Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

F9Devil "playing fair"

This is a discussion on F9Devil "playing fair" within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; hes hiding everything cuz hes the noob that bug the towers :rollseyes:...
Page: 2

GangS

hes hiding everything cuz hes the noob that bug the towers :rollseyes:

There's priests inside healing themselves... how about you post the full picture you stupid twat.

xourico

Originally posted by Eric
    There's priests inside healing themselves... how about you post the full picture you stupid twat.
    rotfl!!! stupid twat muahaha :P

Robs0n

Default .....

Here u got this screen shot... and dont tell that arrows from tower r hiting F9Devile

F9 is a useless fat nigger with those big round glasses who got abandoned at birth only to be raised by 2 fags....

so dont worry about him

PwnerBaba

Originally posted by DannyTheMan
    F9 is a useless fat nigger with those big round glasses who got abandoned at birth only to be raised by 2 fags....

so dont worry about him

And you think you are a black gangsta xD

i hided all the head so u cant know who is who kk

Originally posted by Grid
    F9's a big noob, he gotta get np's somewhere...... ^_^
    dont have a screenshot so dont ask, but i've seen a couple of purple capes in a bugged town before so shhhh.

it's so commonplace these days, i dont understand why you even bother posting about it. . . .obviouslly k2 doesnt give a crap.Dont worry F9, you just stand out bro . .change your name to sexual chocolate or something.

Robs0n, shall i be expecting 30 more posts like this concerning the other ppl behind F9. . or did you survive just long enough to single him out?

xourico

lol once again, lol, veryone is against those mages that bug the towers and town nova, whats the difference betwen mages or warriors...

and eric, we dont see any priests tanking the towers

:Chris

I dont even see a bugged town, it looks like hes just tanking the towers, am I missing something... also no one cares about who your talking to so cut the bs with sensoring... btw that was hailrous on whoever blanked the whole thing out except his name.

zzz boring do we stick out like a dogs bollocks or some bullshit.

eggs bro

i dont see anything wrong, although matt was always the first into base when towers were bugged (cant do much else when eric isnt on F9). All this shows is how stupid ares is at the moment with all the shit cowards on karus side camping out side of base 24/7.

TunaFishyMe

hes not tanking the towers or all 4 arrows would be hitting him. In the picture it looks like 1 arror is hitting him because he walked in the line of path of the arrows as they travel to the dead noob. Why does he single out F9 even though there are 1000 people there as well? Because those people are noobs and having them ban is meaningless. They are lvl 60 who are just oging to nova town. Their chars are worthless. F9 is a lvl 70 char, for him to bug abuse is absolutely retarded. It doesnt matter what his reasons are, it shows how his vision of the game is.

00000 doesnt see anything wrong because hes friends with F9. Yes, the problem lies in the hands of K2 and their crappy ass GMs, but he is still bug abusing nonetheless. Yes, there are hundreds of other people, but F9 was the king...If your president started to shoot random people on the street, there would be more of a fuss than some retard.

lusian

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe
    hes not tanking the towers or all 4 arrows would be hitting him. *In the picture it looks like 1 arror is hitting him because he walked in the line of path of the arrows as they travel to the dead noob. *Why does he single out F9 even though there are 1000 people there as well? *Because those people are noobs and having them ban is meaningless. *They are lvl 60 who are just oging to nova town. *Their chars are worthless. *F9 is a lvl 70 char, for him to bug abuse is absolutely retarded. *It doesnt matter what his reasons are, it shows how his vision of the game is. *

00000 doesnt see anything wrong because hes friends with F9. *Yes, the problem lies in the hands of K2 and their crappy ass GMs, but he is still bug abusing nonetheless. *Yes, there are hundreds of other people, but F9 was the king...If your president started to shoot random people on the street, there would be more of a fuss than some retard.
    +1
    agree with all u said ...

Originally posted by 0000000
    i dont see anything wrong, although matt was always the first into base when towers were bugged (cant do much else when eric isnt on F9). All this shows is how stupid ares is at the moment with all the shit cowards on karus side camping out side of base 24/7.
    shouldn't you be off getting rejected by the opposite sex or something cyrus, stick to being an e-star it's most likely all your aspire to.

And actually no I dont recall once I went inside their base while it was bugged, not to mention alex has been playing not me. If your still sour about not being consulted on what we do with our characters go buy a box of tissues and grow up allready.

Guess what cyrus, I DONT CARE THAT I AM SHIT AT PVP, I play this game to enjoy it with friends that is all your not a friend so I didn't enjoy playing it with you tata.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast