Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Iron Bow +10

This is a discussion on Iron Bow +10 within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; who the f r u? HE DID NOT CHEAT...
Page: 11

maliluki

who the f r u?
    HE DID NOT CHEAT

and where is the SS / Fraps of the upgrade of the bow? kktyfubb

maliluki

-_- he GOT it not UPGRADE it
    phew sum ppl should learn to read
    (no offence if ure blind)

Banned Senior Member

no offence but having the dragon symbol is hardly an achievment if you cheated to get it. Thats like shooting Mike Tyson and claiming you won the fight[/b]
    Dude dont let these guys play with ur mind ... if u never played on Ares please dont say such things.

I gotta love it Grobs when ur saying u owned seby with ur md +7s etc that day u couldnt even combo so dont even come with that 2nd after some weeks u popped out with shards +8s shells +7/+8s uniques +1s +2s so tell me how u got those items and dont even bother telling me u upgraded em [/b]
    Find me post where i said that i killed Seby please Seby you cant make more lies so u called ur friends from MSN , dude dont make me call whole ares here to post please ... you do every time this when i own you on forums , get over it nigga.

If you carefuly read all what i said , you can see that those items wasnt mine ... when i sold my char , guy who bought char bought new items with it and he let me play it.

This will go to 50 pages so i wont reply anymore.

Seby and G0D cya in other TOPICS rofl

alright i dont care about iron bow +10 big deal ,
    how do u get +2 unique set shells 8 shards8 in 1 day w/o cheating? thx for reply(would really like that reply from grobs though)

ninja edit : i didnt call any1 buddy , so if u had ur old equip would u still be golden dragon? i dont think so , don't make the ż have skżll gold dragon scene because it was all thx to the items,(and some accurate leeching).
    How was the equip earned ? according ToS sharing account is illegal oke? ciao

Chiclette

Grobs I guess u blowjob 24/7 k2 to get items hmmmmmm

Dude dont let these guys play with ur mind ... if u never played on Ares please dont say such things.
    Find me post where i said that i killed Seby please Seby you cant make more lies so u called ur friends from MSN , dude dont make me call whole ares here to post please ... you do every time this when i own you on forums , get over it nigga.

If you carefuly read all what i said , you can see that those items wasnt mine ... when i sold my char , guy who bought char bought new items with it and he let me play it.

This will go to 50 pages so i wont reply anymore.

Seby and G0D cya in other TOPICS rofl [/b]

alright i dont care about iron bow +10 big deal ,
    how do u get +2 unique set shells 8 shards8 in 1 day w/o cheating? thx for reply(would really like that reply from grobs though)[/b]
    are you blind?

Chiclette

Are you fking retarted or what the day u had those +8 shells +8 shards etc logos wasnt even near to get online so stfu and get ur facts right. But anyway even with those items u were a noob /getskills

maliluki

are you blind?[/b]
    indeed

call all ares to prove what ?
    yes y blynd y cant wryte

maliluki

call all ares to prove what ?
    yes y blynd y cant wryte[/b]
    I can see that...

Banned

who the f r u?
    HE DID NOT CHEAT[/b]
    wtf, rofl

kako hrvat moze branit grobsa????
    how croatian can defend grobs ?!??????

noob!

Sagato

ok time to me to say something before grob was a noob human lvling at troll with his clan i used to rape whole his clan party with only nigh and i was a mage for ppl who doesn t me my mage was called exinfernis imsoinlovewith or sagato grob sold his char but he doesn t next day he came with full item's and still he was noob i m not jealous at all i have gear as i need so u cannot say i m flamming him because of his gear i could show mine no probleme i already posted ss of my mage on the other server also id ont think realy chris was even in badcomapgny was prolly austin who joined it there when i came to play on ares few month as lord mozart night added him to party i was like wtf why u add that noob there maybe u got the dragon but that aint hard at all peace
    ache

Anyone who believes that bow is legit is a total retard, gd damn you idiots, dupe wipes don't do shit but fuck over legit items.

finally some realist around here <3

Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast