Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

[Girakon] B5 PK Vs Movie Part 2

This is a discussion on [Girakon] B5 PK Vs Movie Part 2 within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I was fairly impressed, not at the skills, but how absolute shit the turk 80 warriors on girakon are. Did ...
Page: 2

I was fairly impressed, not at the skills, but how absolute shit the turk 80 warriors on girakon are. Did they even combo? Seriosly one of the warriors pot timing made me cringe.

Rogue skills were above average but not outstanding, I enjoyed the vid and liked that he only used 1 minor. Nice job. I don't see how you can manage to heal that quick with 1 minor, but then again, I'd be lucky if I could mh 450 damage spam with 1 heal cause I minor so slow. :lol:

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

http://img118.imageshack.us/img118/7650/b5bc1.jpg

I remember takemedown showing me this pic cuz he thought it was hilarious, no turk can be the best sin in girakon.. there lag kills there skillz. the only way 4comeonbaby wins versus with other sins is by spamming cp until theydie.

TopCat

no he didnt.. daddycool was out of pot .. so he went town got pot came back and owned b5`s ass full hp.. b5 is a fuking noob rouge who uses blinding and illusion in vs.. fuk him.

http://img118.imageshack.us/img118/7650/b5bc1.jpg

I remember takemedown showing me this pic cuz he thought it was hilarious, no turk can be the best sin in girakon.. there lag kills there skillz. the only way 4comeonbaby wins versus with other sins is by spamming cp until theydie.[/b]
    LOL Takemedown beat that noob full hp....

he sucks. best asasian in girakon LAWL. not only did he spell assassin wrong he ran from every vs when i played even when i took like 2-3 pieces of armor off. best sins on girakon are yatta, daddycool, stealthz and shiru's pretty good too. no other sins are really worth mentioning that i remember.[/b]
    dblue at sexy papi was better than a lot of ppl.

it's not single minor, its 1 minor on skill bar and another minor on right click so its dual minor..

and yea bluez i forgot dblue was one of the best for sure especially in parties hes like the best kser xD

@rodinamo saquinceblabla sucks. i beat him when i was 75 and he was 79 and he np transfered when he was mrmost.

no he didnt.. daddycool was out of pot .. so he went town got pot came back and owned b5`s ass full hp.. b5 is a fuking noob rouge who uses blinding and illusion in vs.. fuk him.
    LOL Takemedown beat that noob full hp....[/b]
    actually I was told B5 beat TakeMeDown full hp

noobybooby:

My original acc was suspended for a while for a real RETARDED mistake on my part

Lets start with the Daddycool thing. As you can see that rogue who comes chasing the redballing warrior is me.B5 was using dd that vs(like he does every vs). Daddycool ran back asked me for pots, but I only had around 25 so he said ,"not enough" then towned. Right after that vs he pmed me and asked me to come watch since I said it was a bit pathetic to lose to that scrub. He polished off B5 with full hp.
    (BTW I have no love for Daddycool, but thats what happened)

B5 is one of those , start off strong sins but can't hold his minor for long. Each of our versus have been 2-3min long and he always gives out and I end up winning with full hp . Hes good but he has no endurance in those fingers. Although any rogue that can go for a good 2-3 min is GG. At the same time he runs when he sees himself in a bad spot, uses dd and we've argued for hrs about me using programs so I honestly don't like him -_-.

He has beaten Topcat and Gangstaman(not sure) on takemedown tho. But new patch = no sharers anymore... sigh.

http://img170.imageshack.us/img170/6048/b5runsjt0.jpg

Freekaleek is still learning warrior btw, soon he'll rape anyone in a 1 on 1. Just let em get his potting down.

lol actually today in arena, he 1v1ed 4ComeOnBaby, both without DD helmet. they maintained at fullhp for like 150+ soulpots, then 4ComeOnBaby used Critical Point and pwned him

the match lasted 7-9 minutes.

not bad consider a rogue with Shell set +7 and lvl 72.

kinda random but what clan is he in?

lol actually today in arena, he 1v1ed 4ComeOnBaby, both without DD helmet. they maintained at fullhp for like 150+ soulpots, then 4ComeOnBaby used Critical Point and pwned him

the match lasted 7-9 minutes.

not bad consider a rogue with Shell set +7 and lvl 72.[/b]
    They both have paper dd that they both were probably wearing

pierdolnik16

b5 The best sin on Girakon ... yeah right^^^ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KWEw2IsiG0A...feature=related

justdutch

fock that noob saying about yourself that you the best sin in girakon come on =/

i agree with t0pcat i bet TakemeDown beat the shit out of him

real theunbeatable talking, i would love to see anyone any rouge kill TakeMeDown on 1 on 1, maybe a few would win cause of CP or really good gear, but skill wise as i n minor combo no way

iiason

real theunbeatable talking, i would love to see anyone any rouge kill TakeMeDown on 1 on 1, maybe a few would win cause of CP or really good gear, but skill wise as i n minor combo no way[/b]
    i got close in vs wit takemedown(both unbuffed xD) but was his sharer i think..but he was 4 lvls higher wit better gear, he had same ap as me and more hp me naked (i'm a noob with noob gear). but dat's no excuse.

the review was....my combo was really good, but my minor wasn't up to date. lol xD. my bad, didn't really minor combo in myko and i only play weekends. so my skill suks.

but imo, B5's combo was slow.

also, if u noticed. in his vses, the opponent took their helm off. while he had valk on...which most likely means. DD...cough, cough.

Best Sin in girakon? don't make me laugh.

can&#39;t believe he beat freak tho. eshan is NOOB!!!, jks. <3 ma fellow aussie. he&#39;s a lot better on war now.

FranekDolas

nice

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast