Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

I make sigs privatly now for chosen few. To much flaming.

This is a discussion on I make sigs privatly now for chosen few. To much flaming. within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Vlein Thats a rip aint it? Behind the word "Nigga" is another persons name, you just added ...
Page: 6

Originally posted by Vlein

Thats a rip aint it? Behind the word "Nigga" is another persons name, you just added shitty rain and a stupid parental advisory thing
    i didn't ask you a thing bout my rain cuz i added it 2 his sig.
    Dont like it ? your prob ..

subzer0mage

subzer0mage

Name is subzeromage. and clan name is RedRuM

babaface

creativity ftw

Hydro

Originally posted by babaface

creativity ftw
    lol wana know why I do it like that? Cause people like it and ask for it. I used to do just 1 pic in the middle or on a side but people want it double sided so please dont be flaming u stupid noob cause id love to see you do better. Keep complaining about every pic being formated the same way but then again id LOVE to see you do it better you stupid fag

Hydro

Originally posted by Vlein

Thats a rip aint it? Behind the word "Nigga" is another persons name, you just added shitty rain and a stupid parental advisory thing
    Hmm lets see name is Nigga its N1GG4 pronounced N ONE G G FOUR dumbfuck. Listen if you don't like it good for you I could care less about your flaming like I said make your own sigs stop flaming at me for making people on the forum sigs you stupid fags. If you had anyone else to make you sigs you wouldn't be like this but face the truth no one else wants to make free sigs for flaming faggits like you. and if they did they would be. Goofy could easily be making sigs in greece on his laptop but guess what he doesn't cause of flamers like you so please shut up and go flame on yourself.

Hydro

Originally posted by Hydr0
    tell this kid fuck off its my name everyones pm me thinkin its me..... i could care less about a sig so yeah plz stop kthanxbye
    xD not my fault people pming you and shit for sigs. Also I didn't steal your name on a few servers my in game name is hydro , and on others its N1GG4 so please stop the flaming not my fault we got like the same names on the forums I don't go look around for names to use on the forums. If it makes you feel any better id be more than happy to change my forum name xD

N1GG4

happy now god damn you guys flame alot huh.

babaface

I probably could make a better one than your sig :wub:

N1GG4

really? please go ahead id love to see some.

gtaguy

holy crap your sigs are yawnsville

N1GG4

lol u shouldnt be talking. BTw sigs on these forums barely put any effort into em cause i get so many requests. Atleast i dont make sigs of people sleeping. Now thats yawnsville.

gtaguy

Originally posted by N1GG4
    lol u shouldnt be talking. *BTw sigs on these forums barely put any effort into em cause i get so many requests. *Atleast i dont make sigs of people sleeping. *Now thats yawnsville.
    no whats yawnsville is taking a render pasting it on a backround wit 3-5 dled brushes and copying it again and flippin it putting asscrap text on it puttin a border on it

unlike u i put effort into my sigs
    not some crap u can do in 2 minutes

N1GG4

haha lol. I see no effort what so ever in your sig right there. all i see is 1 brush. HORRIBLE TEXT. and probabaly the gayest render ever seen. Is that a fucking sleeping tellituby? + i havnt seen you come up and tell people you'll make em sigs so please shhh unless if you want to take over and make people sigs that they like until people like you come along and flame em away.

gtaguy

Originally posted by N1GG4
    haha lol. I see no effort what so ever in your sig right there. *all i see is 1 brush. *HORRIBLE TEXT. *and probabaly the gayest render ever seen. *Is that a fucking sleeping tellituby? + i havnt seen you come up and tell people you'll make em sigs so please shhh unless if you want to take over and make people sigs that they like until people like you come along and flame em away.
    well in my sig there is no brushes... its mostly smudging and *gasp* actually blending the render in with the backround

ya i know its a shock for u

and plz explain how a baby is the gayest render you've ever seen? better than some low quality ko render

and i have made sigs for ppl on this and other forums many times so u odviously dont know what tha fuck ur talkin about guy

and flaming a sig shouldnt be seen as a bad thing neway
    u should use it as an opportunity to try and improve urself instead of doing the same format for every sig u do
    doin the same format for a couple of sigs is ok but not for every single one u make even if it is for other people

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast