL BE LYKE OMG HE LVLS SOO FAST I MEAN WHAT TEH FUCK LOLOLOL"


    also seems you need family support on here with your cousin you must have gay sex with all the time, why dont you get your mom in here to shoo away the bad ppl before you need medication for you mental pains over a silly video game [/b]
    buddy now you're just getting all deffensive cuz you know your friend will get his ass handed to him. Start calling names rofl..you're so sad. This thread isn't even about your friend it's about Alkemiko, but I'm sure he's no better than him. As I said before, quit telling everyone fairy tales and get your friend online. If he beat me at DMs, 99.99% of the time I get duffed when i raid DMs. 99.99% of the time it's 10vs1. and 99.99% of the time I win. He might have killed me at DMs i don't deny it, but no way it was a 1vs1. PM me on forums when your friend get's online.

  9. #69
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    194

    Default

    Originally posted by Trii
    did u see me starting this topic ?
    ur the one saying some guy lvl 67 beat me with glave +8 BROKEN. which is complete bullshit.
    about ur other comments, i ad a character, but i sold it because my provider wasnt giving me good connection to KO, and after when it went to normal i gave my money to my cousin and we started building the character. ATLEAST we havent spent any money on it. tell jony or w/e that guys name to come d1 arena i'll fight him unbuffed.
    he's still not on msn, and how we supposed to know if it's you or your cousin that was playing him? we dont now do we? aka the gay part of ppl sharing accounts 50% of the time you don't know who the fuck it is.

    btw

    want some?

  10. #70
    Trii
    Guest

    Default

    im the one on the char, got something to prove come now.

  11. #71
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    194

    Default

    he's not on, nor do i know if he wants to fight you or not, even tho i think he wouldn't mind. now, don't think i'm just standing up for alke, i'm calling you both fuckheads because that's what you are. start a flame war for whatever reason is pathetic, btw what are you and alke going off about, i'de like to know? what is this 'long grudge'.

    as for fighting you on my char i'll pass, i lvl much anymore since i dont got prem and paypal is gone therefore no way for me to get prem. i lost prem after my rogue hit 60, and 60vs70 would be pretty sad looking. just saying from a more logical pov that your still both fucktards that need lives. you seem to think fighting someone on a game is going to make you a better person rofl? come real life i'll do 2v1 kk? or wait, why don't you add alke since this was over him 2v2 ftw? or are you both 10 and would piss your pants?

  12. #72
    Senior Member devilscommandments's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    994

    Default

    Originally posted by Kenner+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Kenner)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Trii
    did u see me starting this topic ?
    ur the one saying some guy lvl 67 beat me with glave +8 BROKEN. which is complete bullshit.
    about ur other comments, i ad a character, but i sold it because my provider wasnt giving me good connection to KO, and after when it went to normal i gave my money to my cousin and we started building the character. ATLEAST we havent spent any money on it. tell jony or w/e that guys name to come d1 arena i'll fight him unbuffed.
    he's still not on msn, and how we supposed to know if it's you or your cousin that was playing him? we dont now do we? aka the gay part of ppl sharing accounts 50% of the time you don't know who the fuck it is.

    btw

    want some?[/b]
    we'll take turns, first my cousin then me. I gaurantee you will lose.

  13. #73
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    194

    Default

    Originally posted by devilscommandments+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(devilscommandments)</div>
    Originally posted by Kenner@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Trii

    did u see me starting this topic ?
    ur the one saying some guy lvl 67 beat me with glave +8 BROKEN. which is complete bullshit.
    about ur other comments, i ad a character, but i sold it because my provider wasnt giving me good connection to KO, and after when it went to normal i gave my money to my cousin and we started building the character. ATLEAST we havent spent any money on it. tell jony or w/e that guys name to come d1 arena i'll fight him unbuffed.


    he's still not on msn, and how we supposed to know if it's you or your cousin that was playing him? we dont now do we? aka the gay part of ppl sharing accounts 50% of the time you don't know who the fuck it is.

    btw

    want some?
    we'll take turns, first my cousin then me. I gaurantee you will lose.[/b]
    at popping prozac? yeah i think so

  14. #74
    Trii
    Guest

    Default

    ask devils what happened between him and alke, im just telling u that what u say about jony and his "skill" is complete bullshit.
    playing without a premium is not an option nowadays ?

  15. #75
    Senior Member devilscommandments's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    994

    Default

    Originally posted by Kenner
    he's not on, nor do i know if he wants to fight you or not, even tho i think he wouldn't mind. *now, don't think i'm just standing up for alke, i'm calling you both fuckheads because that's what you are. *start a flame war for whatever reason is pathetic, btw what are you and alke going off about, i'de like to know? *what is this 'long grudge'. *

    as for fighting you on my char i'll pass, i lvl much anymore since i dont got prem and paypal is gone therefore no way for me to get prem. *i lost prem after my rogue hit 60, and 60vs70 would be pretty sad looking. *just saying from a more logical pov that your still both fucktards that need lives. *you seem to think fighting someone on a game is going to make you a better person rofl? *come real life i'll do 2v1 kk? *or wait, why don't you add alke since this was over him 2v2 ftw? *or are you both 10 and would piss your pants?
    damn man...you found me out..I'm 10 years old, I got no life, and I realy do think that I will make a great accoplishment beating someone in a 1vs1. Whatever floats your boat homo.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •