Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617 LastLast

BOOOOOOOOOOO Last Pk Movie

This is a discussion on BOOOOOOOOOOO Last Pk Movie within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; fast question? why booooooo only use the shell pauldron, why not have the other parts pads, boots, gaunlets and helmet ...
Page: 14

fast question?

why booooooo only use the shell pauldron, why not have the other parts pads, boots, gaunlets and helmet shell parts as well.. instead of having it on chitin armor parts.

is it cuz it makes the rogue sin look alot cooler like that. it reminds me of zero 0000 all chitin and some fp w/ his shell pauldron on only.

but is just a curiousity to ask that, thats all.. thanks hope to hear an answer about it ty.

SacruM

coz its not easy to find shells +9 ...

in first movie, zero using paludron shell +7 some fp / chitins +8 if i good remember .. but in part two hes using set chitins +8 ..

its hard to find those items what they need.

Banned

So in xig they barley have shell +9 lol?

I watched the movie thanks to DarkElf and it was not good. This BOOOOO movie did not satisfy me, it was not exciting like all the others were.

So in xig they barley have shell +9 lol?

I watched the movie thanks to DarkElf and it was not good. This BOOOOO movie did not satisfy me, it was not exciting like all the others were.[/b]

+1 bro,

please remake another ending goood bb boooo pk video . something very excitment something that booo vs x10 assasins all at once, or x 10 warriors 80 all at once.. ^^ knock my sucks off plx .. surprise me :lol:

remake pk video pls. i wanna see a real bb boooo pk video so that everyone will remember his last crazy insane badass pk video.

0RC

+1 bro,

please remake another ending goood bb boooo pk video . something very excitment something that booo vs x10 assasins all at once, or x 10 warriors 80 all at once.. ^^ knock my sucks off plx .. surprise me :lol:

remake pk video pls. i wanna see a real bb boooo pk video so that everyone will remember his last crazy insane badass pk video.[/b]
    boooo already quited around 3 months ago ;/
    editing on this movie bad like others but he dose not need to make best editing to make ppl love his movie
    coz of his full action

remake his pk! killing x10 warriors x10 rogues!

already what boo did on this movie none ever CAN do better, and im sure none ever DID before.

boooo already quited around 3 months ago ;/
    editing on this movie bad like others but he dose not need to make best editing to make ppl love his movie
    coz of his full action

remake his pk! killing x10 warriors x10 rogues!

already what boo did on this movie none ever CAN do better, and im sure none ever DID before.[/b]

why quit .

booooo is doing so good, everyone who loves boooo and even who hates boooo , they both still wants not boooooo to quit ko

SacruM

Maybe he quit coz hes too good ? is boring that to kill noobies like you

or maybe because in the next KO update minor have a cool down and pedal sins and dual minor sins gonna be pwned :P anyway with or w/o pedal booo is amazing ^^

SacruM

somebody no need minor pedal to be good ... but u dont know it, coz you need 3-4 minor on skillbar to burn 1,5-2k mp ^^

KalaBunga Senior Member

anyways good movie dont care if he has pedal or what ever or cyborg hands or 4 chineese pressing his keys on keyboard or pedals under his desck

the thing is his movies are entertaning , him taking 6 people

anyways

nice movie qauility for youtube 7.5/10
    Music over used execp the last stong 8/10

i liked your 1st movies more and the parts were your on goldRoger

NathanAlgren

can someone tell me what is the name of the song in this video ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvhHzQ-zYvY...feature=related ) at 4:45

about the video its all the old footage so its kinda boring thought.

Nice movie .. 9/10

can u help me ? i need all song from u movie .

Thank you

SacruM

0rc said all songs ..

lustdark

good items and mouve b ut .... legend of xigenon HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

you are and ne legend there coz your ego. You are not the best pker , not the best plaer so dont put so gig names on yourself soon noone will remember you not like real legends on this server who wilver remember all of the players.

saca

good items and mouve b ut .... legend of xigenon HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

you are and ne legend there coz your ego. You are not the best pker , not the best plaer so dont put so gig names on yourself soon noone will remember you not like real legends on this server who wilver remember all of the players.[/b]

h34r: i hope u wont forget me ^^

anyway nice movie baba