Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 67
Like Tree8Likes

KASAPOGLUUU Hardcore PK Video DIES

This is a discussion on KASAPOGLUUU Hardcore PK Video DIES within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by LotusBomb cok guzel videolar kardesim, combo savasci ve haydut uzerinde buyuk oh you were turkish. says a ...
Page: 3


  1. #31
    Amuse me Moderator razor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    7,649

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LotusBomb View Post
    cok guzel videolar kardesim, combo savasci ve haydut uzerinde buyuk
    oh you were turkish. says a lot about your ko "vision" of what's apparently skilled and what's not.

  2. #32
    Senior Member Matchless's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Antalya
    Posts
    82

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    oh you were turkish. says a lot about your ko "vision" of what's apparently skilled and what's not.
    lol he is not turkish just used google translate.

  3. #33
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Jewland
    Posts
    953

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Phar0 View Post
    You can see many things on the street you can see many bad things on NY streets too like little gangstas and Can you say again America`s education system is bad. yeah thats true we are growing young country, still something should be not % 100 good, but if you wanna critise us please make it on the right way too, make it without pitilessness and ignorance.....

    And yes it had to do with the ability to speak English, because he apologised cuz of his bad English then you wrote him your comment!
    I don't see how people can live in turkey ... seriously.
    if u think the education there is good (I suppose you live there) you're living in a dream .
    never heard about a Turkey MAD GENius who invented something useful for the human kind .

  4. #34
    Video Designer/Programmer Senior Member LotusBomb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    221

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    oh you were turkish. says a lot about your ko "vision" of what's apparently skilled and what's not.
    sorry to disappoint you razor, i'm from america, I used google translate + i know some turkish cause of the servers I played on. Apparently you know what is skilled right? cause your an archer, so be smart here man if they took away your powershot or your arrow shower could you make kills at all? I don't think so. Just cause a guy uses his skills in his video that he got from exp'ing for months makes him an unskilled player?. Please go sit down and learn a little about what a skill rogue is, until you can make a sin movie without cp or any 80+ skill, please don't waste your time in telling someone they are noob for using them.It's ok you can't do what some sins can do now razor, Maybe one day mgames will make a special macro for you to use so you can play sin. So tell me this. You Mad Bro?

  5. #35
    Amuse me Moderator razor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    7,649

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LotusBomb View Post
    sorry to disappoint you razor, i'm from america, I used google translate + i know some turkish cause of the servers I played on. Apparently you know what is skilled right? cause your an archer, so be smart here man if they took away your powershot or your arrow shower could you make kills at all? I don't think so. Just cause a guy uses his skills in his video that he got from exp'ing for months makes him an unskilled player?. Please go sit down and learn a little about what a skill rogue is, until you can make a sin movie without cp or any 80+ skill, please don't waste your time in telling someone they are noob for using them.It's ok you can't do what some sins can do now razor, Maybe one day mgames will make a special macro for you to use so you can play sin. So tell me this. You Mad Bro?
    I shouldn't bother with you, because clearly you're fucking clueless when it comes to understanding where I'm coming from, and this post will probably be pointless because you still won't understand after the good 5 minutes that it'll take you to read it, but here goes anyways.

    Feats in a PK movie are determined proportionally to how hard are the odds that said player is facing. I know my first post might have made it seem like I simply frown upon any person that uses the ability called "Critical point", but that's not the case here. I recommend you read the rest of my posts in this thread.

    Now, onto the bolded part. An example: Is watching a ridiculously overgeared guy 1 shotting a bunch of random noobs, in even conditions (8 man party vs 8 man party) remotely entertaining to you? Apparently it is, but is it really an accomplishment? Even you could do that with the right items, and that says a lot, don't you think?

    I'm not sure what you look for in a pk movie, but as for me, I look forward to find impressive, epic clips that truly show skill in overcoming almost impossible odds, and coming out victorious or at least close to it. That's the definition of an epic and truly rewarding movie to watch.

    For an undergeared player, a great accomplishment would perhaps be to defeat that one babashopper that talks so much shit.

    But for an overgeared player, there is much more to be desired. Is it really hard to go around 1 hitting fully duffed people? Was that supposed to impress me? Was the usage of duration item on CP supposed to shock me as an amazing display of strategy and timing? For that gear, you usually expect something much more impressive due to the simple fact that the common 1v2 or 1 hit kills won't cut it anymore. So just like the high end gear, the expectations also rise to an unimaginable level.

    "He has full +10 armors! maybe he will solo an entire party? o-or maybe an awesome duo with clutch plays that defeat a bunch of players with smart decisions?"

    ...really, there are few things left to do with that gear that can really impress people, and most of them are really hard to pull off, hence the "hype".

    But no. 99% of those movies that are sadly posted in this forum are like that. They showcase 1 hit kills, full turk 8v8 action, abuse of duration item, acid pots and every single strat that could've been labeled as "cheap" a few years ago. Oh and maybe a vs against a random that only him (the vid maker) and the other turks from that server know.

    For the normal people who seek in pk movies what I explained a few paragraphs above, it will be a boredom fest plagued with clips that can only leave turk teens wowing and wishing to be as 'pro' as the guy starring in that video.

    For everyone else who just seek cheap entertainment and killing some time, they might actually find those movies alright.

    And now, onto the personal attacks, I ain't even mad. I'd be mad if I was as dense as some people I've found, but then again if that was the case I would probably not notice it.

  6. #36
    Video Designer/Programmer Senior Member LotusBomb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    221

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    I shouldn't bother with you, because clearly you're fucking clueless when it comes to understanding where I'm coming from, and this post will probably be pointless because you still won't understand after the good 5 minutes that it'll take you to read it, but here goes anyways.

    Feats in a PK movie are determined proportionally to how hard are the odds that said player is facing. I know my first post might have made it seem like I simply frown upon any person that uses the ability called "Critical point", but that's not the case here. I recommend you read the rest of my posts in this thread.

    Now, onto the bolded part. An example: Is watching a ridiculously overgeared guy 1 shotting a bunch of random noobs, in even conditions (8 man party vs 8 man party) remotely entertaining to you? Apparently it is, but is it really an accomplishment? Even you could do that with the right items, and that says a lot, don't you think?

    I'm not sure what you look for in a pk movie, but as for me, I look forward to find impressive, epic clips that truly show skill in overcoming almost impossible odds, and coming out victorious or at least close to it. That's the definition of an epic and truly rewarding movie to watch.

    For an undergeared player, a great accomplishment would perhaps be to defeat that one babashopper that talks so much shit.

    But for an overgeared player, there is much more to be desired. Is it really hard to go around 1 hitting fully duffed people? Was that supposed to impress me? Was the usage of duration item on CP supposed to shock me as an amazing display of strategy and timing? For that gear, you usually expect something much more impressive due to the simple fact that the common 1v2 or 1 hit kills won't cut it anymore. So just like the high end gear, the expectations also rise to an unimaginable level.

    "He has full +10 armors! maybe he will solo an entire party? o-or maybe an awesome duo with clutch plays that defeat a bunch of players with smart decisions?"

    ...really, there are few things left to do with that gear that can really impress people, and most of them are really hard to pull off, hence the "hype".

    But no. 99% of those movies that are sadly posted in this forum are like that. They showcase 1 hit kills, full turk 8v8 action, abuse of duration item, acid pots and every single strat that could've been labeled as "cheap" a few years ago. Oh and maybe a vs against a random that only him (the vid maker) and the other turks from that server know.

    For the normal people who seek in pk movies what I explained a few paragraphs above, it will be a boredom fest plagued with clips that can only leave turk teens wowing and wishing to be as 'pro' as the guy starring in that video.

    For everyone else who just seek cheap entertainment and killing some time, they might actually find those movies alright.

    And now, onto the personal attacks, I ain't even mad. I'd be mad if I was as dense as some people I've found, but then again if that was the case I would probably not notice it.
    Honestly razor i read that whole post and have to say +1 to it, I won't aruge with this post cause I honestly feel the same, it was a good video to me.

  7. #37
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Jewland
    Posts
    953

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LotusBomb View Post
    Honestly razor i read that whole post and have to say +1 to it, I won't aruge with this post cause I honestly feel the same, it was a good video to me.
    how you feel the same if it was a good WIDEO for you brwh ?

  8. #38
    Senior Member MrChaka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    POLAND
    Posts
    230

    Default

    For me is good ! ; )

  9. #39
    Video Designer/Programmer Senior Member LotusBomb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    221

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rec7on View Post
    how you feel the same if it was a good WIDEO for you brwh ?
    Cause honestly I see how the sins on dies pk, and this guy is one of the best ones actually playing there. Also I like his editing skills.

  10. #40
    Senior Member Bunia69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    53

    Default

    6/8 for me... u killing only fll duffed ppl...

  11. #41

    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    5

    Default

    Mage Killer GG

  12. #42
    God. Moderator Kallop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Above you.
    Posts
    5,203

    Default

    Was gonna post a good sin movie as a reply but I got this instead

    500 Internal Server Error

    Sorry, something went wrong.

    A team of highly trained monkeys has been dispatched to deal with this situation.

    If you see them, show them this information:

    pVW5fI0fv-0heUgVPQNYxy4nLn2uIS_dia_7-yHwtRSLMXvBA8SAgA0LnDov0kbaO6SmsFenf7kN1iYORGOmpE0 cuTISN0kDIQkYYJFJkmwdEVJ5HU0dc9UoIqDniOhQZC6Ru2deN TwZBdlC9XKIpa310X0f1rbBBqqcFwbREuqBxrJ2DTn36OMg4i5 EYu5az7M9m30Ni8SIgAbDtIgWVQhDwkbespMEAf7THJ1RWDn8q Pyzm90OtKqBVqg7L1diARHHFj6mdY8lV4S7QZLvMtlhy1kcBFJ TROYwR8-JmPfsgbGcn03Q2FXzryKpI9R9J8o4ZAEY8xWpWgqj3RrojPwcL LKgvhykDsK9TaQ5isf1WBFgXhgZdoRIaDpNtb7gBTYt5yu_25U Akj1M-PSLFUJ7VM4Stq0-Kf3g-F-_qDcGeXJXfbFrb8Kl1Wti8hOI2hUopTT8JuilcbvTOqig2eWp8 SLxPYSmrgYwvu3KZy2flCBkIEKdnzxPDh29vvm-dt2LjZgkfxVuQa-NWIOXbNTT2nmNTvzatnLC9WYkqIPQQvOsvx_PrvZ3kaBCS6Zmf 9MxV22FKM5-o0SPp9kdwlzJL6TzIvig5ZqQ8jjooCYNyd76i_NOFQ3uH1Q5FI fKJaA7twQAE8Xd1eXfHrl5BOviMFtXn5tth2omAGpHFYgtCFfG d9BU4OID3IMHYaJ5s0oMrvL96rTA6XvknWvr99YXn9tZutVaVc Iqng4COTuokyLvjrrA9BD0Ravl4PraIxpwqFEhFhX5c293T9CV R3taOuV0W-lK4zc2JNimT3un9KGKi6tg5XkHmlYLXEyzLpG0rK21RJ6pB-bzCli6F960Fd8pLpfnqYAhMnWrgj4-IT7dXFeU7mF5jL92-lratViGo2QuTxb0cNSlehdllL-BeGQPxLtaGquQ4kEUNWI41WUvurO0n_wtfT8dVDqHb-nSeP5haOOKcCdXM_C-zS_5IQ2wHMsPUGYcHi1oRdNrftntIuzl5Ao0kTX5c4uuchPEso F1JlDhyY-wAZNNPOmcqgd99-ifRVtrO23YQThnimuI4VtnAfcLaJsTLEzTb6nww28Waq2Et1X2 CbzbahLRAt8-Kl4V6O1-OrjqbHV2uFvxez39bxLOtoRYv7kZZTyvdE9BgQP83RxYnj3WUZ 5A7wjKpP8aOfXHShkn-hTvN466JOtU-q92a_iEsUeYjd_bxjpfYsJkNNrnUdoR0sCkP4s7Olo7T9rx1pN d-R-53Szkb_MChbUhmBZX7F_-Y0DrbJX1BsIZ08lNsC6ZlN3t8hR1kQr5U-lwGcdjf9lWc_zd5U0zJPxgcW6X_UMkSf9RJvbkViSR53Wi1Cny u-yG3wVvYeyLt2gqN_stKu5Wuk9v1Z3n2fo7YCIuqtAQiWRmY4JX eHwfMV6TZTaZDtcmLEUNrzzGMWJpQ3_Bh53ntdOlbIvZOpbgVR lQ2wOrTfJ1PjKITf9-ntffA8UBT4O6KzvasPbvDF-yWrj-wpP4ZDtmVhUjpHfm6MsMrXjXLnVbQSNcB5AlpCV4pvQ5SfE4Ph J8g-_DwCThWi7J0vuUgR15EZnShxBuZrv_GaQ2Yd7cfujlgwDyyko8 t_o3r6GI41zjAJj8I4_3Mnay95vSlC-Aoxxj6AVv2EzBZ36jbEFOWhi-CZyqnEVlJf5eEigeUPswYxEdGFkMesuNHjtOeeEJamg_LODMRV bee-tu-aLMjxeRKRi_wsHS0735Ec03WKAjFgBYvPskFfHvkA0S4XfG_Y6 Z3lJ-BZD5JgFfbyV5WUOeU4PkaD2zakYtCxiGlS-u1eqJ8x2KcBqgMNZck92RP-SuzWJN8yG7NceX16xv5OZXJbzMwrfIHoxUP77AaA7awoUf_dEX bDOFQtZUK7bFbty-N5ATM1ag1Iz3YwhqZUd3toNsf5_I27ttBR6Mq4clfRnhwbTA2o IEG6irlsuctH2s8l_yNZb_eRlO5FlmrdpGkbn6FCp26ZWQG0M1 QsZZfLe4wmpLOuFOTPk3EBm9AlWRoU6xlyhS9VSRYztqfXXWex srTYbNN38uIJmTp1mF8jCsbLhM_HSN3ns8pz6PM85MrhwxFSp6 D3GBANylweUM9knX4o5fR3pRl5jKowX6JK1NW4lrCfQjivfQim CQ6cwQPqhkLZSCVFKUD3WBHP1PQMKdhgdYa4gXYiB8Aut1zEJq PJlNnsCMZuVl5cgOjaqghQk8rhDJbPdzYWlq8h6de2U=


    Website: www.youtube.com

  13. #43
    Senior Member Phar0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    München
    Posts
    525

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rec7on View Post
    I don't see how people can live in turkey ... seriously.
    if u think the education there is good (I suppose you live there) you're living in a dream .
    never heard about a Turkey MAD GENius who invented something useful for the human kind .
    hahah ye ye I forgat sorry, you use your computer just to play Ko and use this forum right ? ok I accepted that you are an ignorant and I wil give you some links, and you can learn a lil bit. Just clik on my links and read. I know that you have no idea how to use internet to search something.

    Ömer Özkan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia




    Mehmet Oz - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia


    Engin Ar


    Feza Gürsey - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia


    UniPHY - zekeriya altaç - research profile on UniPHY


    Gokhan Unel | www.physics.uci.edu


    Liquidmetal Inventor Atakan Peker: Apple Will Use It In A 'Breakthrough Product' - Business Insider


    Gökhan S. Hotamisligil - J.S. Simmons Professor of Genetics and Metabolism Chair, Department of Genetics and Complex Diseases - Department of Genetics and Complex Diseases - Harvard School of Public Health


    Mehmet Toner - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Matchless likes this.

  14. #44
    Senior Member Phar0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    München
    Posts
    525

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by coolboyp2 View Post
    Your deduction abilities reflect greatly on you, I guess you were raised in Germany, so it might not be the turkish education system that's bad, but rather your intelligence related genes... guess the inbreeding in the ottoman empire times is taking its toll now.
    ahhhh yeaa I know your wound is somewhere deep in you about Turks. All the world saw what are your genes too..... We saw that at Gaza very well with killing babies, fathers and sons in front of the cameras.
    Yes I raised to Germany like your forefathers but there aren`t many arround nowadays unfortunately....

  15. #45
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    2,943

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Phar0 View Post
    ahhhh yeaa I know your wound is somewhere deep in you about Turks. All the world saw what are your genes too..... We saw that at Gaza very well with killing babies, fathers and sons in front of the cameras.
    Yes I raised to Germany like your forefathers but there aren`t many arround nowadays unfortunately....
    Gaza? I won't even bother refuting your arguments because you are that uneducated and close-minded. What about the armenian genocide? what about the PKK, a peaceful organization that the turkish government has driven to insane actions? Spare me your sanctimonious bullshit and get the fuck off your pony.
    My "forefathers" are not from Germany, but your lack of education simply shows that you know nothing about the Jewish ancestry or anything to be honest. At least my "forefathers" have a built a country where I am proud to live and not this garbage bin called Turkey from where turks only wish to run, like you and your uneducated parents did.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Aquila Clan Trailer Video (Dies)
    By Matchless in forum Media
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 02-04-2012, 03:40 PM
  2. Last Of A Dying Breed pk video (HD)
    By TIDUSAFX in forum Media
    Replies: 94
    Last Post: 07-15-2009, 11:46 AM
  3. pk videos are dying?
    By wawh in forum Media
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 05-18-2008, 11:14 PM
  4. Need hardcore exper in DIES
    By dragunmaster in forum Recruitment and In-game requests
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 12-04-2007, 08:50 PM
  5. Beta Server Video - xXxELEMENTxXx - Dies
    By xXxGoDxXx in forum Media
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-15-2006, 04:04 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •