Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Heal Combo [Priest],Lil video of me - get in ;p

This is a discussion on Heal Combo [Priest],Lil video of me - get in ;p within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I was giving an opinion, no flames there. Video sucked, no way to say that nicely. Plus, me not being ...
Page: 3

I was giving an opinion, no flames there.
    Video sucked, no way to say that nicely.
    Plus, me not being a child just realized that I could care less what's said in an online forum, guess I was a little off today.
    Bye. =)

_.-~=FackaBitch=~-._ Senior Member Gaudior's Avatar

oookaay, i got that it's your very first fraps and you're very excited and so on but I guess it's not the right place to show it off :O You have to understand that this video is not entertaining for us at all because it's just 19seconds of you spam healing yourself. I've read the comments and I see that you're making a PK movie, GL with that!

[]D [] []V[] []D Senior Member T_rey's Avatar

I find this video just as entertaining as those upgrade video's half of you spam up and down these forums.

So give this guy some slack, or treat everyone the same.

Heal

I really didn't though people will take it so hard ;O

it's seriously sad.. so i frapsed a "stupid video" as u call it,and as some people here said "when i readed the subject,i already understood it's a dummy topic" so why the fuk u've watched the video? :X

And jammin just leave those retarded,dont back-up me mate ;]

I almost even dont read this topic because as i said b4,1/2 of here are morons who trying to make fun of people,and +1 to what u said b4,most of them even dont know how to play on a priest.

/out.

booyah360

Hehehe see my creativity with my 50 posts then :P Doesn't make me a scammer does it? :O And how did you get your first 50 posts.... I wonder :P

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123