Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

i made a movie

This is a discussion on i made a movie within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; am i in it? downloading...
Page: 2

AllTheWay

am i in it? downloading

TunaFishyMe

Originally posted by wako0
    man i so wanted to really 1v1 acid but he only atks when he is with 2 duffers and a mage

solo he is a joke
    i made acid junkie redball unbuffed...and by redball i mean go red and then run away

PAULETA_O_TUBARAO

man the only god about you is your set and your lvl.About the pk movie man,-.- dont show this man :s 1 u almost never used minor 2 the 'r' never get in the first 1vs 1 3 u ned to change from f1 to f2 man, many times u dont have skilss to use u ned to get a good second bar of skilss dude, 4 using 'r' to folow is not very good, and folow sin with leg feat say by by to the guy, using the mose to press skills i think is a litle noob but if u like using the mose and u get good results np

wako0

Originally posted by PAULETA_O_TUBARAO
    man the only god about you is your set and your lvl.About the pk movie man,-.- dont show this man *:s 1 u almost never used minor 2 the 'r' never get in the first 1vs 1 3 u ned to change from f1 to f2 man, many times u dont have skilss to use u ned to get a good second bar of skilss dude, 4 using 'r' to folow is not very good, and folow sin with leg feat say by by to the guy, using the mose to press skills i think is a litle noob but if u like using the mose and u get good results np
    if u were in diez id fight u naked and kill you

wako0

Originally posted by PAULETA_O_TUBARAO
    man the only god about you is your set and your lvl.About the pk movie man,-.- dont show this man *:s 1 u almost never used minor 2 the 'r' never get in the first 1vs 1 3 u ned to change from f1 to f2 man, many times u dont have skilss to use u ned to get a good second bar of skilss dude, 4 using 'r' to folow is not very good, and folow sin with leg feat say by by to the guy, using the mose to press skills i think is a litle noob but if u like using the mose and u get good results np

also get ur eyes cheked, i used minor so many times when fighting agains 4 or 5 ppl. if u were a good sin youd know its good to have a second bar with the same pots and minor in the same place so when u change bars u dont lose ur healing ability.(this comes from zero in ares, his sin guide so dont tell me this is not a good idea) anyway. let fight if ur in dez!

Hostage

People talking shit are gonna get pwned. I really hope your on diez.

DL'ing movie now :lol:

Lammer

Originally posted by wako0+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(wako0)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-PAULETA_O_TUBARAO

also get ur eyes cheked, i used minor so many times when fighting agains 4 or 5 ppl. if u were a good sin youd know its good to have a second bar with the same pots and minor in the same place so when u change bars u dont lose ur healing ability.(this comes from zero in ares, his sin guide so dont tell me this is not a good idea) anyway. let fight if ur in dez![/b]

Arena plx :lol:

And clicking is gay!? ... say that to NYchris

PAULETA_O_TUBARAO

iam from diez dude just pm me iam from daydremers and u kil me but iam lvl 60 and only have dual mirage +6 but naked dont now man.Say teh time man i wil try to be the i like a god fight

wako0

i have a lvl 56 sin also

PAULETA_O_TUBARAO

ok man dagers and set?

Lammer

Please.. fraps on please :lol: I wanna laugh a bit

Hostage

Im gonna run in my kitchen and throw a plastic spork at him h43r:

PAULETA_O_TUBARAO

shut up lamer

Hostage

You wanna 1 v 1 me?

I'll pm you later, im at work now. I'll gladly hop on Stabwoundz and pwn you.

fraps it pls wak. :wub:

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast