Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910111213 LastLast

Assassin Combo

This is a discussion on Assassin Combo within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; find some working pk priv and we will fight lol ... if u really want know who is better [/b] ...
Page: 10

Willows

find some working pk priv and we will fight lol ... if u really want know who is better [/b]
    Wouldn't worry about it, mixer is clearly all mouth and no balls.

Mixer

Wouldn't worry about it, mixer is clearly all mouth and no balls.[/b]
    And your momma's SOOOOOOOOOOOO fat.

@ K4rp4l
    Deal! Find a full pk server where everyone is equal,il gladly own ur ass.

Banned

ROFL @ owning noobs like me lol.
    HAve you ever had a PK symbol? No lol

I know that daniel knows BOOOOOO and i got a ss somewhere admitting he uses a pedal.
    Hes got 6k mana nab xd :P
    A pedal=not bannable,and you cant et caught using it,try it yourself,and ul see.(k2 doesnt ban BDW buggers,wont ban ur noobass using a pedal)
    So we got a conclusion
    BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO sucks,hes got GG gear though

K4rp4l sucks even worse and creams his pants while watching BOOOOOOOOOOO videos,and hes a HP buld sin(ROFL)

And Britney is a bitch lol.[/b]
    i think that BOOOOOO in this SS didnt use iron set but a jewel with dex like elf belt and amulet of dex...
    His HP / mana is too low as the HP bonus in his stat => no Iron Neck but PP or Amulet of Dex

31XX AP is impossible also with full set armor +9 and dual shard+9 if you use iron set... He should have something like 2900ap with iron set.

Rogues that have 3100++ ap with iron set is because they have cleavers+10 DV+9 or shard+13/14/15 rebirth and ofc all unique at +3

Anyway pedal or not BOOO was really good, i saw in his video few nice trick for pwn and remember that he had crazy stat yes but as the other 70% of the people in server.

I played xig from the start and i don't need a kid like u to tell me if i got pwnd or w/e yes i did post in my sig my movie vs elu .. and cryhuman aka ORC dose hate me and its his profile he can easily change the movie name so... and about the warrior i never posted any movie ,,, i did post rate this combo but i never said its mine and yes booo is pedaling i know him irl i dont need a kid like u to tell me if he is pedaling or not ... i dont care if he is pedaling or not its enought tho, ORC trying to be BOOOOOOOOOOO on ko4life and offical forums, i just dont give a fuk anymore want to vs me or boo dose im ready to vs him on any private server ....And on topic SNAIKE ur combo aint that awesome and yup ur good rogue Assasintarget /booooo / miayke all of them lost to me even tho, my char had no iron neck u can ask steel0..

HAMAD / SALMIN ASKED ME TO POST THIS FOR HIM! DUNNO THE WHY ..HE IS MY FRIEND AND I JUST DID IT!

0RC

I see too many ppl saying we know BOOOOOOOOOOO from real life!!!!! BOOOOOOOOOO dose not know any one from foums in real life!! his only real life friend GOLDBERG. BOOOOOOOOOO from dubai not from turkey like most think.

there is always a reason why someone has flamers and haters..
    since BOOOOOOOOO known as a pwner in xig none could stop him. he pwn everyone, all classes
    there are few movies on youtube where you see BOOOOOOOOOO lost and its impossible him playing ohh well haters find way
    and if he pm them to try real BOOOOOOOO on his char never answer!!!!
    this is why he got many haters + flamers...none could say a world of those noobs while he was playing, im talking about SNAIEK and salmin.

there is not 1 proof of BOOOOOOO using pedal. pedal skill bar way different then BOOOOOO skill bar!!!!

if BOOOOOOOOO use pedal!! how could he still use hp pots on his movies when nessery! how could he use cure!!

changing skill bars. BOOOOOOOOOOOO use 6 or 7 skill bar on pk its clear on his movies

Dont hate someone coz he is better then you

Dont hate someone coz he is better then you[/b]
    +1 this is only game lol

Mixer

I see too many ppl saying we know BOOOOOOOOOOO from real life!!!!! BOOOOOOOOOO dose not know any one from foums in real life!! his only real life friend GOLDBERG. BOOOOOOOOOO from dubai not from turkey like most think.

there is always a reason why someone has flamers and haters..
    since BOOOOOOOOO known as a pwner in xig none could stop him. he pwn everyone, all classes
    there are few movies on youtube where you see BOOOOOOOOOO lost and its impossible him playing ohh well haters find way
    and if he pm them to try real BOOOOOOOO on his char never answer!!!!
    this is why he got many haters + flamers...none could say a world of those noobs while he was playing, im talking about SNAIEK and salmin.

there is not 1 proof of BOOOOOOO using pedal. pedal skill bar way different then BOOOOOO skill bar!!!!

if BOOOOOOOOO use pedal!! how could he still use hp pots on his movies when nessery! how could he use cure!!

changing skill bars. BOOOOOOOOOOOO use 6 or 7 skill bar on pk its clear on his movies

Dont hate someone coz he is better then you[/b]
    /fail once again lol

let me get this straight to you in turkish, since you dont understand english

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ys minoru pedaler + joy2key.
    BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO noob,k4pr4l cream pants @ BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO movies,and ORC is gay.

Norbit was way better than both Snaiek and BOOOOOOOOOO and not to forget that the pedal is programable,so the skillbar that pedalers use is not the same as BOOOOOOOOOOO's is all bullshit. Google joy2key and find out...
    I dont hate BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cuz hes not better than me,he babashoped i didnt
    i got a life,he doesnt
    me>booooooooo

i got a life,he doesnt[/b]
    Eh..? You have life when you are spending your time spamming useless shit all around this forum? w/e..

Mixer

Eh..? You have life when you are spending your time spamming useless shit all around this forum? w/e..[/b]
    Well ye,2 hours everyday since i got work to do

Banned

Pedal sie yuriken kapral ben sen ws ölgurlu bende AQ :angry:

Try to do that combo in real ko babe, with MH cooldown

SNAIEK

LOL BOOOOOO uses a pedal. it is a FACT. why would there only be a certain pedal skillbar? that is the dumbest thing i ever heard. ok if he doesnt use a pedal, how can he minor so fast? with only ONE minor? ok sure you can say he hits button and has on rightclick. so how can he minor, hit soulpot, and combo all with 1 hand while other is on mouse? if anyone can do that that does take some skill. but i know boooooo cant do that. if you think he can post a video. you can see he uses pedal because it says using minorheal multiple times before saying 60 hp regained in the infobar. as i said, you cant minor that fast with 1 minor.

that is exactly why i quit usko. you have ppl with +9 everything and +3 uniques when average player at my time had lvl 70-75, half uniques+0 and +7/8 armor. compare my 1900-2k ap to mr80s 3.1k ap.

also to past replies, i never said anything about my minorheal being better than anyones. i was just talking about my combo, still havnt seen anything that beat it yet. if you want me to post a video with minor cooldown i can do that too. before i started using double minor i would single+ hp pot anyway.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMnoS17ujFw - ive got minor pedal too ... get hd and u can see i got only 11-12 fps ... i can minor on mause and coming on keyboard .
    (with normal 45 fps my minor is 10x time faster )

Real ko is without mhcd =*

Mixer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMnoS17ujFw - ive got minor pedal too ... get hd and u can see i got only 11-12 fps ... i can minor on mause and coming on keyboard .
    (with normal 45 fps my minor is 10x time faster )

Real ko is without mhcd =*[/b]
    U suck anyways,so bah lol

i sux ? i dont care about .. but lets go vs )) euro ko - im waiting for u

Mixer

i sux ? i dont care about .. but lets go vs )) euro ko - im waiting for u[/b]
    no tnx,euro ko sucks,and reallizt is a son of a bitch.
    When KOAS reopens we can vs there

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910111213 LastLast