Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast

At Last - A Knight Online Love Story 3 - The Final Chapter

This is a discussion on At Last - A Knight Online Love Story 3 - The Final Chapter within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; WOW you guys got excited! cool down ! gotta tell the truth.. i liked only the last 3 mins. The ...
Page: 8

rozbujany

WOW you guys got excited! cool down !
    gotta tell the truth..
    i liked only the last 3 mins. The rest is fuking boring. mage in rage? ok for 1-2 mins but not as a main thang in the video. Music is nice tho.

mixed feelings :blink:

rozbujany

expected a movie as great as 2 parts before.

Pixiecatt

Originally posted by Zan_+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Zan_)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-taking_back_sunday
    i couldnt even watch that whole thing *
    im sorry anyone who makes a video on ko about a love story, really needs to get outside and find someone of the opposite sex and spend some time with them, jesus crist making romance movies on ko what is this game coming to

Omg I canīt belive u just said that dude....I mean everytime I see a new PK movie (not that I watch them anymore) it feels like Iīm gonna throw up.
    How hard can it be to make a PK movie.....just make sure it doesnīt show when u got pwned, in the movie.....and you get
    "WOW!! LOOK...HE IS A TANK!! OMG HE IS SOOO GOOOD!! LOOOOOK BEST PKER!"

These are the most creative and most orginial KO vid's Iīve seen....

Sure....u have the right to have ur own opinion about this but in that case, a single "I didnīt like it" wouldīve been enough.....donīt fukin tell her to go out more and shit....

Anyway...

GREAT JOB MIR! best one of all the 3

<3[/b]
    Thanks Zan...

There's always one in every crowd who's gonna be very negative about things. Personally? I think he's just jealous cause he didn't come up iwth the idea first. :P

Zan_

You know what Mir??

Now that u mention it...I THINK SO TOO!!

Da Camel Senior Member Killing spree's Avatar

Very nice made, to bad it has a sad ending

And can anybody give me new download links for the Ko love story part 1 and 2,
    cause the one that are on the site don't exist anymore :P

oh yeah, just make the 4 part, no need for 70 B) B)

_Hybrid_

Simple like that i just LOVE IT!!

GREAT JOB

Pixiecatt

Originally posted by Killing spree
    Very nice made, to bad it has a sad ending * *

And can anybody give me new download links for the Ko love story part 1 and 2, *
    cause the one that are on the site don't exist anymore * *

oh yeah, just make the 4 part, no need for 70 B) *B)

Part 1 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZhvjKrz-rc
    Part 2 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKzlEfGuguc
    Part 3 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QdyzrKTfY84

Ainelover

lol some funny mistakes , it says in begin MiryMax is their son , why does he become a girl then? O_o and MiryMax aint even mirymax.. the name is crystalia or something ROFL :P

pretty lame?

is this a ko vid or a love movies.. ? i rlly dont know plz tell me cuz i dont wanna dload it

wraith86

Originally posted by c1trus
    is this a ko vid or a love movies.. *? i rlly dont know plz tell me *cuz i dont wanna dload it
    both

after watching it.. this was the most retarted waste of my time...

taking_back_sunday

Originally posted by Pixiecatt+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Pixiecatt)</div>
    Originally posted by Zan_@
    <!--QuoteBegin-taking_back_sunday

i couldnt even watch that whole thing *
    im sorry anyone who makes a video on ko about a love story, really needs to get outside and find someone of the opposite sex and spend some time with them, jesus crist making romance movies on ko what is this game coming to

Omg I canīt belive u just said that dude....I mean everytime I see a new PK movie (not that I watch them anymore) it feels like Iīm gonna throw up.
    How hard can it be to make a PK movie.....just make sure it doesnīt show when u got pwned, in the movie.....and you get
    "WOW!! LOOK...HE IS A TANK!! OMG HE IS SOOO GOOOD!! LOOOOOK BEST PKER!"

These are the most creative and most orginial KO vid's Iīve seen....

Sure....u have the right to have ur own opinion about this but in that case, a single "I didnīt like it" wouldīve been enough.....donīt fukin tell her to go out more and shit....

Anyway...

GREAT JOB MIR! best one of all the 3

<3
    Thanks Zan...

There's always one in every crowd who's gonna be very negative about things. Personally? I think he's just jealous cause he didn't come up iwth the idea first. :P[/b]
    first of all zan i never said i watched pking movies, i dont even like them, second if all i said was "i dont like it" dont you think people would have asked why :S

and pixie im jealous caz i didnt think of making a love movie based on a MMRPG? uhh no sorry my life doesnt revolve around KO i dont get jealous of people with no lives and people who have to make love movies to help with there failing marriage/ depression

this is the same guy who posted a thread about getting 3 kills in noob cz :rollseyes:

taking_back_sunday

Originally posted by 0000000
    this is the same guy who posted a thread about getting 3 kills in noob cz *:rollseyes:
    someones egos a bit hurt since there not the highest lvl anymore huh

Honesty

i can say only BEST MOVIE EVER !

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast