Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

### First Video in Carnac - West Soulshot pk movie 1 ###

This is a discussion on ### First Video in Carnac - West Soulshot pk movie 1 ### within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; owned you 1v1 in cz like 5min ago thought you wanted to know...
Page: 4

Banned

owned you 1v1 in cz like 5min ago

thought you wanted to know

Omg i was in Fear nice Pk video

Banned

owned you 1v1 in cz like 5min ago

thought you wanted to know[/b]
    yes maybe u're right cuz one the last days Im losing in some vs with some orcs BECAUSE Im sold my stuf I jsut have cleaver +8 and I sold my chitin +7/12 to get some money to get my master. Im buying each gem (opal crystal and saphire 15 m each...) so I LOST TOO MANY things (stuff) probably I'll be ready for the next week cuz Im working so It's not easy to farm too much money.... some orcs are beat me now I gonna be ready soon, tell me ur nick and I promise that we gonna have a vs soon. u and me (what ever u are rogue warrior priest mage..?)

2 things more:
    FIRST: the orcs are winning the lunars wars cuz u guys have AP BOOST over there I got 900 tursh and 1300 spike for rogues.. and like 1k from SD from warriors and I go WITH SC!. so in the war it's impossible to beat u guys ask EVERY SINGLES HUMAN ABOUT THAT CUZ THATS TRUE!

SECOND: The best clan from the ally FIERCE AND FEAR are playing on EAST, so we lost too many ppl very good players, so we are now in disvantage. Im helping the clan AFK cuz it's trying to be a pro clan like Fierce - Fear.

sincerely

Soulshot
    (Im practicing using minnor with fraps sometimes I get the heal 60hp fast and sometimes I got lag, so I need fix my problem with my internet conexion to show my next video with minor heal)

mad boring.. to many 1 and 2 shots kill

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

do like the fact thats in an early game vid,
    but dont like his skills and the actions at all.
    5/10[/b]

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234