Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 71314151617

Iron Bow +10

This is a discussion on Iron Bow +10 within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; :lol: I wish I could get in EW's but Vladothegay won't give up his leeching spot.. Yeah sorry I'm still ...
Page: 17

Banned

:lol: I wish I could get in EW's but Vladothegay won't give up his leeching spot.. Yeah sorry I'm still lvl 71 I don't have much time to play and if I do, I'm either pking or in moradon and trying to get boss's... Wow your so lame trying to dis my lvl and your calling me a kid? LOL

Well your not spamming again now but I know your just dying too.[/b]
    yeah im dissing your lvl and vlado dosnt own EW you can easily get the spot if you tryed just a little harder then him
    but at your lvl with all the DS r2d makes and dont say they dont you should have been lvl 72 ATLEAST like 73
    you were whining and complainnig in clan chat i wanna lvl :(((

G0D

yeah im dissing your lvl and vlado dosnt own EW you can easily get the spot if you tryed just a little harder then him
    but at your lvl with all the DS r2d makes and dont say they dont you should have been lvl 72 ATLEAST like 73
    you were whining and complainnig in clan chat i wanna lvl :((([/b]
    I do wanna lvl = I need a leech party

And seeing as some cunts from TheLast 4stoned me the other day at isiloon and yesterday during PK I get 4stoned by some other fucker I do need to lvl don't I?

So who's cock you sucking on now to play their char Vandy?

Banned

And seeing as some cunts from TheLast 4stoned me the other day at isiloon and yesterday during PK I get 4stoned by some other fucker I do need to lvl don't I?

So who's cock you sucking on now to play their char Vandy?[/b]
    maybe he just wants to get muted again :"(

Banned

So who's cock you sucking on now to play their char Vandy?[/b]
    this why i play people char
    1) i dont have to worry about premiumtheres premmy always on char KC ect.
    2) always fun to help a baba lvl
    3) when im playing lvl 80's witch i am then look at what i got ?
    4) there already geared..
    5) oh and skittie i dont suck cock B)
    6) i like lvling thats why i lvl peoples char..lvling paid off for me .. now i play lvl 80..its Great !
    7) i lvl for free 99.9% of the time
    8) why do you need leech ? dont be lazy work for your xp you picked sin so work noob

G0D

this why i play people char
    1) i dont have to worry about premiumtheres premmy always on char KC ect.
    2) always fun to help a baba lvl
    3) when im playing lvl 80's witch i am then look at what i got ?
    4) there already geared..
    5) oh and skittie i dont suck cock B)
    6) i like lvling thats why i lvl peoples char..lvling paid off for me .. now i play lvl 80..its Great !
    7) i lvl for free 99.9% of the time
    8) why do you need leech ? dont be lazy work for your xp you picked sin so work noob[/b]
    Unlike you most of us have a life so we can't lvl / play 24/7 like you. I'd rather get someone to help me lvl my char seeing as I don't have really much time too.

So I'm searching for a no life geek who will lvl my char 24/7, hmm so where can I find one.... OH YEAH!! VANDY CAN LVL MY CHAR!!!

I don't have to work for my exp lol unlike you. Man I bet your knee's are really weak from being on them so much eh?

Banned

Unlike you most of us have a life so we can't lvl / play 24/7 like you. I'd rather get someone to help me lvl my char seeing as I don't have really much time too.

So I'm searching for a no life geek who will lvl my char 24/7, hmm so where can I find one.... OH YEAH!! VANDY CAN LVL MY CHAR!!!

I don't have to work for my exp lol unlike you. Man I bet your knee's are really weak from being on them so much eh?[/b]
    :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
    i lol'ed on this one
    i dont lvl 24/7 XD
    my number 1 rule i dont play SINS because i suck never started out as sin never really tryed just to complicated and my hands wouldnt do all that good minor healing and shit
    ask nlwesje
    oh i rather get in a turk party and z+r attack all day then go in clan and have to combo for 2-3 hours
    ive gained alot of % by z+r in darkstone and in TC..exspecially i got 2% on lvl 79 warrior Z+r then they kick me for clan lol
    but really why you say i suck cock ? you know if anything they would suck my cock but no one does this kind of stuff

Banned Senior Member

dunno why this is still going on

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 71314151617