Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast

I make sigs privatly now for chosen few. To much flaming.

This is a discussion on I make sigs privatly now for chosen few. To much flaming. within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; xD I used to be as good when I had my old brushes and my old ps. Lol for some ...
Page: 9

N1GG4

xD I used to be as good when I had my old brushes and my old ps. Lol for some reason this one that I got doesn't let me hold down ctrl and push u or ctrl f and shit so I cant make my pics stand out as much anymore xD. But then again that was a long time ago. 5 months to be exact.

Originally posted by DayDreamer+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DayDreamer)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-unclebubba76
    goofy and babek are best sig makers :wub:
    Some1 wont get a cookie ... <_<

:wub:

Edit: i think you mean goofy :P[/b]
    theyre my cookies biotch h43r: :wub:

Originally posted by Hydro
    LISTEN ONCE AGAIN IM MAKING U FREE SIGS DONT COMPLAIN ABOUT THAT KIND OF SHIT. *IF YOU DONT LIKE IT DONT FUKIN USE IT STOP FLAMING ON MY TOPIC JUST BECAUSE YOUR A GAY HOMO WHO CAN'T TELL DIFFERENCE BETWEEN CHARACTERS / COLORS / BRUSHES / TEXT
    Yeah get off hydro's nuts, he is spending time he doesent have to spend by making you something. I think the sigs look great, especially the first one.

Satty

beat my sig

N1GG4

Originally posted by bigjuicyboobies+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(bigjuicyboobies)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Hydro
    LISTEN ONCE AGAIN IM MAKING U FREE SIGS DONT COMPLAIN ABOUT THAT KIND OF SHIT. *IF YOU DONT LIKE IT DONT FUKIN USE IT STOP FLAMING ON MY TOPIC JUST BECAUSE YOUR A GAY HOMO WHO CAN'T TELL DIFFERENCE BETWEEN CHARACTERS / COLORS / BRUSHES / TEXT
    Yeah get off hydro's nuts, he is spending time he doesent have to spend by making you something. I think the sigs look great, especially the first one.[/b]
    i love you.

Originally posted by Satty
    beat my sig *
    You dun have a sig <_<

cRuX

Originally posted by Hydro
    wanna see what diff sigs are like?...here i uploaded 4 of my sigs i made so u can tell the difference..

N1GG4

lol no shit u dumbfuck. I know what they're like but i said this atleast 3x PEOPLE LIKE IT HOW I MADE IT. I MAKE SHITLOADS OF SIGS ALL DIFFERENT GET IT THROUGH YOUR THICK HEAD THEY LIKED IT SO STOP FLAMING U STUPID QUEER FAG.

cRuX

Originally posted by N1GG4
    lol no shit u dumbfuck. *I know what they're like but i said this atleast 3x PEOPLE LIKE IT HOW I MADE IT. *I MAKE SHITLOADS OF SIGS ALL DIFFERENT GET IT THROUGH YOUR THICK HEAD THEY LIKED IT SO STOP FLAMING U STUPID QUEER FAG.
    :lol: :lol: :lol: I'm flaming and you're cursing and writing in all caps.. :rollseyes:

N1GG4

yeah cause im gettin sick of people like you. I don't see you making sigs for people. Nor do I see comments about them liking it. I'm sorry for making sigs that people liked. I could have easily done it the way I do it which is all different but they all seemed to like it. So if your gana flame anyone flame yourself for flaming a person thats making people free sigs wile you sit on your ass and complain about them being the same.

cRuX

yeah cause im gettin sick of people like you. *I don't see you making sigs for people. *Nor do I see comments about them liking it. *I'm sorry for making sigs that people liked. *I could have easily done it the way I do it which is all different but they all seemed to like it. *So if your gana flame anyone flame yourself for flaming a person thats making people free sigs wile you sit on your ass and complain about them being the same.
    I've never heard of anyone charging someone to make a sig..and i wasn't flaming...if you go back and read my original post...i said "I don't like it...sry"...gg dumbfuck i was trying to be nice and just say i don't like it..

N1GG4

tryin to be nice by saying u dont like it after i said I dont care about anyone else commenting either than the people requesting a sig so please dont say crap. Yet you and trii or w/e his name is start talkin crap like i said just let me make the sigs if u dont like the SUE me cause the people I made em for liked em. also since you happen to not like much of anyone's sigs please go ahead and make sigs for the people requesting em cause im just sick and tired of all this bullshit if i wanted to know what you guys thought I would change the subjects name to /Flame and say all come and flame on my sigs here.

cRuX

tryin to be nice by saying u dont like it after i said I dont care about anyone else commenting either than the people requesting a sig so please dont say crap. *Yet you and trii or w/e his name is start talkin crap like i said just let me make the sigs if u dont like the SUE me cause the people I made em for liked em. *also since you happen to not like much of anyone's sigs please go ahead and make sigs for the people requesting em cause im just sick and tired of all this bullshit if i wanted to know what you guys thought I would change the subjects name to /Flame and say all come and flame on my sigs here.
    I stated my opion...Take the cock out of your ass man...people will tell you what they like/dislike in this world...You going to get all pissed off because you made someone a sandwich and they said they don't like peanut butter and jelly?..

N1GG4

pff im not gettin pissed off at that. Im gettin pissed cause i made a couple posts saying dont give me your opinion if u dont like it and if u didnt request one. Also I could care less about what you guys think its just the fact that trii kept going at it. I mean come on did you see me post Trii opinion please. I want you to know how these look. And like I said earlier they got pissed cause they all are set up the same way but who gives a shit thats how people like it. Then saying im not creative and shit. I can easily make diff kinds of sigs. And if I'm not creative why come to me for sigs. Im not gettin pissed at u im just gettin pissed at how everyone keeps saying the same shit over and over again after i give them the same answer. "people like it like that" and "dont comment if your not requesting a pic" idk why its hard for people to understand that.

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast