Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 92

Hitmachine Vol.3

This is a discussion on Hitmachine Vol.3 within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; honestly, if you ask me hitmachine is the best damn player in this game and u all are flamin him ...
Page: 4


  1. #46
    xxxJuggaloxxx
    Guest

    Default

    honestly, if you ask me hitmachine is the best damn player in this game and u all are flamin him cuz u are jealous.. this dude is my damn idol, and im 100% possitive he didnt macro cuz if he macroed he wouldnt have the skillz he has.. think about that

  2. #47
    petsmar2
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by xxxJuggaloxxx
    honestly, if you ask me hitmachine is the best damn player in this game and u all are flamin him cuz u are jealous.. this dude is my damn idol, and im 100% possitive he didnt macro cuz if he macroed he wouldnt have the skillz he has.. think about that
    well he did macro...there were fraps and he admitted to it...but I know what you mean, most of the time the only skills macroers have is in macroing -_-

  3. #48
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    204

    Default

    so skilled players have the right to macro? ^_^

  4. #49
    wraith86
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by rattrap+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(rattrap)</div>
    Originally posted by wraith86+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(wraith86)
    <!--QuoteBegin-rattrap
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-IRockUSuck

    u got red ball a sin can pot cause he wont need that much mana

    your kidding me right? assassin uses the most mana of any of them combined. he needs all the mana he can get to use hp pot while minor healing.

    playing warrior is very easy. you just have to have good judgement.

    i would say assassin is the hardest to play. pot timing is more crucial on a assassin then warrior.

    bps arent as hard as an assassin but harder than warrior b/c of crappy armour. timing your heals and hp pots.

    mage has to be the easiest. just throw a nova out.

    when i played int priest i found it was quite a bit harder than most classes. b/c you have to worry about everybody in the party (i played full heal/debuff) but imo int priest is fun if you ever pk with it.


    did i leave any of them out?

    EDIT : forgot archer i havnt played archer proly fun but most noob archers ks other ppl
    i have seen a few good gun archers do awsome solo without ksing

    ROFL. spamming soul pots is harder than spamming 720s/soul pots??? i know many good assasins that only carry soul pots on them and they can beat lvl 70 warriors/assassins.[/b]
    how long have you played this game? only the stupidest noobs would carry only soul pots and use only minor heal and probably ctrl + minor at that. no assassin is much more complicated than that ever tried to use hp pots with minor heal with only 2100 mana? its very hard and its all about pot timing.[/b][/quote]

    person im talking about was one of the original members of TOWN and KittiesT_T, if i ever see you ingame ill check to see if my buddies on to duel you. and no i havent played a high level assassin in CZ/arena but i have played a lvl 55 assassin and its much easier to use minor hela than to heal on my 64 warrior. have you ever played a high level warrior?

  5. #50
    imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    United States of Eurasia
    Posts
    3,225

    Default

    Originally posted by wraith86+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(wraith86)</div>
    Originally posted by rattrap+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(rattrap)
    Originally posted by wraith86
    <!--QuoteBegin-rattrap
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-IRockUSuck

    u got red ball a sin can pot cause he wont need that much mana

    your kidding me right? assassin uses the most mana of any of them combined. he needs all the mana he can get to use hp pot while minor healing.

    playing warrior is very easy. you just have to have good judgement.

    i would say assassin is the hardest to play. pot timing is more crucial on a assassin then warrior.

    bps arent as hard as an assassin but harder than warrior b/c of crappy armour. timing your heals and hp pots.

    mage has to be the easiest. just throw a nova out.

    when i played int priest i found it was quite a bit harder than most classes. b/c you have to worry about everybody in the party (i played full heal/debuff) but imo int priest is fun if you ever pk with it.


    did i leave any of them out?

    EDIT : forgot archer i havnt played archer proly fun but most noob archers ks other ppl
    i have seen a few good gun archers do awsome solo without ksing



    ROFL. spamming soul pots is harder than spamming 720s/soul pots??? i know many good assasins that only carry soul pots on them and they can beat lvl 70 warriors/assassins.
    how long have you played this game? only the stupidest noobs would carry only soul pots and use only minor heal and probably ctrl + minor at that. no assassin is much more complicated than that ever tried to use hp pots with minor heal with only 2100 mana? its very hard and its all about pot timing.[/b]
    person im talking about was one of the original members of TOWN and KittiesT_T, if i ever see you ingame ill check to see if my buddies on to duel you. and no i havent played a high level assassin in CZ/arena but i have played a lvl 55 assassin and its much easier to use minor hela than to heal on my 64 warrior. have you ever played a high level warrior?[/b][/quote]

    i have played both high lvl assasin warrior bp so yea assasin's hardest. have u played before high lvl assasin?

  6. #51
    Mahican
    Guest

    Default

    IMO, high level sin is easy to play than high level warrior.
    As a sin, if you are in a pot fight, unless it lasts a long time you only have to worry about hp potting and skills. In a 1v1 with mh, you just have to worry about soul potting and skills. (most froobs bug the hell out of mh anyway or use a gaming mouse) <_<
    As a high level warrior, you have to worry about all 3 together. Hp pots, mp pots and skills (regardless of the fact they might only use 3 skills) . The timing is essential and also depends on how fast your combo is, i.e. how many hits per soul you can get in.
    Playing a warrior, getting the timing right between potting with souls and hp pots is a lot harder than playing a sin and using either hp pots for a pot fight, or using souls for mh.

    A combo is a combo, whether you use 8 skills or 3 skills, getting the combo right with timing applies to both characters.

  7. #52
    LiberAchi
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by BeatItPunk
    Hitmachine played with a lvl 69 warrior on cypher (NaturalBornKilla), a character with +0 uniques, +7 shells and raptor +8. And he pwned 70 sins and warriors. *He also pwned me once when he got IN, so he just showed us all how skilled he is *:wub:
    Rofl, naturalbornkilla had +1 uniques, +8 shells and +9 raptor. Stfu if you don't know what your talking about. Hitmachine sucks

  8. #53
    rege_satana
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by LiberAchi+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(LiberAchi)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-BeatItPunk
    Hitmachine played with a lvl 69 warrior on cypher (NaturalBornKilla), a character with +0 uniques, +7 shells and raptor +8. And he pwned 70 sins and warriors. *He also pwned me once when he got IN, so he just showed us all how skilled he is *:wub:
    Rofl, naturalbornkilla had +1 uniques, +8 shells and +9 raptor. Stfu if you don't know what your talking about. Hitmachine sucks[/b]
    dude die pls

  9. #54
    TunaFishyMe
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by Mahican
    IMO, high level sin is easy to play than high level warrior.
    As a sin, if you are in a pot fight, unless it lasts a long time you only have to worry about hp potting and skills. *In a 1v1 with mh, you just have to worry about soul potting and skills. *(most froobs bug the hell out of mh anyway or use a gaming mouse) *<_< *
    As a high level warrior, you have to worry about all 3 together. Hp pots, mp pots and skills (regardless of the fact they might only use 3 skills) . The timing is essential and also depends on how fast your combo is, i.e. how many hits per soul you can get in. *
    Playing a warrior, getting the timing right between potting with souls and hp pots is a lot harder than playing a sin and using either hp pots for a pot fight, or using souls for mh. *

    A combo is a combo, whether you use 8 skills or 3 skills, getting the combo right with timing applies to both characters.
    a warrior uses 1 skillbar, i use 3. lol

  10. #55
    BeatItPunk
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by LiberAchi+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(LiberAchi)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-BeatItPunk
    Hitmachine played with a lvl 69 warrior on cypher (NaturalBornKilla), a character with +0 uniques, +7 shells and raptor +8. And he pwned 70 sins and warriors. *He also pwned me once when he got IN, so he just showed us all how skilled he is *:wub:
    Rofl, naturalbornkilla had +1 uniques, +8 shells and +9 raptor. Stfu if you don't know what your talking about. Hitmachine sucks[/b]
    Dude I have NaturalBornKilla's id and password, and I helped him xp to 70. All he got is shells+7 and sucky Warrior Pendant so go get some sleep and never to return. Hitmachine would pwn you by farting :wub:

  11. #56
    cRuX
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by BeatItPunk+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(BeatItPunk)</div>
    Originally posted by LiberAchi@
    <!--QuoteBegin-BeatItPunk

    Hitmachine played with a lvl 69 warrior on cypher (NaturalBornKilla), a character with +0 uniques, +7 shells and raptor +8. And he pwned 70 sins and warriors. *He also pwned me once when he got IN, so he just showed us all how skilled he is *:wub:

    Rofl, naturalbornkilla had +1 uniques, +8 shells and +9 raptor. Stfu if you don't know what your talking about. Hitmachine sucks
    Dude I have NaturalBornKilla's id and password, and I helped him xp to 70. All he got is shells+7 and sucky Warrior Pendant so go get some sleep and never to return. Hitmachine would pwn you by farting :wub:[/b]
    get off roys dick holy shit.

  12. #57
    Mahican
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by TunaFishyMe+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TunaFishyMe)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Mahican
    IMO, high level sin is easy to play than high level warrior.
    As a sin, if you are in a pot fight, unless it lasts a long time you only have to worry about hp potting and skills. *In a 1v1 with mh, you just have to worry about soul potting and skills. *(most froobs bug the hell out of mh anyway or use a gaming mouse) *<_< *
    As a high level warrior, you have to worry about all 3 together. Hp pots, mp pots and skills (regardless of the fact they might only use 3 skills) . The timing is essential and also depends on how fast your combo is, i.e. how many hits per soul you can get in. *
    Playing a warrior, getting the timing right between potting with souls and hp pots is a lot harder than playing a sin and using either hp pots for a pot fight, or using souls for mh. *

    A combo is a combo, whether you use 8 skills or 3 skills, getting the combo right with timing applies to both characters.
    a warrior uses 1 skillbar, i use 3. lol[/b]
    Dont really need to use 3 skill bars but whatever floats your boat. But then again looks like my point was totally missed.

  13. #58
    TunaFishyMe
    Guest

    Default

    i understand your point. But your point is only semi-valid for 1 on 1s. A sin will never beat a warrior on just pots. A sin has to use minor healing. Minor heal combo has timing on its own. You have to click 19 times and soul pot continuously. If you miss 1 soul pot, you are going to be spammed 500-600 damage. A sin has to use all his skills, so if you minor heal, you cant fit them all on the skillbar, thus you have to switch continuously. You also have to keep lightfeet up so you dont get legcutted.

    Party wise you have to cure people, minor heal priest/mages or anyone dying. Look for who is about to die to pick him off. A warrior just runs in and spams everyone with 500-600 damage. 1k+ if the party is tormented. Warriors are definitely the least skilled class.

  14. #59
    petsmar2
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by cRuX+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(cRuX)</div>
    Originally posted by BeatItPunk+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(BeatItPunk)
    <!--QuoteBegin-LiberAchi
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-BeatItPunk

    Hitmachine played with a lvl 69 warrior on cypher (NaturalBornKilla), a character with +0 uniques, +7 shells and raptor +8. And he pwned 70 sins and warriors. *He also pwned me once when he got IN, so he just showed us all how skilled he is *:wub:

    Rofl, naturalbornkilla had +1 uniques, +8 shells and +9 raptor. Stfu if you don't know what your talking about. Hitmachine sucks
    Dude I have NaturalBornKilla's id and password, and I helped him xp to 70. All he got is shells+7 and sucky Warrior Pendant so go get some sleep and never to return. Hitmachine would pwn you by farting :wub:[/b]
    get off roys dick holy shit.[/b][/quote]

    WTF your problem?...and yes my items suck in comparison to other good warriors...+7 shell, +8 raptor, wp, only +1 unique I got is 1 we...get off my back I play legit...and as for hitmachine stop being jelous of him cause he has skills and you don't, it's kinda sad...

  15. #60
    tolgahan
    Guest

    Default

    0000000 Why allways do you think as if you have to leave a shit on other ppl's head?
    You are allways blaming ppl

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •