Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

KAMIKAZEE(G7) vs DRACULA

This is a discussion on KAMIKAZEE(G7) vs DRACULA within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; MR ým the best roque not to mention how many nps you gave me for free trying to kill me ...
Page: 4

utopy

MR ým the best roque

not to mention how many nps you gave me for free trying to kill me over over and over 300-0 ?
    and the only one who play SilverrHazee apart of me is bola/MBZ
    please put your mouth in your ass before talk like you does
    go get 70 please since now you are a pathetic guy whining of everyone because you are a pooor idiot who can't exp and farm items sorry but this isn't our fault

wish i have those extra items

i still remember when you asked to Xero(ironmaiden) for use fraps when we did vs ( when i was lvl 62 i think)
    but i raped you there so no point for fraps ahahah :lol:

you are like Daironic ! the turk guy who said AM THE BÉST ROQUE OF GÝRAKON !XDDDDDD :lol:[/b]
    kid?
    it's a game -_-

SilicoN

using a dd? r u retarded? after he died and run away i put my dd on to get ready to kill some orcs but he came back i was there waiting if someone spyke me , and he did it i took it off my dd and we start the vs again[/b]
    I Don't really think my post makes me more/less retarded, lol But anyways, i thought you had DD since he complained about his dmg was higher at one point and less during the vs...

And dude, you have to be more cool, you can't just tell everyone that they are gay and retarded some ppl have feelings. I don't really care about it but the world is full of ppl that those, so take it easy with the words and choose some more mature once instead of the once you're using :lol:

Beramusian Senior Member Fr4nkie's Avatar

Lending clan items for a vs its not new for NaidenZ's friends and he knows it. Anyway I know I'll be flamed from now on lol.

RideOn

Lending clan items for a vs its not new for NaidenZ's friends and he knows it. Anyway I know I'll be flamed from now on lol.[/b]
    dont worry :lol: , isnt the 1st time u flame about us

dont worry :lol: , isnt the 1st time u flame about us [/b]
    Nice threat for PM.

RideOn

Nice threat for PM.[/b]
    u should answer me we r so close here in Lima why u always hide behind ur pc ?

anyway stop posting in this topic plz, its useless

pd: i just watch ur hi5 u r just sad ! lol que tal serrano ps ya anda lava carros o limpia tabas cholazo

u should answer me we r so close here in Lima why u always hide behind ur pc ?

anyway stop posting in this topic plz, its useless
    pd: i just watch ur hi5 u r just sad ! lol que tal serrano ps ya anda lava carros o limpia tabas cholazo[/b]
    Ok grindio got it. But atleast I go out to breathe some air, be quiet. you > me, oký?

kibal

lets rematch when dracula get 70(incase he decide to xp), bloody is too much dif between rogues.
    every rogue know that.
    p.d : as i told u on letter dracula , after i raped u with almost 4k left.
    there is 2 much dif between items, i know that, but i dont ave the items are u telling u added me extra items
    /out
    gota watch tv D:[/b]

And dont forget matchness

So funny im not usually write in here cuz all there is to talk about is who owns who and so on, I was the one that DRACULA killed on Kamikazee...And who cares this game isnt about fun anymore it has become to seriously to some people...Well that was what i wanted to say so good luck in game everyone.

ps. DRACULA i will be training on my minorcombo so look out hehe

RideOn

Ok grindio got it. But atleast I go out to breathe some air, be quiet. you > me, oký? [/b]
    oe tu flaka puede venir a limpiar mi casa si quieres serrano come caca, cagaste indio de mierda

kibal

lol again dramas arround lolz... and u r always the same guys u should just go out of ur house and dont take games so seriously lolz.

So funny im not usually write in here cuz all there is to talk about is who owns who and so on, I was the one that DRACULA killed on Kamikazee...And who cares this game isnt about fun anymore it has become to seriously to some people...Well that was what i wanted to say so good luck in game everyone.
    ps. DRACULA i will be training on my minorcombo so look out hehe[/b]
    G7 read it time and time again, anyways. I'm done here.

Enjoy the game, no more flame.

Pce out.

RideOn

lol again dramas arround lolz... and u r always the same guys u should just go out of ur house and dont take games so seriously lolz.[/b]
    frankie always come and flame our topic, he really like that anyway he sux ;p

Lol miguelita you just got owned...think like a normal individual for a second and look at the pictures..lol you are nothing but a mediocre savage. Admit it.

I don't get it, you guys keep showing off always non stop, thinking you're all the best when pretty much noone gives a shit.

EVERYONE knows about naidenZ, he lvls on new server, gets items then kill everyone and as soon as people get same items/lvl he quits.

he has his butt buddies xp him and yet he thinks it's a big accopmlishment when you have a whole 3rd world country play your account and get 70 fast.

Please, Peru stop making these dumb stupid topics. You guys complain about getting flamed, well NO SHIT. stop being a fuking attention whore.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast