Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

flame me or flame this video!

This is a discussion on flame me or flame this video! within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; done ![/b] good boy, well done...
Page: 4

Ezquerra

done ![/b]
    good boy, well done

mammlea2

That's true lol , I agree with you

but It's pretty gay when a guy make a video killing your account but it wasn't you, I even asked him to edit the vid

I told him " bluez was on my account , if I beat you 5-0 you gonna edit the movie and leave the part where you killed but he just ignored me and laughed so hard and talking his bullshits so yeah...[/b]

so if bluez gets banned for koxp, you have to be unbanned right? just an example.

NaidenZ

so if bluez gets banned for koxp, you have to be unbanned right? just an example.[/b]
    maybe :P but we are not talking about damm k2 , we are just talking about somoene who can understand but since he wanted to keep the video so he would looks good then that's why I made this vid

Havoc2

Naiden I never got to vs you on girakon =(

message me if you want to plan a vs. win or loose ill fraps it and throw it in my video

NaidenZ

Naiden I never got to vs you on girakon =(

message me if you want to plan a vs. win or loose ill fraps it and throw it in my video[/b]
    I don't have account on girakon lol

but I'm sure I have done a vs against a Havoc already , probably it was your sharer.

LMFAO

Are you fucking serious? Go the fuck outside seriously man. That was like 4 months ago lmao. Wow your seriously pathetic

I haven't read anything else in this topic cuz i know this kid just sits here and trolls his own topics with 800 replies.

Havoc2

Aw well shit.. was fun anyways, I was never high enough level'd to try and vs you when you played, you rushed 80 way way too fast. Was probably Jay :s I knew I couldn't beat you when you played, level and item difference, but I think now I evened it out if you were still playing

NaidenZ

LMFAO

Are you fucking serious? Go the fuck outside seriously man. That was like 4 months ago lmao. Wow your seriously pathetic

I haven't read anything else in this topic cuz i know this kid just sits here and trolls his own topics with 800 replies.[/b]
    ty for nice comment :wub:

NaidenZ

http://www.sing365.com/music/lyric.nsf/Eme...8257070002594E1

This is an emergency
    So are you listening?

it's really not your fault
    When no one cares to talk about it
    [Can we talk about i?t]

I've seen you cry
    Way too many times

When you deserved to be alive (alive)

lol man i dont get you what are you trying to prove to people. If you would just stop making dumb topics like this about sharers and crap people might actually like you better =/

oh ye..i remember this song ;x xD

NaidenZ

lol man i dont get you what are you trying to prove to people. If you would just stop making dumb topics like this about sharers and crap people might actually like you better =/[/b]
    true. ! 1+ xD

You should be lik IronHazee, then everyone will like you and still think your good gun. ^^

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

2/10, short clip, boring, nothing more than arrogant bs, you may be good as a player, but your personality is annoying at best imo, you're constantly promoting yourself, if you're so sure of the fact ur a gg, then why do you go around trying to prove it constantly? If you stopped for once and just let people see for themselves I'm sure a lot more people would respect you. Just my 2 cents.

NaidenZ

server back plx

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast