Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Knight Online Rlb Bp TheBig0ne - Don't Sweat The Technique

This is a discussion on Knight Online Rlb Bp TheBig0ne - Don't Sweat The Technique within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Kallop Ppl are saying that its actually a part of the vs to duff and heal. And ...
Page: 2

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    Ppl are saying that its actually a part of the vs to duff and heal. And actually pretty much every1 agrees when its about a BP vs BP situation.
    So a buffer with malice vs a duffer SC. That would have nothing to do with gear or skill of coarse the duffer would win.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    yeah, literally could go forever as long as you can keep up the pace.

so according to you, comboing and potting alone takes more skill than comboing, potting, healing, duffing, timing cures, and equipping different items?
    but tbh it all comes down to what you consider skilled and what you dont, and sadly it appears that your understanding of this game is very poor
    Couldn't have said it better myself

yeah, literally could go forever as long as you can keep up the pace.

so according to you, comboing and potting alone takes more skill than comboing, potting, healing, duffing, timing cures, and equipping different items?

i thought so. you may have not liked the vid but thats just your opinion. guy has all the rights to brag, i havent watched but judging by the gear difference its just absurd, reminds me of the time i played usko lol

but tbh it all comes down to what you consider skilled and what you dont, and sadly it appears that your understanding of this game is very poor
    I already said it was my opinion. So if there were 2 bps one Sc Duffer and other one buff w/ malice. No shit the BP duffer will win and that's skill? Then obviously your judgement on skill is poor.

Little archer Senior Member

i didnt know that because i didnt watch, but still... ap with a ms+1 reb and hp fabrics is pretty damn low.

even maliced i doubt it would top 550 damage

i didnt know that because i didnt watch, but still... ap with a ms+1 reb and hp fabrics is pretty damn low.

even maliced i doubt it would top 550 damage
    Well First vs video was Bigone Healing, Shielding, Duffing, Running while Fallen was only combo and potting. A Priest in general can KILL ANYONE if they heal duff and run. Thats why there are INT's that kill like bryanthepaladin becuase eventually ppl die no matter the ap. unless of coarse you cant out damage a 720 pot lol.

Banned for scamming.

wtf u talkin about, neither of them were buffer in the vs vidyou are making up a completly different situation to defend yourself from looking like a complete noob lmfaohe has olds and a freaking ms+7 vs +2/3 and iron set, i dont know either of them so i can't really judge but considering the fac that he beat someone who outgears him by far, he has all rights to brag

Quote Originally Posted by ;QoooQ; View Post
    wtf u talkin about, neither of them were buffer in the vs vidyou are making up a completly different situation to defend yourself from looking like a complete noob lmfao
    Was an example idiot. And to your other comment read all the post before you talk again.

Thanks

so i guess fallen didnt heal or cast any duff? i doubt thats the case

wtf u talkin about, neither of them were buffer in the vs vidyou are making up a completly different situation to defend yourself from looking like a complete noob lmfaohe has olds and a freaking ms+7 vs +2/3 and iron set, i dont know either of them so i can't really judge but considering the fac that he beat someone who outgears him by far, he has all rights to brag
    so fallen is a duffer? lol i cant really comment or watch right now, guess ill watch when i get home.

if crazyiwthwtt is making stuff up though... thatd be pretty pathetic

Banned

so i guess fallen didnt heal or cast any duff? i doubt thats the case
    He did both but horribly failed at it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazywithit View Post
    Was an example idiot. And to your other comment read all the post before you talk again.

Thanks
    He is still right, you made up a completly new situation. The vid was about duffer vs duffer with a huge gear gap. Who in the right mind would try to vs a duffer bp as a buffer, seriously.
    You just randomly switched the subject from duffer vs duffer to duffer vs buffer.

Well First vs video was Bigone Healing, Shielding, Duffing, Running while Fallen was only combo and potting. A Priest in general can KILL ANYONE if they heal duff and run. Thats why there are INT's that kill like bryanthepaladin becuase eventually ppl die no matter the ap. unless of coarse you cant out damage a 720 pot lol.
    Didnt look like it in first vs at all. i only watched the first vs cuz didnt wanna waste more time watching pointless vs's.

and im not sure but i think fallen is a buffer. In vs using sc though..

Banned for scamming.

so everyones been atlking about the gear difference and the vs against fallenyou randomly bring another person up from a different vid ( not the vs vid ) and change the whole discussion to your favorway to defend yourself, typical cwest tard, no idea about the game but wants to act bigedit:fallen clearly casted 2 duffs right after another....

Quote Originally Posted by ;QoooQ; View Post
    so everyones been atlking about the gear difference and the vs against fallenyou randomly bring another person up from a different vid ( not the vs vid ) and change the whole discussion to your favorway to defend yourself, typical cwest tard, no idea about the game but wants to act bigedit:fallen clearly casted 2 duffs right after another.... but hey how'd you know, you said you didnt watch the vid and wont watch it cuz u dont wanna waste time
    Im guessing you didnt take my advice and read all the post. I was making an example about why gear really doesnt matter in a priest situation. I was making a point why duffing and healing is a gay way to vs and is nothing to BRAG about. If they straight up went combo pot no doubt Bigone would have got his ass kicked. But becuase he could sit there spam every duff he had and SPAM heal he could literally stay alive till he burns all his pots. If fallen did the same thing as bigone, Bigone would have got his ass kicked. there was no skill there whats so ever. Plain and simple its a GAY WAY TO VS IMO.

Goodjob looking like a dumbass.

arent you one stubborn kid?

ill type it again, do you think that combo and potting alone takes more skill than multitasking heals, duffs, combo, pots, item switch all with a decent timing? if you really feel that way then its pointless to argue with you lol+

btw its sad how you had to make up that the guy was a buffer :l

arent you one stubborn kid?

ill type it again, do you think that combo and potting alone takes more skill than multitasking heals, duffs, combo, pots, item switch all with a decent timing? if you really feel that way then its pointless to argue with you lol+

btw its sad how you had to make up that the guy was a buffer :l
    Your right in the sense it takes more skill to do that BUT Fallen wasnt doing that and then bragging when the other guy isnt doing that. When i was Bp i know duffing and healing during vs wasnt the proper way to vs. Purely on the fact one COULD be buffer while the other one duffer and no matter the gear 9/10 duffer will win. You go purely on Comboing and pots. Vs literally could last hours if they just keep spam healing themselves and alot of pots of coarse.

I already said it was my opinion. So if there were 2 bps one Sc Duffer and other one buff w/ malice. No shit the BP duffer will win and that's skill? Then obviously your judgement on skill is poor.
    Pretty sure that doesn't say FALLEN WAS BUFFER and BIGONE WAS DUFFER. It was hypothetical of why healing and duffing in a vs is stupid.

Didnt look like it in first vs at all. i only watched the first vs cuz didnt wanna waste more time watching pointless vs's.

and im not sure but i think fallen is a buffer. In vs using sc though..
    btw its sad how you dont read all the post before you comment and make yourself look stupid :l

LOL what kind of vs was that. Spam duffing healing switching to shield... thats not even a vs and definitely not worth making a video and bragging about. go straight up combo both buffed and you'll probably lose and i don't even like fallen lmao. Gay ass vs imo. Not a bad overall video just this vs was gay and not really worth watching or even making it in the first place. Your bragging isnt necessary either you might be one of the best Bp in RLB, but considering the facts that there is only like 3 total BP's in RLB its a joke.
    lol, i was feeling the same way throughtout all the vses...he was barely any competition. i would rather someone more skilled in the same gear to vs than someone in full 9s and 3s. im not at all satisfied with those vses. tbh ive vsed better bps on sexyko...bro?

just finished readin through this thread...omagad u need a prescription or sumtin. im guessin you havn't gotten very far playing a bp? unfortunately there are alot of bps that think like you. vsing with all those skills is a mindnumbing experience that they rather not tamper with. some of them prefer not to do bp vs's because they arent very good at it, and others REFUSE to do bp vses because they know if they did a warrior vses(seeing such a large gear gap between the 2 of us) they would no doubt win. If you cant hold your own in a bp vs, there is no way in hell youll be able to do what i do on a daily basis. Most bps nowadays either just run with shield on ALL DAY while getting hit (scared theyll die if they pull out 2h at wrong time) or never put shield on (the funniest) proclaiming the status of a Retarded Warrior Reject (RWR for short). So, would you rather go for the easy win? OR, now bear with me, learn your class in and out to the point where everything comes naturaly?

Quote Originally Posted by iThardy View Post
    you are by far the best BP in RLB atm, your items doesn't make it justice
    can't wait till you are done with the merching

(even tho when we PKed i won 3-2, but yeah i'm awesome cat!)
    awesome indeed
    Last edited by Teddy; 03-14-2012 at 12:52 PM.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)