Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

flame me or flame this video!

This is a discussion on flame me or flame this video! within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I think your a dumbass for creating a video 1) for attention 2) that proves NO POINT 3) That had ...
Page: 6

I think your a dumbass for creating a video

1) for attention
    2) that proves NO POINT
    3) That had vses from about 6 months ago

If you had stuck around girakon by the time people caught up w/ lvl and items, then itd probly be a different story, maybe the same, but still, youd find how much skilled people are actually in this game

You Always won vses because you had items AND skills. Does that make you the best? In a sense it does, but the fact that you had so many sharers and were online 24/7, proved that you were only the best because of an advantage of items ( Im not saying you don't have skill I know that you do...)

J

fights and dramas are what keeping this forum alive. i support it 100% pls dont close this topic
    also, does taht bloodlust guy know how to use minor heal? cuz i didnt see it in the vid.[/b]
    Since when can warriors minor heal?

Since when can warriors minor heal?[/b]
    rofl :lol:

ooo

Since when can warriors minor heal?[/b]
    i thought i saw naiden got blinded, thats the lvl 72 rouge skill if im not wrong.
    edit: ok i see, i thought this whole topic is about bloodlust vs. i was talkinga bout that assasin naiden was vsing( only pot no minor).

NaidenZ

I think your a dumbass for creating a video

1) for attention
    2) that proves NO POINT
    3) That had vses from about 6 months ago

If you had stuck around girakon by the time people caught up w/ lvl and items, then itd probly be a different story, maybe the same, but still, youd find how much skilled people are actually in this game

You Always won vses because you had items AND skills. Does that make you the best? In a sense it does, but the fact that you had so many sharers and were online 24/7, proved that you were only the best because of an advantage of items ( Im not saying you don't have skill I know that you do...)[/b]
    believe me or not

I just have one sharer aka bola/mbz

we are sharing from girakon,akara till now on carnac, I didn't played two first weeks on akara and he did almost everything by his own now he is not playing on carnac atm but he will back on 1 week or so anyway

People cry too much about the items I had on Girakon

well this is how I started there on girakon after change my warrrior naidenz when I got lvl 70+ dragon on it with sthealt lvl 69 with nazi and at the same time I started sharing with bola because he got hacked

x4 chitin +7, x1 shell+7, x1 rol, x2 cleaver8, x1 iron belt and 296k nps

and around 40 days after

x5 chitin+8/15, dual rol, re+1,eme, dual cleaver+9,wp, iron belt and 1.1m nps

7 days before Sell my Account , when I had sold few items already

we just did xp+pk+farm 24/7 and we together got all this

and trust me , looking at the items I had on sthealt and looking on the items DaddyCool had then stfu

don't hate me for begin nice farming nd pking

believe me or not

I just have one sharer aka bola/mbz

we are sharing from girakon,akara till now on carnac, I didn't played two first weeks on akara and he did almost everything by his own now he is not playing on carnac atm but he will back on 1 week or so anyway

People cry too much about the items I had on Girakon

well this is how I started there on girakon after change my warrrior naidenz when I got lvl 70+ dragon on it with sthealt lvl 69 with nazi and at the same time I started sharing with bola because he got hacked

x4 chitin +7, x1 shell+7, x1 rol, x2 cleaver8, x1 iron belt and 296k nps

and around 40 days after

x5 chitin+8/15, dual rol, re+1,eme, dual cleaver+9,wp, iron belt and 1.1m nps

7 days before Sell my Account , when I had sold few items already

we just did xp+pk+farm 24/7 and we together got all this

and trust me , looking at the items I had on sthealt and looking on the items DaddyCool had then stfu

don't hate me for begin nice farming nd pking[/b]
    See, you miss the point yet again. I said, yes, your a pro player, it takes time to farm items and get lvls and all that shit. But the point is, it isnt hard to own people, when your items > theirs. Im not saying u dont deserve the items. But if someone has full uniques and others dont...its not that much a competition. I hope you understand this time, if not, well then your just stupid...

NaidenZ

See, you miss the point yet again. I said, yes, your a pro player, it takes time to farm items and get lvls and all that shit. But the point is, it isnt hard to own people, when your items > theirs. Im not saying u dont deserve the items. But if someone has full uniques and others dont...its not that much a competition. I hope you understand this time, if not, well then your just stupid...[/b]
    but the fact that you had so many sharers and were online 24/7[/b]
    the fact is , I just have one sharer
    and the point is, daddycool had better items than me and I always killed him with 80% hp and few others had better items like Daironic and he got pwned aswell same as others

I'm a good guy and whoever plays on my team and vent would know this
    but if I made this video is because it looks cool nd I like it and because bloodlust deserved it .
    and I don't mind whoever flame me because till I don't know you I just don't care
    somehow I found his video on youtube , and what I don't really like is people who gets credits for things they haven't done

sorry if I hate gays who makes video so they can look cool nd worse if I'm on it

Banned

whooooo carresss iiffff you beat him............ nobody thats who, if you know you can beat him you dont have to prove it to everyone people arnt gonna like you more or something they are just gonna see you as a egotistical moron...

FLy4FuN

gg amix
    SilverrHazee was the best player on Akara , Girakon and
    now he ill be the best on Carnac - East

Good luck on Carnac

IronHazee <<

gg amix
    SilverrHazee was the best player on Akara , Girakon and
    now he ill be the best on Carnac - East

Good luck on Carnac

IronHazee <<[/b]
    and ironhazzee was one of the worst lol..

FLy4FuN

Arrow

oh sir.this topic not flaming for me.Just flame SilverrHazee
    and dont say me anything about worst of the server.
    Everyone knows who i am.
    So i dont care u.

peace.

oh sir.this topic not flaming for me.Just flame SilverrHazee
    and dont say me anything about worst of the server.
    Everyone knows who i am.
    So i dont care u.

peace.[/b]
    Everyone knows who you are, losing to 75 warriors at 80

alper15

ouch

I dont know you but it seems ur a fucking retard who thinks he s best,
    not the items make this games best player.AND u ll never be the best ...
    and u got nolife ftw? u reply every post in like 2 mins
    You can be god in game, but still u are a looser irl

ngojceta

ouch

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast