Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 84
Like Tree31Likes

Degano Productions: Special Integrity VOL 1 - PART 2 [4K QUALITY]

This is a discussion on Degano Productions: Special Integrity VOL 1 - PART 2 [4K QUALITY] within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Kallop So defensive. So hurt. What happened to accepting feedback? Sigh, if idiots could fly this place ...
Page: 2


  1. #16
    Adi
    Adi is offline
    Justice. Senior Member Adi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    3,372

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    So defensive. So hurt. What happened to accepting feedback?

    Sigh, if idiots could fly this place would be an airport. My empiric test has proven successful. It really matters not what I say and you get offended. Why bother flaming or trolling you people when all I have to do is open my mouth and you are already playing keyboard hero over here. Lel.
    The only reason I answered that way because it was you.
    If someone else would come with that comment I would answer differently.

    I just don't like your behavior.
    You act like a dick and you expect people to treat you with respect?


    P.S I didn't get offended at all, I just don't like you.
    Like the rest of USKO players that see your dumb comments.

  2. #17
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    337

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by VendeTTaLeadeR View Post
    hayır gey değilim anneni sikiyorum al hadi bunuda cevir orospu cocuğu AF::HQH:Q:HEQ
    Onunla arkadaş neden ben biliyorum. Birbirinizi anneleri becermek istiyorum.

  3. #18
    God. Moderator Kallop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Above you.
    Posts
    5,204

    Default

    Precisely! Ah well. It's getting a little boring arguing with you people. I guess it would be more entertaining if I wouldn't have to argue with imbeciles. I was posting quite frequently cuz I wasn't really doing anything these past few days. At last I have something to do so I might as well leave you people for now. Might as well make my exit with something totally dick-ish.




    @Adi and FuriousKo.
    Why be a king, when you could be a God?

  4. #19
    Adi
    Adi is offline
    Justice. Senior Member Adi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    3,372

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bathory View Post
    Wow Integrity should be honored you guys are obsessed and all these videos prove that. Server is so dead it's the same people fighting over and over and Gladiatorz gets so happy when they make kills they feel the need to make tons of posts on it.

    VendeTTa 8 VS 8 Gladiatorz ANATOLIA l 1 l - YouTube

    You can't beat them, kiss their butts and join them
    Can beat them, they can beat us. It just depends about the players we/they play with.
    I got a video against them as well, but I'm not going to post it because of the alliance they got with us.

    None is kissing their butts tho, we spoke about stuff that happened in past and made peace.
    Also its non of your business really, go look for your husband at the mental hospital.. I think he's lost. Ugly bitch.

  5. #20
    Senior Member VendeTTaLeadeR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Türkiye
    Posts
    146

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by StanDontCare View Post
    Onunla arkadaş neden ben biliyorum. Birbirinizi anneleri becermek istiyorum.
    xeİRCVECDAAAAAVne haci annenin amina sokar bütün yaz sikerim boş yapma orospu evladi soyunu sopunu sıktığımın oğlu

  6. #21
    Adi
    Adi is offline
    Justice. Senior Member Adi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    3,372

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    @Adi and FuriousKo.
    Why be a king, when you could be a God?
    Because there's a God already

    Furious isn't a king, he's just a copycat.
    AQ.
    Tiffer likes this.

  7. #22
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    337

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by VendeTTaLeadeR View Post
    xeİRCVECDAAAAAVne haci annenin amina sokar bütün yaz sikerim boş yapma orospu evladi soyunu sopunu sıktığımın oğlu
    Eğer Adi anne nasıl fuck çok fazla detayları .... yüzden annene ne yapıyor?

  8. #23
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    952

    Default

    lol these topics turned into a funny SO.

    Quote Originally Posted by VendeTTaLeadeR View Post
    lmrcufreeel :FDA:HGEQ:
    anyways what's with those weird words at the end? emoticons? i don't get it

  9. #24
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,080

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    @Adi and FuriousKo.
    Why be a king, when you could be a God?
    why just be a god when you could be the king of gods? also how can you not understand that ppl are saving descent for when they are targeted really the more you talk about the game the dumber you look. it isn't like on pservers where people die slow as fuck any more if you're against a good party you will instantly die so thats why you don't want your descent to be constantly on cooldown


    btw adi i had it in my title first bb you're jealous cause im better than you at priest rogue and warrior and mage

  10. #25
    Senior Member VendeTTaLeadeR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Türkiye
    Posts
    146

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by StanDontCare View Post
    Eğer Adi anne nasıl fuck çok fazla detayları .... yüzden annene ne yapıyor?
    FA:H:EQ: kız kardeşini sikeyim senin kerhane mahsülü gavat orospu cocuğu

  11. #26
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,080

    Default

    @standontcare

    annene soyle ruj degistirip durmasin sikim gokkusagi gibi oldu

  12. #27
    Adi
    Adi is offline
    Justice. Senior Member Adi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    3,372

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FuriousKo View Post
    why just be a god when you could be the king of gods? also how can you not understand that ppl are saving descent for when they are targeted really the more you talk about the game the dumber you look. it isn't like on pservers where people die slow as fuck any more if you're against a good party you will instantly die so thats why you don't want your descent to be constantly on cooldown
    ^

    I think I rest my case here Kallop.
    A guy that use to play private servers just like you, tells you that you're wrong because you got no clue what you're talking about when it comes to USKO.

    Quote Originally Posted by FuriousKo View Post
    btw adi i had it in my title first bb you're jealous cause im better than you at priest rogue and warrior and mage
    picture doesn't work?
    gel ws?

  13. #28
    Senior Member zuka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    MY, Wilayah Persekutuan, Kuala Lumpur
    Posts
    919

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FuriousKo View Post
    why just be a god when you could be the king of gods? also how can you not understand that ppl are saving descent for when they are targeted really the more you talk about the game the dumber you look. it isn't like on pservers where people die slow as fuck any more if you're against a good party you will instantly die so thats why you don't want your descent to be constantly on cooldown


    btw adi i had it in my title first bb you're jealous cause im better than you at priest rogue and warrior and mage
    Thats show how dumb you guys are, doesnt matter where you play pvp or usko, if you know how to play with descent its quite diffrent then normal.
    wery best melee clan, i can see if you guys against good clan like us, you will get ASS RAPE so bad .
    Its might be hurt you but take it easy cause its true

  14. #29
    Senior Member zuka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    MY, Wilayah Persekutuan, Kuala Lumpur
    Posts
    919

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Adi View Post
    ^

    I think I rest my case here Kallop.
    A guy that use to play private servers just like you, tells you that you're wrong because you got no clue what you're talking about when it comes to USKO.
    Bitch please, its not diffrent btw Knight Kingdom and USKO , i mean not all, we know how to play and we rape , so get your fact straight what you talking about . i mean can you explain it ?

  15. #30
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,080

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Adi View Post
    picture doesn't work?
    gel ws?
    any time 1 vs 1 2 vs 2 3 vs 3 4vs4 5 vs 5 6 vs 6 7 vs 7 8 vs 8
    im never scared.

    pm:bigyarrak391723

    Quote Originally Posted by zuka View Post
    Bitch please, its not diffrent btw Knight Kingdom and USKO , i mean not all, we know how to play and we rape , so get your fact straight what you talking about . i mean can you explain it ?
    knight kingdom has the complete utc patch?

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 111
    Last Post: 06-01-2014, 02:27 PM
  2. Degano Pk Movie VOL 2 - The Trailer
    By Adi in forum Media
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 08-25-2011, 12:22 AM
  3. Replies: 79
    Last Post: 11-23-2009, 07:44 AM
  4. ilove pk vid2 high quality high production
    By ilovemygirl in forum Media
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 11-10-2006, 05:42 PM
  5. ilove pk vid2 high quality high production
    By ilovemygirl in forum Diez
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-06-2006, 12:18 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •