Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast

At Last - A Knight Online Love Story 3 - The Final Chapter

This is a discussion on At Last - A Knight Online Love Story 3 - The Final Chapter within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by taking_back_sunday i couldnt even watch that whole thing * im sorry anyone who makes a video on ...
Page: 7

Pixiecatt

Originally posted by taking_back_sunday
    i couldnt even watch that whole thing *
    im sorry anyone who makes a video on ko about a love story, really needs to get outside and find someone of the opposite sex and spend some time with them, jesus crist making romance movies on ko what is this game coming to
    First of all...get off your high horse., Noone made you watch it. 2nd of all...I have a life..I'm married with three kids and have a full time job.....and have a life outside this game....3rd of all.....here's a quarter....call someone who gives a damn.

fking gamemovie =( makes me cry =) keep bring'em.. sometimes also KOplayer need emotions...

Pixiecatt

Originally posted by Apocalyps2+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Apocalyps2)</div>
    Originally posted by Pixiecatt@
    <!--QuoteBegin-ChanTicO

if you guys want a snowball's chance in hell at seeing a part 4, help her level up . .let her leach . .w/e.. she's 65 atm and wont make another until she's 70 ^_^

BUT BUT BUT BUT Tico?!?!?!?!!!! I have to wait till Lvl 70? Awww man.......well you hear him guys. Hmph...take away all my fun.
    zzzz mir u can always come to our clan :P

Anyway if u need xp, we'll see if we got room for ya in the party, i dont like sad endings >.<
    But very nice movie!! 15/10. But if miry isnt gay, what is he then? :blink:[/b]
    awwwww thanks apoc.....but I'm gonna stay where I am. and as far as miry is concernced...ummmmm well, he's not gay......or at least I didn't intend it that way.....ummmmmmmmmmmmmm let's just leave it at that!

heheheheh

Apocalyps2

Originally posted by Pixiecatt+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Pixiecatt)</div>
    Originally posted by Apocalyps2+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Apocalyps2)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Pixiecatt
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-ChanTicO

if you guys want a snowball's chance in hell at seeing a part 4, help her level up . .let her leach . .w/e.. she's 65 atm and wont make another until she's 70 ^_^

BUT BUT BUT BUT Tico?!?!?!?!!!! I have to wait till Lvl 70? Awww man.......well you hear him guys. Hmph...take away all my fun.
    zzzz mir u can always come to our clan :P

Anyway if u need xp, we'll see if we got room for ya in the party, i dont like sad endings >.<
    But very nice movie!! 15/10. But if miry isnt gay, what is he then? :blink:[/b]
    awwwww thanks apoc.....but I'm gonna stay where I am. and as far as miry is concernced...ummmmm well, he's not gay......or at least I didn't intend it that way.....ummmmmmmmmmmmmm let's just leave it at that!

heheheheh[/b][/quote]

I wont continue this conversation like i did on vent xD

U go mirara put that guy back on his place, u know what's having no life?

Flaming on a GAME video on a FORUM

JulioBR

Damn, thats the best movie i'v ever seen, 3453564735/10.

So funny and cool, damn. Congratz.

wraith86

awesome movie 10/10 nice song choices!

DisillusionedIdealogue

pretty good, but in honesty the first 2 were better :P

btw mirymax got a sex change along with his nt? :lol:

Cocaine

Anyone who says anything negative about this movie is a moron.

I'm glad some people can make original movies that arent just PKing.

Ruthless

awesome movie :wub:

to Cocaine: omg that is so tru, 95% of all ko movies are PK.
    best original vid ever ^_^

and nominees for best ever gaming videos are: Knight Online love story part 3

FireNova3

great movie. hoping for your lvl 70 soon and a 4th edition to your movies :lol:

tolgahan

i thought there was a sex part in it
    btw nice story.

joking

^_^

killaz

omg it was sooo good i literally cried

Pixiecatt

Originally posted by tolgahan
    i thought there was a sex part in it
    btw nice story.
    Not in this one.. sorry to dissapoint ya...

Zan_

Originally posted by taking_back_sunday
    i couldnt even watch that whole thing *
    im sorry anyone who makes a video on ko about a love story, really needs to get outside and find someone of the opposite sex and spend some time with them, jesus crist making romance movies on ko what is this game coming to

Omg I canīt belive u just said that dude....I mean everytime I see a new PK movie (not that I watch them anymore) it feels like Iīm gonna throw up.
    How hard can it be to make a PK movie.....just make sure it doesnīt show when u got pwned, in the movie.....and you get
    "WOW!! LOOK...HE IS A TANK!! OMG HE IS SOOO GOOOD!! LOOOOOK BEST PKER!"

These are the most creative and most orginial KO vid's Iīve seen....

Sure....u have the right to have ur own opinion about this but in that case, a single "I didnīt like it" wouldīve been enough.....donīt fukin tell her to go out more and shit....

Anyway...

GREAT JOB MIR! best one of all the 3

<3

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast