Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Boomsheeka The Moive - lvl 73 ChitinBp (Dies)

This is a discussion on Boomsheeka The Moive - lvl 73 ChitinBp (Dies) within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ecl you play a big role in it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! JUST COME BACK AND PLAY!!!!!!...
Page: 3

Inactive Member

ecl you play a big role in it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! JUST COME BACK AND PLAY!!!!!!

What to say, i am more then impressed... I can see u dont have rols/rocs some ubber belt, even ur II is not +8. For that cain of items man, u r real pwnage, not like those gayzors:" Oh man my combo is so good, i have RoCs+1 WE+1 and PE+1 IB IN, my exceptional/unique weapon is +8, but it doesnt mathers skill is important"
    Nice man, 9.5/10

Inactive Member

Originally posted by Nessgara
    What to say, i am more then impressed... I can see u dont have rols/rocs some ubber belt, even ur II is not +8. For that cain of items man, u r real pwnage, not like those gayzors:" Oh man my combo is so good, i have RoCs+1 WE+1 and PE+1 IB IN, my exceptional/unique weapon is +8, but it doesnt mathers skill is important" *
    Nice man, 9.5/10
    thanks bro... that means alot to me.
    lol 2 days later a ROC dropped and clan gyfted me ^^ first uber item ftw!

DanGaLaRz

ROC FTW!

_Boomsheeka_

NICE

lusian

really nice, I liked it...
    music was good except the 3rd song i think dont rmmber, that i didnt like it...
    to much xp raids tho and not many 1v1 , maybe will help for the next movie :P
    also nice to see good skills with out much good gear... ^_^
    9/10

ps: name of the first song ?

Aba

:wub: Dark Crusade is recruiting active GG

GetRichOrDieTrying

teach me how to make a movie plsss

Strong Side

Originally posted by GetRichOrDieTrying
    LoL h43r:

AphRaeL

Originally posted by Strong Side+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Strong Side)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-GetRichOrDieTrying
    LoL h43r:[/b]
    some people don't know how to make movies <_<

I am proud to admit..

I am one of them h43r:

the_DEAN

Originally posted by B00MSH33K4+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(B00MSH33K4)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Dro
    nice vid, i liked how u were trying to trick bako pretending to be int priest and then boom.. II and redball xD. Too much exp raidings tho :P, personally i don't find them much fun cuz the exping party is on buffs and unexpected, so they can't really give good fights *:P . The video is well edited, except on a part where the music stops at all, iono what was that. And not sure if you were either lagged or ur combo failed a lot, seemed as if it had some holes in it :P

overall good video.
    yes, i was experiancing lag when i was raiding EW, i think everyone was holding there buttons down in TS and yelling.............. Thanks For You comment man[/b]
    Full duffs till on 1v1 no skill maybe? -_-
    it remembers me some1 else Shaihulud maybe??? :lol:

ShaiHulud

Originally posted by the_DEAN+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(the_DEAN)</div>
    Originally posted by B00MSH33K4@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Dro

nice vid, i liked how u were trying to trick bako pretending to be int priest and then boom.. II and redball xD. Too much exp raidings tho :P, personally i don't find them much fun cuz the exping party is on buffs and unexpected, so they can't really give good fights *:P . The video is well edited, except on a part where the music stops at all, iono what was that. And not sure if you were either lagged or ur combo failed a lot, seemed as if it had some holes in it :P

overall good video.

yes, i was experiancing lag when i was raiding EW, i think everyone was holding there buttons down in TS and yelling.............. Thanks For You comment man
    it remembers me some1 else Shaihulud maybe??? :lol: [/b]

rofl do you mean full duffs as in parasite? Are you still pissed that a full shelled +8 giga-ax warryon cant kill a little paper noob with a +7MS?

Anyways quick trying to jack other people's posts with you crap. Be a man and go make a flame post instead kk nub

the_DEAN

Originally posted by ShaiHulud+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ShaiHulud)</div>
    Originally posted by the_DEAN+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(the_DEAN)
    <!--QuoteBegin-B00MSH33K4
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Dro

overall good video.

yes, i was experiancing lag when i was raiding EW, i think everyone was holding there buttons down in TS and yelling.............. Thanks For You comment man
    it remembers me some1 else Shaihulud maybe??? :lol: [/b]

rofl do you mean full duffs as in parasite? Are you still pissed that a full shelled +8 giga-ax warryon cant kill a little paper noob with a +7MS?

Anyways quick trying to jack other people's posts with you crap. Be a man and go make a flame post instead kk nub[/b][/quote]

meh i dont think about the parasite,about the massive if you dont like my ap go try some1 else...without massive you are not abble too survive even 2 hits but who cares???its just your skill!!!make attention cardinal in your frond massive it ^_^ ^_^

about the video yeah it was cool i have watch it keep the good work

ShaiHulud

Originally posted by the_DEAN+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(the_DEAN)</div>
    Originally posted by ShaiHulud+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ShaiHulud)
    Originally posted by the_DEAN
    <!--QuoteBegin-B00MSH33K4
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Dro

overall good video.

it remembers me some1 else Shaihulud maybe??? :lol:

Anyways quick trying to jack other people's posts with you crap. Be a man and go make a flame post instead kk nub[/b]
    meh i dont think about the parasite,about the massive make attention cardinal in your frond massive it ^_^ ^_^

about the video yeah it was cool i have watch keep the good work [/b][/quote]

rolf i never even massive people. The only time I do is when people, like you, put on a shield and run away from me. That's when the massive comes out to play and I also like to use massive when HIZ is trying to KS me on a chase. I massive he spikes, and then wonders why he didn't get the kill :lol:

the_DEAN

hmmm i have never puted a shiled but the massive you have it in the first key whatever you ll tell now i dont care i have tried a bilion of times to vs you small bp but the first key was massive :lol: :lol: i know is kinda difficult too survive from 820dmg spammed i dont wana tell what is going on when you are duffed....one hit????? :lol: :lol: :lol: nvm i ll not continue to speak here about your massive its booms post so....remember make attention cardinal in frond
    peace out

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast